U.S. Warns It Can't Guard Part of Mexican Border

If an armed conflict is the best way to solve America's immigration problems then I strongly recommend a CIVIL WAR, a second American Civil War, because the only ones preventing the SOVEREIGN country of America from vigorously enforcing her laws are Americans themselves.

Okay, let me get this straight. We have a national Wildlife Refuge and we can't use it because it's too dangerous for Americans? Where the hell is our government. Their number one job is to protect our borders. This national park should be protected and available to ALL Americans without fear of their own safety. If our own government can't protect our parks, what the heck good are they?

if the area is full of armed criminals then open fire. live target practice time. but........

[youtube]DPrl4P9AcrQ[/youtube]​

I just saw a bit on the news about a guy who has dedicated his life to getting Osama bin Laden. Don't we have Americans that are willing to bring the war into Mexico?

During WW2, the German invasion of Britain was dashed not only by those Spitfires shooting down German bombers but by British bomber raids on Germany. You can't let the enemy control the battle. Bring the war to the enemy:Mexico!

I like your thought! Our military is the only way to stop the criminals from sneaking into America and destroying our nation. And I do consider state militia as part of the military, until the BO administration leaves office. ;)

Forum List

Back