U.S Sends 2000 pound Bunker Buster Bombs to Israel.

There's a risk of the other side escalating the hostilities inside the Zionist regime's borders!

America's always reliable solution of more and bigger bombs has become answerable now by the might and capabilities of the other side.

Picture the scene over Jerusalem or Tel Aviv instead of over Vietnam!
Those idiots don't want to try to get that kind of support against Israel, less Israel turn some capitals into burn out cinders and nuclear glazed sand. And, normal people would not blame them, if that is what it took to secure their continued existence.

On societies mobilized for death | Dr. Einat Wilf Capitol Hill briefing

Discussing the radical, visionary thinking that was required to change German and Japanese societies to become pillars of a peaceful world - which was unimaginable during the 30's-40's of the last century.

Very important to hear!

Why the fuck are we sending them anything? We are enabling Israel's terrorist ways.

What we should do, is halt all weapons shipments to Israel; freeze all Israeli assets in US banks; and submit a resolution to the UNSC telling Israel they got 90 days to end the occupation, or the decision to leave, will no longer be theirs to make.
You need to seek citizenship in some other country, because you sure as hell don't understand America.

It is fucking impossible for Israel to be destroyed by anyone in the ME. No one in the ME has the capability of destroying Israel.

Russia, no. China, maybe. The US, definitely.
Iran rather quickly.

We have to confine our understanding to not include nuclear war, in which the winners or losers will be proclaimed instantly.

Therefore, the Zionists must now allow an escalation in revenge for what they do to the Palestinian people.

Destroying Hamas has to come with a cost to the Zionist state that can't be even entertained.

America's other war against Russia is indicative of the probable outcome with this one.

Only the imaginary god can prevent the other side from fighting back in kind?

Iran rather quickly.

We have to confine our understanding to not include nuclear war, in which the winners or losers will be proclaimed instantly.

Therefore, the Zionists must now allow an escalation in revenge for what they do to the Palestinian people.

Destroying Hamas has to come with a cost to the Zionist state that can't be even entertained.

America's other war against Russia is indicative of the probable outcome with this one.

Only the imaginary god can prevent the other side from fighting back in kind?
Still, Israel is the biggest military power in the ME. No other country is capable of defeating them in a war. This includes Iran.

Best to not entertain any of that. Russia has similar capabilities and Iran has the capability to deliver it.

When the Zionist regime goes to war, few Americans want to think through to the inevitable counter strike by the enemy.

America needs to avoid being tricked into another proxy war!

The proxy war will be over the Zionist state and it will be short and sweet.

Still, Israel is the biggest military power in the ME. No other country is capable of defeating them in a war. This includes Iran.
The Zionist state is too small to withstand any attack with modern weapons and that makes it prohibitive to even entertain.

Therefore, the defeat of Hamas must not be an escalation of the war into Zionist territory. That's not something new that we're learning today. One strategically placed 2000 pound bomb on Tel Aviv would spell the end of the war.

None of us should entertain such ideas!

And fwiw, that's the reason why Hamas will never be eliminated. Netanyahu made a very big mistake in thinking he could take all Palestinian lands.

U.S. Sends Israel 2,000-Pound Bunker Buster Bombs for Gaza War

• Israel has received large bunker buster bombs and other weapons from the United States to aid its efforts to dislodge Hamas in Gaza.
  • The United States is urging Israel to consider minimizing civilian casualties while supplying munitions for the conflict.
  • The tunnels in Gaza are used by Hamas to launch attacks on Israel and have been described as "miniature cities" with various amenities.

To take out tunnels Good Hunting IDF.
Excellent.

The Zionist state is too small to withstand any attack with modern weapons and that makes it prohibitive to even entertain.

Therefore, the defeat of Hamas must not be an escalation of the war into Zionist territory. That's not something new that we're learning today. One strategically placed 2000 pound bomb on Tel Aviv would spell the end of the war.

And fwiw, that's the reason why Hamas will never be eliminated. Netanyahu made a very big mistake in thinking he could take all Palestinian lands.
Gfy. I swear, for pussies like you, it’s ok to just say “Israel.”

That is absolute horseshit! Israel is the big dog in the ME. They hold sway over every country in the ME.

Gfy. I swear, for pussies like you, it’s ok to just say “Israel.”
Whatever it takes for me to get Americans thinking on the fact that the Zionists escalating the war with hugely destructive weapons, has consequences.

Your attempts to insult others are proof that you're getting the message.

You may want to join the discussion with the grownups?

Whatever it takes for me to get Americans thinking on the fact that the Zionists escalating the war with hugely destructive weapons, has consequences.

Your attempts to insult others are proof that you're getting the message.

You may want to join the discussion with the grownups?
Whatever it takes for you, a rabid anti Semite, to pretend that your concern has anything to with anything but your disdain of Jews.

You can’t get the message because your brain is all aneurysm at this point.

Face facts. You’ve established who and what you are so loudly and clearly that there is no reason for anyone to ever be fooled by what you are pretending to talk about.

Fuck off

That is absolute horseshit! Israel is the big dog in the ME. They hold sway over every country in the ME.
Yes, Israel is the big dog in the ME.
But you're not getting it and that's because you're afraid to think it through.

As with the Ukraine, America and Russia/China become the big dogs and they avoid direct war. Then the Zionists and their country become the proxy!

Whatever it takes for you, a rabid anti Semite, to pretend that your concern has anything to with anything but your disdain of Jews.

You can’t get the message because your brain is all aneurysm at this point.

Face facts. You’ve established who and what you are so loudly and clearly that there is no reason for anyone to ever be fooled by what you are pretending to talk about.
Just more of the same from you.
Request denied.

Yes, Israel is the big dog in the ME.
But you're not getting it and that's because you're afraid to think it through.

As with the Ukraine, America and Russia/China become the big dogs and they avoid direct war. Then the Zionists and their country become the proxy!
Russia is inept and China is focused on Taiwan.

Forum List

Back