US Blames Hamas for End of Cease Fire

US blames Hamas for end of truce, as rocket barrages fired at central Israel, south

Of course the Anti Israel Pro Palestinian Kool Aid Drinkers will disagree
Maybe it was the missile fired from Gaza toward Israel during the cease fire that Israel had to shoot down, that tipped Israel off, HAMAS' heart wasn't really in the cease fire anymore. Nothing says you don't support a cease fire, like firing a missile at your enemy, you wish to destroy. Screw HAMAS. Let them be annihilated.

Maybe it was the missile fired from Gaza toward Israel during the cease fire that Israel had to shoot down, that tipped Israel off, HAMAS' heart wasn't really in the cease fire anymore. Nothing says you don't support a cease fire, like firing a missile at your enemy, you wish to destroy. Screw HAMAS. Let them be annihilated.
The “. Ceasefire “ should have been over when those 11 Israelis were wounded and three killed at the bus stop

The “. Ceasefire “ should have been over when those 11 Israelis were wounded and three killed at the bus stop
I missed that one. The missile thing stuck out for me, as my local news was touting the renewal of the ceasefire for additional days report upcoming on the 10:00 PM News, but the national networks and cable outlets were reporting the attempted missile attack. When it comes to national/international news on local broadcast, they are kind of like "yesterday's news, today".

I missed that one. The missile thing stuck out for me, as my local news was touting the renewal of the ceasefire for additional days report upcoming on the 10:00 PM News, but the national networks and cable outlets were reporting the attempted missile attack. When it comes to national/international news on local broadcast, they are kind of like "yesterday's news, today".
It happened Nov 30th. That’s when the Ceasefire should have stopped

Most of the Israeli negotiating team were Mossad and CIA were represented .
The official narrative is therefore worthless

If you think top Spooks are likely to tell you the truth you are pathetically simple .

The official releases are made for Gullibles .
Anti -Israel sentiment is so high that they would have resorted to any ruse/lie to try and restore a drop of belief in them .
Too late I suspect .

The longer the Israeli terrorists let the Freedom Fighters lead them by their big noses , the more likely escalation will result .
That is disaster for the US and its proxy Israel .

Last edited:
So glad we agree at least on this.

Forum List

Back