Uh oh, Hillary slips behind GOP in crucial swing states

GOP rising and the Hildabeast dropping. Ohio governor John Kasich beats Clinton in the Buckeye State by a healthy 47-40% margin is a shocker

Hillary’s tactical move to the hard left, and ongoing refusal to address the myriad of questions surrounding her conduct as Secretary of State– as it pertains to Benghazi, her emails and the Clinton Foundation — appear to be taking a heavy toll on her standing in three crucial swings states.

In Ohio and Pennsylvania, Clinton sits in the low 40s and is losing to a Republican. In Florida, she is just 3 points ahead of her closest challenger, and sits at just 47%.

A Quinnipiac poll, released Wednesday morning, shows that Clinton’s ratings for honest and trustworthy are in the negative by some very large margins. Florida: 51-43%; Ohio: 53-40%; Pennsylvania: 54-40%.

The poll looked at a potential match-up between Clinton and a number of GOP contenders in the three states.

Poll Hillary Slips Behind GOP In Crucial Swing States - Breitbart

from the compulsive liars at breitbart.....

It would be hard to imagine a scenario where you win some but no others but the GOP needs to flip 64 votes from 2012...FL and OH give you 47. You still need 17 more.

I guess you slept through the 2010 and 2014 Midterms?

The only way we lose is if the Republican we nominate comes out in favor of killing the ACA -- Like Romney did.

It all comes down to this

With nine battleground states. Republicans have to win six, Democrats only have to win three
The Republicans need to take both Ohio and Florida to win
Democrats need one or the other

One of the more stupid assessments I've seen to date. You really need to stop reading HuffBlo

The only States not up for grabs are New Yawk, the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts, Maryland, Californication, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Vermont, maybe Washington and Oregon, Joisey and that's about it on the dimocrap scum side.

On the side of Goodness and Light, the Patriotic Republican Party, we have several of our own, including Texas in the Solid South and all of the Plains States plus Indiana.

Which easily equals the dimocrap scum solid States.

Today, Republicans hold 31 governorships, 35 state senates, and 33 state houses. 23 states are Republican trifectas, where the GOP holds the governorship, and a controlling majority in both the state house and state senate. After the 2014 midterm elections, the Democratic Party held seven trifectas, as compared to their 13 before the election.

We are kicking your diseased, disgusting asses so bad it isn't even funny.

And you're going to get beat like a rented Mule when you run that wholly unlikable scrunt of an elitist douchebag Hitlery.

I mean, you could run a dead man and do better than running that piece of shit.

I'm loving life right now. You scumbags are going DOWN

I don't know why I bother responding to your inane responses
We are talking Electoral votes not intra state votes

Battleground states: Florida, Ohio, Virginia, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Colorado

With the current Red State/Blue State alignment, Republicans need two thirds of those states to reach 270. Problem is....Democrats have been taking two thirds of those votes and Republicans have done nothing to improve their standing

Battleground states: Florida, Ohio, Virginia, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Colorado

With the current Red State/Blue State alignment, Republicans need two thirds of those states to reach 270. Problem is....Democrats have been taking two thirds of those votes and Republicans have done nothing to improve their standing

You are too stupid for words.

I know EXACTLY what we're arguing. You keep wanting to bring up extraneous bullshit.

People that vote in MidTerms also vote in the General..... Or didn't you know that?

The reasons that the Lying Cocksucker won in '08 and '12 have NOTHING to do with why the scrunt Hitlery is going to lose.

You're just a fucking idiot

It would be hard to imagine a scenario where you win some but no others but the GOP needs to flip 64 votes from 2012...FL and OH give you 47. You still need 17 more.

I guess you slept through the 2010 and 2014 Midterms?

The only way we lose is if the Republican we nominate comes out in favor of killing the ACA -- Like Romney did.

The funniest thing about you is that you've kept up this idiot act long enough that I almost believe you're as dumb as you sound. It's a different electorate in Presidential elections and the Electoral math does not favor the GOP.

I know EXACTLY what we're arguing. You keep wanting to bring up extraneous bullshit.

People that vote in MidTerms also vote in the General..... Or didn't you know that?

The reasons that the Lying Cocksucker won in '08 and '12 have NOTHING to do with why the scrunt Hitlery is going to lose.

Half the people vote in midterms as General Elections

That is the only way Republicans can win....keep down the vote

With nine battleground states. Republicans have to win six, Democrats only have to win three

One of the more stupid assessments I've seen to date. You really need to stop reading HuffBlo

The only States not up for grabs are New Yawk, the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts, Maryland, Californication, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Vermont, maybe Washington and Oregon, Joisey and that's about it on the dimocrap scum side.

On the side of Goodness and Light, the Patriotic Republican Party, we have several of our own, including Texas in the Solid South and all of the Plains States plus Indiana.

Today, Republicans hold 31 governorships, 35 state senates, and 33 state houses. 23 states are Republican trifectas, where the GOP holds the governorship, and a controlling majority in both the state house and state senate. After the 2014 midterm elections, the Democratic Party held seven trifectas, as compared to their 13 before the election.

And you're going to get beat like a rented Mule when you run that wholly unlikable scrunt of an elitist douchebag Hitlery.

These are the realistic swing states I see for 2016. There are a few others you could possibly add (Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Missouri, Nevada, maybe few others) but most likely they'd be irrelevant anyway since it's so hard to win those while losing the 8 true swing states. Basically what that is saying is the election will almost without a doubt come down to these eight states:

The Democrats start with 243, the Republicans with 191.

If the Democrats take Florida, they're pretty much already at 270, and if they take Virginia and New Hampshire (probably the two most Democratic leaning of the eight), they'd just need 1 more swing state (any of them) to get to 270.

Last edited:

The midterm electorate is roughly a little more than half the size of the presidential electorate. The two bear little resemblance.

The midterm electorate is roughly a little more than half the size of the presidential electorate. The two bear little resemblance.

Then how come everybody knew that the ass-kicking Republicans took in 2006 was a portent of things to come?

We lost in '08 and in '12 because in '08 we had a Mediocre (at best) Candidate that made several mistakes and the Financial Collapse started under a Republican just days ahead of the election.

Add to that the fact that we were facing a completely new and historic candidate and we went DOWN.

In '12 we had a very BAD Candidate that made several mistakes.

I got bad news for you dirtbags -- the Lying Cocksucker isn't running in 2016.

The ugliest, nastiest, most elite snob of an arrogant douchebag in history is running.

And we are going to take all but 6, 7 or 8 States.

Nobody cares about yesterday. And you're about to find that out.

Underestimate Kasich at your own peril. He will be a formidable candidate. He's got an excellent record as Governor of Ohio, he's a fiscal conservative, and he knows how to play the media. .

Then how come everybody knew that the ass-kicking Republicans took in 2006 was a portent of things to come?

We lost in '08 and in '12 because in '08 we had a Mediocre (at best) Candidate that made several mistakes and the Financial Collapse started under a Republican just days ahead of the election.

Add to that the fact that we were facing a completely new and historic candidate and we went DOWN.

The ugliest, nastiest, most elite snob of an arrogant douchebag in history is running.

What could you be going off of with all these predictions? Certainly not polling. Not historic trend, not demographic trend, not by judging the GOP nominee (there isn't one yet).

They seem like little more than cheerleading for the Republicans.

Underestimate Kasich at your own peril. He will be a formidable candidate. He's got an excellent record as Governor of Ohio, he's a fiscal conservative, and he knows how to play the media. .

I would not recommend to anybody that they underestimate Kasich.

But he has some skeletons in his closet.

He disappointed some Republicans when he went away from the herd on a gin control vote several years ago, IIRC.

He's done some other things that cost him in Republican circles.

I think he could be a valuable spoke on the wheel of the Republican Wagon come late 2016. He could bust his ass in Ohio and we could offer him a Cabinet Post if he does a good job

A quagmire in Iraq after being told "Mission Accomplished"

Partially true...he got more votes than McCain did the previous contest...can't be that bad a candidate.

You didn't register?

Ann Romney is running?

The election is in November next year but you guys will be bringing up what....Benghazi....something from the last election?

I'll make a deal with you.

You keep talking
I'll keep laughing

I would not recommend to anybody that they underestimate Kasich.

But he has some skeletons in his closet.

He disappointed some Republicans when he went away from the herd on a gin control vote several years ago, IIRC.

He's done some other things that cost him in Republican circles.

I think he could be a valuable spoke on the wheel of the Republican Wagon come late 2016. He could bust his ass in Ohio and we could offer him a Cabinet Post if he does a good job

The anti-Women governor of Ohio is Clinton's dream opponent.

These are the realistic swing states I see for 2016. There are a few others you could possibly add (Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Missouri, Nevada, maybe few others) but most likely they'd be irrelevant anyway since it's so hard to win those while losing the 8 true swing states. Basically what that is saying is the election will almost without a doubt come down to these eight states:

If the Democrats take Florida, they're pretty much already at 270, and if they take Virginia and New Hampshire (probably the two most Democratic leaning of the eight), they'd just need 1 more swing state (any of them) to get to 270.
That's what it comes down to....Hillary starts with almost 270

Republicans need a perfect game to reach 270. W was able to eke out victories in 2000 and 2004 and barely broke 270

What could you be going off of with all these predictions? Certainly not polling. Not historic trend, not demographic trend, not by judging the GOP nominee (there isn't one yet).

They seem like little more than cheerleading for the Republicans.

Common sense......

McCain and Palin were leading until the financial collapse just weeks before the election. McCain foolishly went back to Wahington to 'help' but i=byt themn it was too late. People were tired of Republicans and wanted something new. And they got it.... Hoo-Boy, they got i.

Romeny wasn't doing all that badly until the 47% tape got released.

To make matters worse, there was the 2nd Debate in which Candy Fatass Crowley imporoperly inserted herself into the debate to defend the Lying Cocksucker on the terrorism in Benghazi charge -- For which she later apologized -- 2 years later.

The worst thing? What really killed us? Not just Romney being a pussy and running away in fear from the Lying Piece of shit in chief....

What finished us off was Todd Legitimate Rape Akin and Richard God Intended For You To Be Raped Mourdock.

Those two Tea Party SCUMBAGS lost the election for us almost single-handedly. The SCUMBAGS even refused to get out of the race AFTER the RNC stopped funding them!!! They hung in there and gave dimocraps something to make fun of, someone to point to and claim they represented the real Republican Party.

It is VERY hard for a party to win 3 Generals in a row. It's only been done a few times in history.

And believe me, this isn't going to be one of those times.

the Lying Piece Of Fucking Shit, obama, is NOT Ronald Reagan or FDR.

And the douche that's following him is one of the most unlikable people in America.

It doesn't matter what you choose to believe. In fact, I hope you think you can win up to election day.

I will enjoy the tears

The anti-Women governor of Ohio is Clinton's dream opponent.

Why? Because he's against allowing nasty scrunts to murder their babies at will?

He's against Sharia Honor Killings, too......

What's your point?

That's what it comes down to....Hillary starts with almost 270

Republicans need a perfect game to reach 270. W was able to eke out victories in 2000 and 2004 and barely broke 270
LOL. Hillary starts with Zero, like everyone else. In 2012 would anyone have predicted that a Republican would be governor of IL or MD?
It's an open game.

Kasich is unknown and lacks charisma

He will never escape the clown car

Forum List

Back