U.S. Police Chiefs Call For Background Checks For All Gun Purchases

"U.S. Police Chiefs Call For Background Checks For All Gun Purchases"

Which comports with current Second Amendment jurisprudence.

Some may not like that fact, some may not accept that fact, but it is a fact of Constitutional law nonetheless.

The nutty gun lobby will be defeated and some rational gun controls will be implemented. It will take, money, and patience, but it will happen. Unfortunately, many lives will be loss until the NRA message of fear is finally exposed.

Some may not like that fact, some may not accept that fact, but it is a fact of Constitutional law nonetheless.

The nutty gun lobby will be defeated and some rational gun controls will be implemented. It will take, money, and patience, but it will happen. Unfortunately, many lives will be loss until the NRA message of fear is finally exposed.
Yeah any day now.
In reality gun control has been a losing issue for 20years. Congress has refused to implement more of it and states with some exceptions have moved away from it. Even Illinois now issues carry permits.

I remember one "fugitive" i a place I worked. She came in Christmas eve to buy a gun as a gift for her mom. Not only was she denied but police arrested her because she had some unpaid parking tickets and the judge issued a bench warrant that she knew nothing about.
Yeah, some "fugitive."

Exactly...there was another story that I posted...a man in his 70s was trying to buy a gun for his wife...he filled out the form and submitted the background check....and got arrested and is facing a felony...why? This 70 year old man forgot that he had a misdemeanor conviction from when he was in his 20s...he was arrested for disturbing the peace for fighting with his brother in his front lawn...and having forgotten the incident he checked the box that said he did not have any misdemeanors or felonies.....

again..real criminals do not get background checks done....those 80,000 are not real criminals the majority are normal citizens who are mistaken for felons.....and then they have to clear up the clerical error and then they got their gun.....

Your anti gun extremist site is lying to you...

Provide a link for that dear little story.

I actually posted it here on U.S. message and I will find it when I can….

Please…name one rational gun control policy and how it works…simply naming it does nothing to show how it works…..do try….

I remember one "fugitive" i a place I worked. She came in Christmas eve to buy a gun as a gift for her mom. Not only was she denied but police arrested her because she had some unpaid parking tickets and the judge issued a bench warrant that she knew nothing about.
Yeah, some "fugitive."

Exactly...there was another story that I posted...a man in his 70s was trying to buy a gun for his wife...he filled out the form and submitted the background check....and got arrested and is facing a felony...why? This 70 year old man forgot that he had a misdemeanor conviction from when he was in his 20s...he was arrested for disturbing the peace for fighting with his brother in his front lawn...and having forgotten the incident he checked the box that said he did not have any misdemeanors or felonies.....

again..real criminals do not get background checks done....those 80,000 are not real criminals the majority are normal citizens who are mistaken for felons.....and then they have to clear up the clerical error and then they got their gun.....

Your anti gun extremist site is lying to you...

Provide a link for that dear little story.

Here you go.,…you can listen to the story here….

John Lott was a guest on Dana Loeshes radio show from the 2015 shot show....here is the interview..they discuss the idiot brian gumble, background checks and defensive shootings....

CPRC on the Dana Loesch Radio Show to discuss new background check proposals and defensive gun uses - Crime Prevention Research Center

Forum List

Back