Uh, Do Liberals Realize that the Stormy Daniels-Donald Trump Incident Happened 12 Years Ago?

Haha. You think Obama sincerely believed it. Difference here is, Obama don't care it's costing us a lot, while the question of whether Trump boinked somebody years ago is not.

Funny, my health care costs didn't go up because of ACA and neither did anyone I know.

In fact, a funny thing happened after ACA passed. We stopped having those annual meetings where the HR Cow would tell us how our insurance would cost a little more and cover a little less this year.

So, you want Trump lying to be enough. Enough for what? Kicking him out of office? Better grab a lot of paper, because you're going to have a loooong list of people to kick out of office. Naturally, you won't be upset at the ones with a D behind their name. They're different and special.

I want Trump kicked out of office because he's a buffoon and a crazy person.

You know, the kind of person who hires people who mock dying war heroes.
/——/ democRATs mocked McCain when he ran against Obozo, laughing that he wrecked his plane and mocking his injuries by calling him John McLame. So kindly STFU
Link......
/----/ Ask your Special Ed teacher to show you how to do your own research. Here is one of many:
Oops, Obama ad mocks McCain's inability to send e-mail. Trouble
latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/09/obama-ad-email.html
Sep 13, 2008 - John McCain as old and out of touch, the Democratic Party's hip campaign of ... on McCain that was published the last time he ran for president.

Biden criticizes Obama ad hitting McCain as technologically inept ...
https://www.politico.com/.../Biden_criticizes_Obama_ad_hitting_McCain_as_technolo...
Sep 22, 2008 - Do all Democrat President hopefuls need apologists? .... John McCain CAN'T use the computer because of his injuries as a POW not because of his age. .... I hate to say it, but I'm glad the Obama campaign ran that ad. .... ...
Other comments from the Leftards: I guess I am not alone in my dislike of the crummy old geezer John McLame... I have been calling for his resignation for almost two years now...

Top McCain adviser Charlie Black was eviscerated last week for suggesting that a terrorist attack would help John McCain win the presidency. Please. If al-Qaida really wanted McCain in the Oval Office, the terrorists would attack his military record.

Democrats attack McCain's war record. McCain rejoices.
On Sunday's Face the Nation, Obama supporter retired Gen. Wesley Clark, remarkably, went there: "I don't think riding in a fighter plane and getting shot down is a qualification to be president." (Full context here.) So did liberal blogger John Aravosis, writing that "[g]etting shot down, tortured, and then doing propaganda for the enemy is not command experience." On Monday, former Obama adviser Rand Beers argued that McCain's isolation as a POW limited his insight on national security issues.

Amd plenty more on other boards and Liberal Hate Radio.
Your claim was that Democrats mocked or laughed at McCain for wrecking his plane and for his war injuries. You have changed the narrative and deflected away from the challenge you were given to provide a link. Where is the link to support you allegation that Democrats actually mocked and laughed at McCain for crashing his plane and mocked and laughed at his injuries. Trump did that, but not as a Democrat and not in the time period you are claiming.
/----/ Dems did mock McCain for wrecking his plane.

Funny, my health care costs didn't go up because of ACA and neither did anyone I know.

In fact, a funny thing happened after ACA passed. We stopped having those annual meetings where the HR Cow would tell us how our insurance would cost a little more and cover a little less this year.

/——/ democRATs mocked McCain when he ran against Obozo, laughing that he wrecked his plane and mocking his injuries by calling him John McLame. So kindly STFU
Link......
/----/ Ask your Special Ed teacher to show you how to do your own research. Here is one of many:
Sep 13, 2008 - John McCain as old and out of touch, the Democratic Party's hip campaign of ... on McCain that was published the last time he ran for president.

https://www.politico.com/.../Biden_criticizes_Obama_ad_hitting_McCain_as_technolo...
Sep 22, 2008 - Do all Democrat President hopefuls need apologists? .... John McCain CAN'T use the computer because of his injuries as a POW not because of his age. .... I hate to say it, but I'm glad the Obama campaign ran that ad. .... ...
Other comments from the Leftards: I guess I am not alone in my dislike of the crummy old geezer John McLame... I have been calling for his resignation for almost two years now...

Top McCain adviser Charlie Black was eviscerated last week for suggesting that a terrorist attack would help John McCain win the presidency. Please. If al-Qaida really wanted McCain in the Oval Office, the terrorists would attack his military record.

On Sunday's Face the Nation, Obama supporter retired Gen. Wesley Clark, remarkably, went there: "I don't think riding in a fighter plane and getting shot down is a qualification to be president." (Full context here.) So did liberal blogger John Aravosis, writing that "[g]etting shot down, tortured, and then doing propaganda for the enemy is not command experience." On Monday, former Obama adviser Rand Beers argued that McCain's isolation as a POW limited his insight on national security issues.

Your claim was that Democrats mocked or laughed at McCain for wrecking his plane and for his war injuries. You have changed the narrative and deflected away from the challenge you were given to provide a link. Where is the link to support you allegation that Democrats actually mocked and laughed at McCain for crashing his plane and mocked and laughed at his injuries. Trump did that, but not as a Democrat and not in the time period you are claiming.
So you say but you also said Obama mocked him for being a POW but then you linked an article that said he mocked him for being old.

/
Haha. You think Obama sincerely believed it. Difference here is, Obama don't care it's costing us a lot, while the question of whether Trump boinked somebody years ago is not.

So, you want Trump lying to be enough. Enough for what? Kicking him out of office? Better grab a lot of paper, because you're going to have a loooong list of people to kick out of office. Naturally, you won't be upset at the ones with a D behind their name. They're different and special.

Link......

----/ I know what I heard. I don't care what you believe.

Link......

See, this is where your pattern for bullsh-tting and lying comes in. Without a link to prove your claim the claim is worthless.

/

Link......

LOLOL

Just like Obama mocked McCain for being shot down, right?

Really, when did this happen? If anything, McCain was treated with a lot of deference and respect when he ran. There were very valid criticisms that he still thought the Iraq War was a good idea, when it was clear at that point that it wasn't.

So really, we are treating your guy with more respect than you are.

Guy, we can't be responsible for the voices in your head. They have medications for that now.

Now, if you can cite an actual example of where McCain wasn't treated with respect by Democrats, let us know. Not 'We disagree with his policy stances", but actual disrespect to him as a person.

Were you absent that day in history class? Bubba was in court because he was being sued for sexual harassment. Charge Trump with something and you might get a chance. Otherwise you get to marinate in your frustration.

There's a bunch of lawsuits against Trump already, but Mueller is just getting his ducks in a row. PRobably waiting until October to release what he has for maximum effect.

IOW, it's a political hit job, as has been alleged from the beginning. Until Trump is charged with something, you won't get him under oath.

The only person who has to worry about a perjury trap is someone who is going to lie. No lying, no perjury. Yet Trumpkins are so sure Dishonest Don will lie, that any Mueller interview is viewed as a perjury trap. It's pitiful.

Guy, we can't be responsible for the voices in your head. They have medications for that now.

Now, if you can cite an actual example of where McCain wasn't treated with respect by Democrats, let us know. Not 'We disagree with his policy stances", but actual disrespect to him as a person.
/----/ Liberals Trash John McCain And Trump After McCain's Brain Cancer Diagnosis

Really, when did this happen? If anything, McCain was treated with a lot of deference and respect when he ran. There were very valid criticisms that he still thought the Iraq War was a good idea, when it was clear at that point that it wasn't.

/----/ Here is some more: Liberals Send Sick Anti-McCain Tweets Now That He's Voting Republican Again
...now that McCain is officially a “yes” vote on tax reform, liberals are back to painting him as an evil villian, just as they did when he received his brain cancer diagnosis. (RELATED: Liberals Attack McCain After Brain Cancer Diagnosis)

/----/ You asked for more. Here it is:
But farther to the left — and among some of McCain's conservative enemies as well — harsher attacks are circulating. Critics have accused McCain of war crimes for bombing targets in Hanoi in the 1960s. A widely read liberal blog on Sunday accused McCain of "disloyalty" during his captivity in Vietnam for his coerced participation in propaganda films and interviews after he had been tortured.

"A lot of people don't know ... that McCain made a propaganda video for the enemy while he was in captivity," wrote Americablog.com's John Aravosis. "Putting that bit of disloyalty aside, what exactly is McCain's military experience that prepares him for being commander in chief?"

"Getting shot down, tortured and then doing propaganda for the enemy is not command experience," Aravosis wrote in the blog post, titled "Honestly, besides being tortured, what did McCain do to excel in the military?"

/----/ Liberals Trash John McCain And Trump After McCain's Brain Cancer Diagnosis

That was the best you could come up with, some clown on Twitter saying that they couldn't feel bad for McCain because he voted against health care?

Compared to his fellow Republicans who have said, 'He's dying', "Songbird John" and "RINO" because he hasn't embraced the crazy that's taken over your party when you drink the Trump Koolaid.

/----/ Here is some more: Liberals Send Sick Anti-McCain Tweets Now That He's Voting Republican Again
...now that McCain is officially a “yes” vote on tax reform, liberals are back to painting him as an evil villian, just as they did when he received his brain cancer diagnosis. (RELATED: Liberals Attack McCain After Brain Cancer Diagnosis)

So let me get this straight. Valid arguments about policies issues are attacks, but saying, "He's dying, so he doesn't count' is okay with you guys?

That was the best you could come up with, some clown on Twitter saying that they couldn't feel bad for McCain because he voted against health care?

Compared to his fellow Republicans who have said, 'He's dying', "Songbird John" and "RINO" because he hasn't embraced the crazy that's taken over your party when you drink the Trump Koolaid.
/----/ Dismiss your fellow democRATs all you want, but they said it.

So let me get this straight. Valid arguments about policies issues are attacks, but saying, "He's dying, so he doesn't count' is okay with you guys?
/----/ He is dying. It's harsh but true. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, Snowflake.

But farther to the left — and among some of McCain's conservative enemies as well — harsher attacks are circulating. Critics have accused McCain of war crimes for bombing targets in Hanoi in the 1960s. A widely read liberal blog on Sunday accused McCain of "disloyalty" during his captivity in Vietnam for his coerced participation in propaganda films and interviews after he had been tortured.

"A lot of people don't know ... that McCain made a propaganda video for the enemy while he was in captivity," wrote Americablog.com's John Aravosis. "Putting that bit of disloyalty aside, what exactly is McCain's military experience that prepares him for being commander in chief?"

"Getting shot down, tortured and then doing propaganda for the enemy is not command experience," Aravosis wrote in the blog post, titled "Honestly, besides being tortured, what did McCain do to excel in the military?"

Some guy with a blog? Really, this is the best you have?

Okay, buddy, one more time... do you have cases of Democratic OFFICE HOLDERS mocking McCain the way Trump has.

Thanks.

Some guy with a blog? Really, this is the best you have?

Okay, buddy, one more time... do you have cases of Democratic OFFICE HOLDERS mocking McCain the way Trump has.

Thanks.
/----/ OK now you're moving the goalposts. I proved my points. Official officeholders are usually clever enough to avoid inflammatory comments going on the record unless caught on an open mic. They let their minions do the dirty work. But you already knew that.

/----/ OK now you're moving the goalposts. I proved my points. Official officeholders are usually clever enough to avoid inflammatory comments going on the record unless caught on an open mic. They let their minions do the dirty work. But you already knew that.

Except that your side- the same side McCain is supposed to be on, can't meet that low standard.

Trump has badmouthed McCain.
His assistant said something TRULY REPULSIVE, and she still has a job.

"But, but, I found a Russian Troll maybe who said he disagreed with McCain's position, that's just as bad as Trump denouncing his heroism!"

Forum List

Back