U.S. special forces training exercise across north carolina

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
U.S. Special Forces Training Exercises Across North Carolina

LOL we know what happens during those drills. the idiots on jade helm were fkn stupid they made their asshol sheep think that alex said there would be martial law attacks etc BUT THE TRUTH OF JADE HELM WAS AI TAKE OVER STUPID FKS.........

THIS IS FROM AND ABOUT JADE HELM . little do you morons know it was about taking over the INTERNET DOMAIN dumbasses.

JADE HELM 15 is a (SOC) Special Operations Command (RMT) Realistic Military Training planned drill for the South Western United States covering seven states which broke in alternative media almost a week ago. Freedom Outpost’s Joe McMaster covered this on March 20, 2015. I will not sit idly by and allow our alternative media to be portrayed as “conspiracy theorists” by those that are ignorant or liars. I stand in defense of all the alternative media that have reported and helped to expose this very real “exercise/drill,” JADE HELM 15, to the American Public. I challenge the propagandists, liars, and PSYOP’s to debunk this! You have been caught with your pants down and now you are trying to do “damage control.” It’s not going to work.

JADE HELM 15 is REAL & Here's the Proof - Freedom Outpost

Forum List

Back