US Militia Groups Are Headed To The Southwest Border Despite Pentagon Concerns

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This comes from a hack reporter for a Texas newspaper.

FALFURRIAS, Tex. — Gun-carrying civilian groups and border vigilantes have heard a call to arms in President Donald Trump’s warnings about threats to American security posed by caravans of Central American migrants moving through Mexico. They’re packing coolers and tents, oiling rifles and tuning up aerial drones, with plans to form caravans of their own and trail American troops to the border.

Border vigilantes.” Typical Leftist bovine excrement. These are American citizens protecting their homes and their countries.

We’ll observe and report, and offer aid in any way we can,” said Shannon McGauley, a bail bondsman in the Dallas suburbs who is president of the Texas Minutemen. McGauley said he was preparing to head for the Rio Grande in coming days.

We’ve proved ourselves before, and we’ll prove ourselves again,” he said.

Who better to help than those who live in and know the area. And, even if militias are coming from other areas, why not?

My concern is the biggest gap in this defense plan, the New Mexico southern border that is being left wide open by Susana Martinez, the Republican governor of the state. At least I haven’t read anything about her activating the NM National Guard.

More of this piece @ US Militia Groups Are Headed To The Southwest Border Despite Pentagon Concerns

12,000 People: That’s How Many Now Make Up the Migrant Caravans @ 12,000 People: That's How Many Now Make Up the Migrant Caravans

FALFURRIAS, Tex. — Gun-carrying civilian groups and border vigilantes have heard a call to arms in President Donald Trump’s warnings about threats to American security posed by caravans of Central American migrants moving through Mexico. They’re packing coolers and tents, oiling rifles and tuning up aerial drones, with plans to form caravans of their own and trail American troops to the border.

Border vigilantes.” Typical Leftist bovine excrement. These are American citizens protecting their homes and their countries.

We’ll observe and report, and offer aid in any way we can,” said Shannon McGauley, a bail bondsman in the Dallas suburbs who is president of the Texas Minutemen. McGauley said he was preparing to head for the Rio Grande in coming days.

Who better to help than those who live in and know the area. And, even if militias are coming from other areas, why not?

My concern is the biggest gap in this defense plan, the New Mexico southern border that is being left wide open by Susana Martinez, the Republican governor of the state. At least I haven’t read anything about her activating the NM National Guard.

More of this piece @ US Militia Groups Are Headed To The Southwest Border Despite Pentagon Concerns

12,000 People: That’s How Many Now Make Up the Migrant Caravans @ 12,000 People: That's How Many Now Make Up the Migrant Caravans
Lol a bunch of scared, obese white guys without jobs are off to play soldier at the border :rofl:

There are always some militia groups active along the border. They are active mostly on private property at the invitation of the property owner. I've been down there with them in the past. The militias work well with the border patrol.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Entry into the Union is a regular federal Obligation since 1808.

Forum List

Back