Uber banned in London after sexual assaults by migrant drivers skyrocket

Uber Banned in London After Sexual Assaults by Migrant Drivers Skyrocket
Uber has been banned in London partly in response to skyrocketing rapes by predominantly migrant drivers which the company did not report to police.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't that special the leftist to want the same things to happen in the US awwwwww.

"Migrant" drivers?

In other words, Muslims.

They should be banning Muslims and deporting all of them. Then countries like the UK can return to normal and be able to do things like get a ride using Uber without a 700% increased chance of being raped.

Aw come on! Let's let some more Muslims in! What could possibly go wrong?!

Uber Banned in London After Sexual Assaults by Migrant Drivers Skyrocket
Uber has been banned in London partly in response to skyrocketing rapes by predominantly migrant drivers which the company did not report to police.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't that special the leftist to want the same things to happen in the US awwwwww.

"Migrant" drivers?

In other words, Muslims.

They should be banning Muslims and deporting all of them. Then countries like the UK can return to normal and be able to do things like get a ride using Uber without a 700% increased chance of being raped.
But their skirts were above the knee!

On the other side of the equation, I don't see how that is not happening with regular cab drivers, as they are also mostly Muslims too. I just got back from Spain where Uber is also banned. This could be hit by the cab association on Uber. Uber is causing a lot of taxi companies to go out of business. Although to me uber is far safer than taxis, since the identity of the driver is totally accessible online to multiple people at any given time.

Forum List

Back