I Love How ISIS Uses GoPro Cameras

Love how Americans uncritically believe their food, uniforms, weapons and ammunition just fall out of the sky from Allah.

You folks are so dumb.

:lmao:

72 year old Virginians.
upload_2017-9-22_8-6-47.png

Love how Americans uncritically believe their food, uniforms, weapons and ammunition just fall out of the sky from Allah.

You folks are so dumb.

Nope. Posted for a long time how Iran has been supplying arms for years and most US deaths are due to Iranian weapons.

Time to nuke Iran and tell the rest of the world stop pissing us off.

You folks are so dumb.

Nope. Posted for a long time how Iran has been supplying arms for years and most US deaths are due to Iranian weapons.

Time to nuke Iran and tell the rest of the world stop pissing us off.
Bullshit.

Post that link.

Iran is not funding this.

I've already researched this via Seymour Hersch.

I recommend a pretty great movie I saw the other night. It explains it pretty well. Although they said it was for the Afgan Military, the truth was pretty clear for anyone with critical reasoning, as the US military would use US military hardware, not AK ammunition that is decades old. I mean, come on, seriously, how stupid do they think American are, that ammo is obviously for the Taliban. Duh.

You should see the movie, "War Dogs." It is . . . enlightening.

$10 Trillion Missing From Pentagon And No One — Not Even the DoD — Knows Where It Is

You have no idea how expensive it is to arm and fund this type of operation, continually, on this scale. And you are pretty naive if you think Iran is doing this.

$10 Trillion Missing From Pentagon And No One — Not Even the DoD — Knows Where It Is
You have no idea how expensive it is to arm and fund this type of operation, continually, on this scale. And you are pretty naive if you think Iran is doing this.

ZAKAT

ZAKAT
:tinfoil:

Sounds a bit like the Safari club. :badgrin:

The freedom fighter in the video is holding an M16

I wonder who supplied that? ..... :cool:

It's an M16A1...carrying handle, A-post front sight and triangular barrel shroud...that model was being retired in the late 80's.
Screenshot_20170922-195914_crop_848x407-424x204.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back