U.S. Senate votes 52-47 vote to restore Net Neutrality

Why are RWNJs pretending Oama's ruling took away net neutrality?

FACT, its the other way around.

Don't get me wrong. You can all go right on hating him for creating more jobs in a month than the cheeto has in a year. Hate him for saving the world's financial system and pulling your fat butts out of that fire. Hate him for helping people keep their homes. All that and more. I get it. I really do.

But for fuck sake, just once, admit that you were wrong.

Net Neutrality: A Free and Open Internet

Senate Votes to Reinstate Obama-Era Net Neutrality Rules

Analysis | Why Trump Wants to Toss Obama’s Net Neutrality Rules: QuickTake

Most people (when they grow up) figure out that a thing the Gov names is usually the exact opposite of the "name". No matter what happens the one thing that cannot be allowed is to let the UN or any other Nation have control. It needs to stay firmly entrenched in the United States control, even that won't mean much for long.

Doc1's thinking, Luddly, is backwards, whether on net neutraility, Jesus Christ, or a host of other matters.

He does not think clearly.

"Net Neutrality" with no government oversight gives Websites the right
to censor. That's why we don't need it.

The "net neutrality" bill gave ISPs the powers to censor and throttle content completely free of regulation...literally everything the worthless faggots that keep talking about #resisting claimed to be against. When Trump ended that abortion of a bill it actually made ISPs subject to regulation again. But of course all lefties have to do now is to hammer their liberal golems with disinformation and lies and let Plebbit do the rest.

We see the far right golems eating up the business rhetoric of anti-net neutrality.

Forum List

Back