U.S. walks out as Iranian leader claims American link to 9/11

I know someone is in trouble from the Obama regime for showing such disrespect to someone Obama and Hilary hold in very high esteem.

I'maJihad is a moron, and our idiots in the White House are allowing him to walk all over us. Whup dee fucking dooo, so we walked out ion him. We should have had someone smack him upside the head , just to get his attention. Then informed him that the bombers were en route.

I'maJihad is a moron, and our idiots in the White House are allowing him to walk all over us. Whup dee fucking dooo, so we walked out ion him. We should have had someone smack him upside the head , just to get his attention. Then informed him that the bombers were en route.

but the door is open!!!!!we can talk to them.....!

but the door is open!!!!!we can talk to them.....!

Strongly worded letters just are not what they use to be.

I'maJihad

:udaman:

It wasn't just the U.S. that walked out...

UNITED NATIONS — President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran made a series of incendiary remarks in his speech to the United Nations General Assembly on Thursday, notably the claim that the United States orchestrated the Sept. 11 attacks to rescue its declining economy, to reassert its weakening grip on the Middle East and to save Israel.

Those comments prompted at least 33 delegations to walk out, including the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Costa Rica, all 27 members of the European Union and the union’s representative, diplomats said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/24/world/24nations.html?src=mv

You people realize that no matter how much you want it you're not going to get an attack on Iran anytime soon by the Obama Administration right? Despite jewish media and Israel's attempts to entice us daily with Iran this and Iran that the OA is actually more interested in destablizing Pakistan's government. Your Iran dream ended last month with the last nail in the coffin being the end of overflight permissions by Israel over Iraq, the new nuke plant and so on. If your really lucky the Israeli's might mount something but I find that highly unlikely. The lack of yet another war must be very frustrating for you.

Obama's speech in Cairo a week before the Iraninan election destroyed Ahmadinejad's mythology of America as the Great Satan.

Ahmadinejad is in trouble with his own people, and he knows it.

Obama's speech in Cairo a week before the Iraninan election destroyed Ahmadinejad's mythology of America as the Great Satan.

Ahmadinejad is in trouble with his own people, and he knows it.
thanks for proving once again how completely utterly batshit insane you are

hey_iran_uncle_sam_middle_finger_bumper_sticker-p128399694737696657trl0_400.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back