UFC super star accused of RAPE

He is the biggest mma Star ever and has history of extreme violence.
He beat up the Miami Heat mascot then looks like he raped a women at NBA game
Did you read the account? Why was this woman in the men’s restroom? She claims the security people forced her in there. Sounds silly.

Did you read the account? Why was this woman in the men’s restroom? She claims the security people forced her in there. Sounds silly.
So he was like a dog who finally caught a car.

This sounds pretty crazy. If it's a criminal charge, all involved are accessories to it.

Sounds like there's lots of witnesses.

I didnt read the story and Conor seems to be the Andy Kaufman of sports so I'm not sure what to think. Half of his antics is for shock value and he is a real A-hole so... My first Columbo-like question was, "how does this happen in a public place with 20,000+ people around"?

I didnt read the story and Conor seems to be the Andy Kaufman of sports so I'm not sure what to think. Half of his antics is for shock value and he is a real A-hole so... My first Columbo-like question was, "how does this happen in a public place with 20,000+ people around"?
It happened in VIP area where few are there . Behind the scenes

Andy was a good guy.. Connor is a lunatic

Andy was a good guy.. Connor is a lunatic
Andy was groundbreaking, some might say Conor is too. They both played a Walter Mitty type existence with the public and they buy it.

Yes, Conor is an idiot. I wasn't comparing their dispositions but rather their shticks. The problem is that Conor has become the violent, unstable person he used to just act out. It's difficult to know if a story is real or if it's another gimmick. Take the mascot punch for instance.

Super star? You have to know the sport is so phony that it makes Wrestling look legitimate.

I would not call UFC phony - MMA is very real.

Unfortunately, it's just become a lot more hype than good product lately. I fell out of love with boxing for similar reasons. Now boxing is actually good again and UFC sucks.

Forum List

Back