Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
[
You can't get anymore rightarded. I don't know who said that quote -- but it wasn't me. :eusa_doh:

Nice fail, loser. :mm:

So Herr Goebbels, you were going to vote for Trump, but this just faux-outraged you to the point that you can't do it? :dunno:

Get thee to a baboonary, oh feral one.
When did I ever say I was voting for Trump, ya senile batshit crazed rightwing nut job?

I can believe you're crazy enough to think this is DailyKOS. :cuckoo:

Fondle, you're supposed to be the "smart" Marxist on the boad.. :dunno:

I guess the term is relative.

KOS and the other hate sites form the basis of your opinion, and those of the other Soros hate drones here.

Your senility aside -- they fucking admitted it.

Melania Trump speechwriter admits mistake

(AP) The speech writer for Melania Trump, the wife of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, has admitted she made a mistake when she included lines from a speech by First Lady Michelle Obama in Melania Trump's address to the Republlican National Convention.​

What the fuck is wrong with you rightarded freaks??

Again, you are a hack and a demagogue. The use of common platitudes is not plagairism, even if another has recently (or not so recently) used the same platitudes. You exist to attack the enemy of the party, I get it, but the claim of "plagiarism" is absurd

It's bad enough that you flaming imbeciles were denying that part of her speech was plagiarized on Monday night and Tuesday, even though she repeated two paragraphs from a Michelle Obama speech nearly word for word .... but to continue denying it was plagiarized since Wednesday when the Trump campaign admitted that was indeed take from Michelle's speech; identifies you as a completely batshit crazed rightwing nut job. :thup:

Does the Soros hate drone haz a sadz? :lmao:

I can believe you're crazy enough to think this is DailyKOS. :cuckoo:

Fondle, you're supposed to be the "smart" Marxist on the boad.. :dunno:

I guess the term is relative.

KOS and the other hate sites form the basis of your opinion, and those of the other Soros hate drones here.
You fucking idiot. I've never posted anything from DailyKOS. That's because I don't read DailyKOS because I don't trust DailyKOS.

I put DailyKOS in the same scum bucket as WorldNetDaily and Breitbart. They're just opposite sides of the same demented partisan infected coin.

Sadly, you're too fucking senile to comprehend. It actually provides you relief to fool yourself into believing everyone on the left relies on biased sites like DailyKOS.

(AP) The speech writer for Melania Trump, the wife of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, has admitted she made a mistake when she included lines from a speech by First Lady Michelle Obama in Melania Trump's address to the Republlican National Convention.​

Again, you are a hack and a demagogue. The use of common platitudes is not plagairism, even if another has recently (or not so recently) used the same platitudes. You exist to attack the enemy of the party, I get it, but the claim of "plagiarism" is absurd

It's bad enough that you flaming imbeciles were denying that part of her speech was plagiarized on Monday night and Tuesday, even though she repeated two paragraphs from a Michelle Obama speech nearly word for word .... but to continue denying it was plagiarized since Wednesday when the Trump campaign admitted that was indeed take from Michelle's speech; identifies you as a completely batshit crazed rightwing nut job. :thup:

Moron ... you'll note that I posted an article from Fox News. Just how batshit crazed are you to believe Soros has any influence on Fox? :cuckoo:

Do you see now why most everyone here just dismisses you as the flaming nut you are? You're like some senile great-grandfather who's wheeled to the corner to stare at the wall and drool on himself because his brain stopped producing thought years earlier.

[
When did I ever say I was voting for Trump, ya senile batshit crazed rightwing nut job?

Oh you Soros drones are a dull witted bunch,

If you were never voting for Trump anyway, who gives a fuck about your faux-outrage over this manufactured "scandal?" :lmao:

Trump gave a brilliant speech last night, as did Ivanaka, undercutting Crooked Hillary.

WTF??

How is it an absurd charge when the Trump campaign admitted they took that part from a Michelle Obama speech?

(AP) The speech writer for Melania Trump, the wife of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, has admitted she made a mistake when she included lines from a speech by First Lady Michelle Obama in Melania Trump's address to the Republlican National Convention.
Do you have any fucking idea how insane you look denying something Trump confessed to??

Any idea at all?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Oh you Soros drones are a dull witted bunch,

If you were never voting for Trump anyway, who gives a fuck about your faux-outrage over this manufactured "scandal?" :lmao:

Trump gave a brilliant speech last night, as did Ivanaka, undercutting Crooked Hillary.
Apparently you give a fuck otherwise you wouldn't still be posting here about it.

Pretty ironic how some will blow off one of the CANDIDATES lies (Hillary) and bash on the wife of a candidate for "plagiarizing." Lol.

This thread is still about one person: Melania. Despite the relentless attempts to change the subject to Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Ben Ghazi, Ben Casey, Elizabeth Dole, Elizabeth Warren, Elizabeth New Jersey, Bo Belinsky, Joe Biden, Barack O'bama, Deval Patrick, George Bush, George Bush, George Clinton, Kate Bush, Melania's body parts, "liberal" and "conservative" body parts, auto body parts, and the Kansas City Chiefs' ground game. That's all desperation in search of an exit ramp that does not exist. Because it would absolutely KILL these people to acknowledge that they were wrong and yes, their "team" actually did fuck up.

Even after that team already admitted to it, which is a head-exploder.

THAT --- that denialist insult to the world of reality --- is the only reason this thread goes on and on and on. If it had been handled honestly it would have been dead in the space of ten minutes.

I'm not arguing that point. I'm saying that some of you are making a mountain out of a mole hill, compared to what an actual CANDIDATE has done. *smh* Melania Trump's speech is irrelevant to the future of our country.

um --- right. I keep agreeing that it's irrelevant. That's why I also keep pointing out that while the speech is indeed irrelevant, the abject denialist self-delusion is very relevant to what the actual candidate has done, and far more importantly to what his sheep are still doing. I just read several posts from Pothead who's STILL going on denying the reality that's documented right before his eyes. THAT's the issue here. Since we agree the speech itself is trivial, why try to steer back into it?

Pretty ironic how some will blow off one of the CANDIDATES lies (Hillary) and bash on the wife of a candidate for "plagiarizing." Lol.

This thread is still about one person: Melania. Despite the relentless attempts to change the subject to Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Ben Ghazi, Ben Casey, Elizabeth Dole, Elizabeth Warren, Elizabeth New Jersey, Bo Belinsky, Joe Biden, Barack O'bama, Deval Patrick, George Bush, George Bush, George Clinton, Kate Bush, Melania's body parts, "liberal" and "conservative" body parts, auto body parts, and the Kansas City Chiefs' ground game. That's all desperation in search of an exit ramp that does not exist. Because it would absolutely KILL these people to acknowledge that they were wrong and yes, their "team" actually did fuck up.

THAT --- that denialist insult to the world of reality --- is the only reason this thread goes on and on and on. If it had been handled honestly it would have been dead in the space of ten minutes.

I'm not arguing that point. I'm saying that some of you are making a mountain out of a mole hill, compared to what an actual CANDIDATE has done. *smh* Melania Trump's speech is irrelevant to the future of our country.

um --- right. I keep agreeing that it's irrelevant. That's why I also keep pointing out that while the speech is indeed irrelevant, the abject denialist self-delusion is very relevant. I just read several posts from Pothead who's STILL going on denying the reality that's documented right before his eyes. THAT's the issue here. Since we agree the speech itself is trivial, why are you trying to steer back into it?
That is indeed one of the issues as it reveals how folks will say anything to deny reality just to protect Trump.

But another issue is that it exposes Trump's claims that he surrounds himself with quality people to be nothing more than empty rhetoric.

um --- right. I keep agreeing that it's irrelevant. That's why I also keep pointing out that while the speech is indeed irrelevant, the abject denialist self-delusion is very relevant to what the actual candidate has done, and far more importantly to what his sheep are still doing. I just read several posts from Pothead who's STILL going on denying the reality that's documented right before his eyes. THAT's the issue here. Since we agree the speech itself is trivial, why try to steer back into it?

Well, that IS what the thread is about. :D I just don't really care if she plagiarized some words for her speech. For me, that has really nothing to do with the election and I doubt it is going to hurt the Trump campaign.

Trump's ability to bring the best people together to do the best work is the cornerstone of his candidacy. And this was a sloppy, amateur mistake. One that his campaign lied about for about a day, despite overwhelming evidence.

The actual speech is inconsequential. What the blunder tells us about Trump's ability to organize and the lies his campaign will cling to isn't.

Still doesn't compare to the lies and shady behavior of Ms. Clinton who IS a candidate. I'm going to assume you are a Hillary supporter.

And deflection. You've ceded the point. Trump's campaigned lied, lied stupidly, and is poorly organized. And this is the very, very best that Trump can do......by Trump's own claims.

These are the 'best people'. According to Trump anyway.

It's not deflection. It's comparing candidates. Your candidate loses in such a scenario.

It kinda sounds like you're trying to shift the topic somewhere else so you can avoid facing this one. It sounds very much like that.

Again, whatever you think of Hillary, whatever she did or didn't do, it has zero to do with this plagiarism kerfuffle. Not in any way involved, period. And yet ---- just to return to what the actual issue IS ---- the campaign manager Manafort (sp?) actually tried to blame her for it, while simultaneously denying "it" existed at all ............. and then when both of those were directly contradicted by the speechwriter McIver, completely bailed on both of his contradictory lies and "moved on".

That says a lot about honesty and the lack thereof. And it's systemic.

Trump's ability to bring the best people together to do the best work is the cornerstone of his candidacy. And this was a sloppy, amateur mistake. One that his campaign lied about for about a day, despite overwhelming evidence.

The actual speech is inconsequential. What the blunder tells us about Trump's ability to organize and the lies his campaign will cling to isn't.

Still doesn't compare to the lies and shady behavior of Ms. Clinton who IS a candidate. I'm going to assume you are a Hillary supporter.

And deflection. You've ceded the point. Trump's campaigned lied, lied stupidly, and is poorly organized. And this is the very, very best that Trump can do......by Trump's own claims.

It's not deflection. It's comparing candidates. Your candidate loses in such a scenario.

It kinda sounds like you're trying to shift the topic somewhere else so you can avoid facing this one. It sounds very much like that.

Again, whatever you think of Hillary, whatever she did or didn't do, it has zero to do with this plagiarism kerfuffle. Not in any way involved, period. And yet ---- just to return to what the actual issue IS ---- the campaign manager Manafort (sp?) actually tried to blame her for it, while simultaneously denying "it" existed at all ............. and then when both of those were directly contradicted by the speechwriter McIver, completely bailed on both of his contradictory lies and "moved on".

It has plenty to do with it for me. Like I said before, if I had to vote for either Hillary or Trump, I would choose Trump. Sorry, I can't abide by anti-rights politicians.

Well, that IS what the thread is about. :D I just don't really care if she plagiarized some words for her speech. For me, that has really nothing to do with the election and I doubt it is going to hurt the Trump campaign.

Again, I don't know why this isn't getting through -- it isn't about that she plagiarized parts of a speech. That's established and long since played out. Melania herself has left the proverbial building. It's done.

RATHER, it's about the ongoing state of direct denial of reality and what it means when not only a political campaign but a mass of unwashed who are actually registered to vote, voluntarily exhibit that self-delusional psychosis as a thought process.

As I've noted before, if the campaign had simply said, 'oh sorry, we goofed, didn't vet that' and his sycophants accepted it as such, this topic would have been dead before midnight on the same night of the speech. But they don't have the integrity to do that. And that's the issue.

As for whether it "hurts the campaign" or not, that's irrelevant too. Not the point. The point is the deep pattern of dishonesty. Where that pattern leads is a separate question.

You fucking idiot. I've never posted anything from DailyKOS. That's because I don't read DailyKOS because I don't trust DailyKOS.

Drone, I shit out more IQ points every morning than you every had. Everything you post here is leftist hack shit from one of the leftist hate rags

I put DailyKOS in the same scum bucket as WorldNetDaily and Breitbart. They're just opposite sides of the same demented partisan infected coin.

WND<> Breitbart. Breitbart is the offset to the Huffington Post.

Either way - you are 100% partisan hack.

Sadly, you're too fucking senile to comprehend. It actually provides you relief to fool yourself into believing everyone on the left relies on biased sites like DailyKOS.

Moron ... you'll note that I posted an article from Fox News. Just how batshit crazed are you to believe Soros has any influence on Fox? :cuckoo:

Do you see now why most everyone here just dismisses you as the flaming nut you are? You're like some senile great-grandfather who's wheeled to the corner to stare at the wall and drool on himself because his brain stopped producing thought years earlier.

Again, you demagogues have attempted to make a big deal out of this; "OH NOZE, SHE SID "how ya doing?" PLAGIARIST!!!!"

Look, you're a hack, that's all you are. You lie, spin, misrepresent, fabricate, alter, etc. in hopes of demeaning the hated enemy. What you post is irrelevant, as the cites do no support your contention. Yes, and aid offered to resign - Trump refused and told her to learn from her mistake, earning him points. You claim that is an admission of plagiarism, but it isn't - no matter how much you need it to be to pursue your demagoguery.

Again, you're a hack - a partisan with virtually zero integrity. The ad hom you sling at me is at best amusing.

It has plenty to do with it for me. Like I said before, if I had to vote for either Hillary or Trump, I would choose Trump. Sorry, I can't abide by anti-rights politicians.

Then you probably can't vote for Clinton, but you absolutely positively cannot vote for Rump.

That's not rare in this season. There are a lot of people in that boat. But don't see one and ignore the other.

No one has claimed any importance regarding her speech. She's looking to be First Lady. Who really cares what she has to say? The fact that part of her speech was plagiarized is also no big deal.

What turned this from a 2 page thread to one approaching 2000 pages was the instinctive denials from the right in the face that part of her speech was clearly plagiarized.

Had folks on the right been capable of just sucking it up and admitting what was already glaringly obvious, this thread would have fizzled out in the wee hours of Tuesday morning.

But they can't. They were compelled to deny it no matter how obvious it was; while others tried to deflect to Democrats who have plagiarized. Hell, some sycophants are so delusional, they still deny it was plagiarism -- even though the Trump campaign admitted it.

As far as whether or not it hurts the Trump campaign, that remains to be seen. It certainly won't cost him any votes, but there is a possibility he violated campaign laws which prohibit the use of his corporation to support his campaign; which might be the case if an employee was paid by his corporation to work on his campaign.

Drone, I shit out more IQ points every morning than you every had. Everything you post here is leftist hack shit from one of the leftist hate rags

WND<> Breitbart. Breitbart is the offset to the Huffington Post.

Either way - you are 100% partisan hack.

Again, you demagogues have attempted to make a big deal out of this; "OH NOZE, SHE SID "how ya doing?" PLAGIARIST!!!!"

Look, you're a hack, that's all you are. You lie, spin, misrepresent, fabricate, alter, etc. in hopes of demeaning the hated enemy. What you post is irrelevant, as the cites do no support your contention. Yes, and aid offered to resign - Trump refused and told her to learn from her mistake, earning him points. You claim that is an admission of plagiarism, but it isn't - no matter how much you need it to be to pursue your demagoguery.

Again, you're a hack - a partisan with virtually zero integrity. The ad hom you sling at me is at best amusing.
Have the nurse change your drool cup. It's overflowing all over you now.

Again, I don't know why this isn't getting through -- it isn't about that she plagiarized parts of a speech. That's established and long since played out. Melania herself has left the proverbial building. It's done.

RATHER, it's about the ongoing state of direct denial of reality and what it means when not only a political campaign but a mass of unwashed who are actually registered to vote, voluntarily exhibit that self-delusional psychosis as a thought process.

As I've noted before, if the campaign had simply said, 'oh sorry, we goofed, didn't vet that' and his sycophants accepted it as such, this topic would have been dead before midnight on the same night of the speech. But they don't have the integrity to do that. And that's the issue.

As for whether it "hurts the campaign" or not, that's irrelevant too. Not the point. The point is the deep pattern of dishonesty. Where that pattern leads is a separate question.

Well, the thread is about Melania's speech! What is the thread title?

[Apparently you give a fuck otherwise you wouldn't still be posting here about it.

Oh yes sparky, I think mocking you Soros hate drones will change the election... :eusa_whistle:

Do you REALLY not grasp that all your slander might excite Pogo, but Pogo is a half-witted leftist fuckwad who marches lockstep to the beat of the Soros drum. Yes, RDean guffaws are how erudite your libel is, but RDean is a severely retarded leftist fuckwad who marches lockstep to the beat of the Soros drum.

Among we normal folk, we term your little hate rants "preaching to the choir." The only people you impress are your fellow partisans.

No one has claimed any importance regarding her speech. She's looking to be First Lady. Who really cares what she has to say? The fact that part of her speech was plagiarized is also no big deal.

What turned this from a 2 page thread to one approaching 2000 pages was the instinctive denials from the right in the face that part of her speech was clearly plagiarized.

Had folks on the right been capable of just sucking it up and admitting what was already glaringly obvious, this thread would have fizzled out in the wee hours of Tuesday morning.

But they can't. They were compelled to deny it no matter how obvious it was; while others tried to deflect to Democrats who have plagiarized. Hell, some sycophants are so delusional, they still deny it was plagiarism -- even though the Trump campaign admitted it.

As far as whether or not it hurts the Trump campaign, that remains to be seen. It certainly won't cost him any votes, but there is a possibility he violated campaign laws which prohibit the use of his corporation to support his campaign; which might be the case if an employee was paid by his corporation to work on his campaign.

And that is different in the way the left defends Hillary how?

Soft porn model Mrs. Trump will never forgive her husband for putting her out there to be publicly humiliated and mocked on an international level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back