U.S. Supreme court deals major blow to the ten commandments

I didn't know we were built on the ten commandments?

Yes, Dumb Ass Ignoramus, our laws are taken from English Common law, mostly and that was derived from Ecclesiastical law of the Church of Rome and that borrowed from Judaic laws the foundation of which was the Ten Commandments.

For your ignorant sake I will share this tid bit with you; the Ten Commandments are important because they also are the first example of a set of laws that were the ultimate source of authority of a nation, higher even than the King.

Suppsoedly this is a chief hall mark of our own system of laws, that even our chief executive falls under them, nit wit.

The Ten Commandments were a foundational document to the laws of Western Europe.

actually our form of government is a common law government. and comes from the magna carta and SECULAR political philosophy, dumbass.

and again, the founders didn't want the puritan psychos infecting our government with their extreme beliefs.

thank G-d we have a secular government and a court that still keeps it that way
You should read the Declaration of Independence...The FF, despite being well read in the Torah and NT, recognized the fact that in order for a nation to survive and, yes prosper, all humans must respected and protected.

1. The Declaration of Independence is not enforceable law although it is a foundational document. If it were, we wouldn't still be discussing equal rights for all

the founding fathers were mostly deists. having religious beliefs does not mean you want those rights imposed on others. and they were certainly against a nationally supported religion.

me? no offense.... I'm safer when we don't have a "christian" or any other *ian* country. history tells us that theocracies are not healthy places for those who aren't of the majority religion

We have freedom of religion; the issue is how to define harassment.
If you want to chase away a Christian, ask them if they know Hebrew.

Yes, Dumb Ass Ignoramus, our laws are taken from English Common law, mostly and that was derived from Ecclesiastical law of the Church of Rome and that borrowed from Judaic laws the foundation of which was the Ten Commandments.

For your ignorant sake I will share this tid bit with you; the Ten Commandments are important because they also are the first example of a set of laws that were the ultimate source of authority of a nation, higher even than the King.

Suppsoedly this is a chief hall mark of our own system of laws, that even our chief executive falls under them, nit wit.

The Ten Commandments were a foundational document to the laws of Western Europe.

THERE WERE Not godly commandments. THERE ARE NO GODS!
But they are man-made suggestions of Flim-Flam out of fear some
3500 plus years ago. As there was no 911 etc..
For control over other weak mind morons, by men BS.
Like you should not be lying and be cheating BS'ing spews. LOL! We're talking about man, here,
and he was made in some godly type image. FFS! Hahaha! So gods are lying cheating scumbags.
We are humans, and.that's what we do best. Very few are honest
and never lie. Only about 35% of couples never cheat
on each other. But really, fantasy goo-goo eyeing other is cheating guys.

Like you should not be lying and be cheating BS'ing spews. LOL! We're talking about man, here,
and he was made in some godly type image.FFS! Hahaha! So gods are lying cheating scumbags.
I agree...there are no Gods.
There's only one God.
And you may choose to ignore God if you so wish.
God, in turn, will ignore you when your soul leaves your body.
Or send you back again to annoy you.

actually our form of government is a common law government. and comes from the magna carta and SECULAR political philosophy, dumbass.

and again, the founders didn't want the puritan psychos infecting our government with their extreme beliefs.

You should read the Declaration of Independence...The FF, despite being well read in the Torah and NT, recognized the fact that in order for a nation to survive and, yes prosper, all humans must respected and protected.

1. The Declaration of Independence is not enforceable law although it is a foundational document. If it were, we wouldn't still be discussing equal rights for all

the founding fathers were mostly deists. having religious beliefs does not mean you want those rights imposed on others. and they were certainly against a nationally supported religion.

me? no offense.... I'm safer when we don't have a "christian" or any other *ian* country. history tells us that theocracies are not healthy places for those who aren't of the majority religion

Religions; Is all about harassment.

State your case.

and he was made in some godly type image.FFS! Hahaha! So gods are lying cheating scumbags.
There's only one God.

Only one god!? Hahaha! You voted for the Great Orange Douche.
How do you justify this, without lying?

State your case.

Well, fools like you.

There's only one God.

Only one god!? Hahaha! You voted for the Great Orange Douche.
How do you justify this, without lying?
I must say I'm impressed by your ability to make 2 posts in a row that have anything at all in common.
Have you considered a pediatric neurologist to help you with your ADD?

State your case.

Well, fools like you.
I'm sure you're happily married.
Are you an attorney by any chance?
I mean, your ability to follow up coherently on any statement is impressive...to someone with PDD.

I know that maintaining civilization outweighs race.

Sorry, guy, reading the news about all the wars and crimes and racism and injustice in the world, I'm kind of wondering when "Civilization" is going to start.
Because the African continent and the Arab world, both of which you love so much, is run by War Lords.
Do you have a passion for showing what a a fucking moron you are?

Because the African continent and the Arab world, both of which you love so much, is run by War Lords.

so you are just going to pretend the whole history of European Colonialism didn't happen, are you?

The worst things done in the last century were done by White People, with Asians in a close second.

so you are just going to pretend the whole history of European Colonialism didn't happen, are you?

The worst things done in the last century were done by White People, with Asians in a close second.

Of course European Colonialism happened...so did/does African and Islamic mass murder.
But your brain can only admit to "White Guy Bad".

I do admire that fact that you admit European Colonialism is a thing of the past.
While your "Minorities are all good" bullshit is bullshit TODAY.

Of course European Colonialism happened...so did/does African and Islamic mass murder.

I do admire that fact that you admit European Colonialism is a thing of the past.

Guy, when you stop being stupid, you'll realize that the only division in this society is Rich and the rest of us, and you aren't rich.

Guy, when you stop being stupid, you'll realize that the only division in this society is Rich and the rest of us, and you aren't rich.
And the same doesn't apply in your beloved Arab and African shitholes?

You see, I hate both Parties and I know we have a lot of problems, but your unbridled love of War Lords and Drug Pushers shows you have some catching up to do with reality.

You see, I hate both Parties and I know we have a lot of problems, but your unbridled love of War Lords and Drug Pushers shows you have some catching up to do with reality.

NO, I just don't get worked up about shit that doesn't effect me. As opposed to someone who needs a reason to hate.

NO, I just don't get worked up about shit that doesn't effect me. As opposed to someone who needs a reason to hate.
Is that why you post so much about DWB?
Or do you realize you just got your assed kicked, by facts, not by me, just facts.

Is that why you post so much about DWB?
Or do you realize you just got your assed kicked, by facts, not by me, just facts.

How do you define "so much". You mean mentioning it "once in a while"?

Guy, you don't bring facts... you are just another boring racist trying to dress your pig in a suit.
The only "fact" you have fixed in your Liberal brain is "All White People Bad".
You will not allow the rest of reality to enter your brain.

Forum List

Back