U.S. suspends fast processing of high-tech visa applications

Foreign schools concentrate on sciences like biology, mathematics, chemistry, physics, engineering, etc.

While our schools teach courses on subjects like: transgender studies, feminist power, white privilege, social justice and black power. etc.

No wonder our kids can't qualify for a hi-tech job. ... :cool:

They just make the most noise..............everyone else is busy. Nobody has time for a lot of drama.

Two weeks ago our high school "bagged and tagged" their robot for competition. My 15 year old (and others) taught a section on robotics to elementary students. The competitions regionally, nationally and internationally are in full swing. The US has the talent and more coming but the US doesn't want to pay them.
Sh...I worked with hundreds of them but Sunni Man has seen them hanging out on the front stoops of MIT.

Foreign schools concentrate on sciences like biology, mathematics, chemistry, physics, engineering, etc.

While our schools teach courses on subjects like: transgender studies, feminist power, white privilege, social justice and black power. etc.

They just make the most noise..............everyone else is busy. Nobody has time for a lot of drama.

Two weeks ago our high school "bagged and tagged" their robot for competition. My 15 year old (and others) taught a section on robotics to elementary students. The competitions regionally, nationally and internationally are in full swing. The US has the talent and more coming but the US doesn't want to pay them.
Sh...I worked with hundreds of them but Sunni Man has seen them hanging out on the front stoops of MIT.

I don't get the lets pretend the US has a STEM shortage game.

I don't get the lets pretend the US has a STEM shortage game.
It started back with Reagan (may he burn in Hell for all eternity) after AT&T lost a law suit against hundreds of Software Consultants in the late 70s.
It also involved the elimination of quotas of minorities being hired by prestigious firms in large cities.
Reagan conspired with Patrick Moynahan to eliminate required quotas in general and to change the definition of what a consultant is strictly for the Computer Programming industry.
It was pretty easy to do because there are no Associations that exist to protect the IT Industry.

The first wave of cheap, disposable labor came from Japan and China, which left thousands of African Americans and those of Hispanic origin holding peaceful protests on Broadway in front of such esteemed establishments as Citibank, Chase Manhattan and Chemical Bank, not to mention others.

By the middle 90s, the Indians came in and the Japanese and Chinese, who were suddenly deemed incompetent, were sent home.
I was witness to European Business Visas who developed systems that made millions for financial institutions suddenly being shipped back home.

Of course today we don't ship Indians who get their Green Cards and then find themselves suddenly "incompetent" (you can't be "suddenly" incompetent when you were incompetent all along) and unemployed, back home.
We allow them to take menial jobs away from Blacks.

It's all about money.
And it's all a LIE.

And yes, I was there and I saw it.

The reality is that he can sit on a stage and pontificate all he wants but the H-1B visa is simply a way of screwing the US workers.
If we domestically do not have the brain power to fill these hi-tech positions, Then I have no problem using foreigners.

The trouble is with our educational system. A high school senior in many foreign countries is at the level of a 3rd year college student in America.

Not good. ..... :cool:

I've heard too many reports of high tech companies lying off Americans to replace them with cheap Third World labor, either imported or outsourced to buy that.

Forum List

Back