Uh, Donald somebody is going to Hell, I just hope there's enough room

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald, of all people banking on someone or something to go to hell, please don't let it be you!! Dude, you have done more shicty shit than any human being we know. If anybody is going to hell, dude its your fake ass. I wish the media would let this story die out.....haven't learned your deceptive tactics by now!!

I think Trump's plan is to try to make sure there's not enough room in hell for him

jZXwl08l.jpg

Donald, of all people banking on someone or something to go to hell, please don't let it be you!! Dude, you have done more shicty shit than any human being we know. If anybody is going to hell, dude its your fake ass. I wish the media would let this story die out.....haven't learned your deceptive tactics by now!!

more shitty than any human being we know?

wow,what deserted island you been living on?
:cuckoo:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

hate to break your heart but compared to all the evl mass murdering bastard presidents we have had starting with Reagan,Trump is coming up roses.
:lmao::rofl:

• Banned

hate to break your heart but compared to all the evl mass murdering bastard presidents we have had starting with Reagan,Trump is coming up roses.
Jersey baby, jersey!!

Jersey baby, jersey!!
So, you have a good idea of what hell is like, then. You should transition nicely.

• Banned

Jersey baby, jersey!!
So, you have a good idea of what hell is like, then. You should transition nicely.
Being black living under the Trump regime, yeah, I got a damned good idea of what hells like

Forum List

Back