U.S. military leaders

You clearly haven’t learned anything after fifth grade.
I'm nearly certain, that he posted somewhere that he was home-schooled.

So, I am thinking that his "education," may have been biased.

There are two types of "home education," philosophies.

Those who teach their children only what they want their kids to believe. This philosophy, is really, just a homeschooling movement for the parents choice to have the home indoctrinate their kids, rather than the STATE. . .

. . . and those who believe in unschooling.

A Nationalist American is better than a two faced coward.
First, why does one have to be a "nationalist," rather than a patriot?

iu

And second, why do you have to resort to calling folks cowards? Are your arguments that weak? :dunno: Indeed, what gipper observed about you IS true. You seem to have the intellectual maturity of a child. Most of us are beyond being provoked by fascist warmongers. You are as sophomoric as Toro.

Wow, you would have made a terrific Nazi. You sure you aren't Azov? :auiqs.jpg:

iu

Russia is a sheep. The US is a Lion.

1678863254925.png

One cannot be, "cowardly," from a sheep. Get real already. You are the one that is a coward, if you are actually buying into the war propaganda that Russia is any danger to the US.
Stop being afraid of a nation that has the GDP of Texas, coward.

Last edited:
First, why does one have to be a "nationalist," rather than a patriot?

iu

And second, why do you have to resort to calling folks cowards? Are your arguments that weak? :dunno: Indeed, what gipper observed about you IS true. You seem to have the intellectual maturity of a child. Most of us are beyond being provoked by fascist warmongers. You are as sophomoric as Toro.

Wow, you would have made a terrific Nazi. You sure you aren't Azov? :auiqs.jpg:

iu

Russia is a sheep. The US is a Lion.

View attachment 765956

One cannot be, "cowardly," from a sheep. Get real already. You the one that is a coward, if you are actually buying into the war propaganda that Russia is any danger to the US.
Stop being afraid of a nation that has the GDP of Texas, coward.

Meh meh meh, "I'm anti-war, which makes me an intellectual! China will fuck me in the ass if I dare fight, oh no!"

Gimme a break, kid.

Meh meh meh, "I'm anti-war, which makes me an intellectual! China will fuck me in the ass if I dare fight, oh no!"

Gimme a break, kid.
You weren't even alive when China-gate happened.

The Rockefeller foundation built China. :rolleyes:

The only way there is a conflict between the US and China, is if the foundations and the global elites desire there to be one. YOU? Calling folks kid? Is one of the most ironic things I have seen in a while.

It is clear, you don't have a clue what is going on.

China has already reverse engineered our 5th generation fighters, they don't need to even bother with the 4th gen anymore.
(previous post.)
The whole thing was done by the CFR press, and the CFR republicans, to distract the public from the very real, and very consequential campaign finance scandal. That scandal? Amounted to essentially treason, but the deep state, and corporate elites, which buy off pols in both parties, wanted that type of corruption to continue, and did not want the electorate to focus on it.

It was a snow job, and a distraction, a bone thrown to partisans, for the TRUE CRIME, the treasonous corruption that the Trilaterals were engaged in, the same bullshit they have been doing with that Covid GoF and the WEF.

1664743123760-png.704602

The technology transfers started back in the seventies. . . .

It really went full tilt when they used that Lewinsky trial as a distraction to cover for Chinagate. Then they had the US fund that GoF research, which funded the virus. . . and, well, that covered for the whole purposeful controlled demolition of the global economy and subversion of the American civil institutions.

Why do you think American oligarchs have been selling China all the technology they need for a confrontation with America for the past forty years?

:dunno:

nif_chinesearsenal.jpg

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

China's American Arsenal

For instance, here's the Shenyang J-31, China's fifth generation stealth fighter:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAEnfwBpZxAS2

And here's the good ol' Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II:
hgjbks2vRxvp3qu9XRUDtP8pprk1TqtVNQp22oUHFjDHfqHU3omgEpmFXNa3irvD2hxDEkHwhpvjsuiuJmQY7pW3MY

Or compare the Chinese Lijian Sharp Sword Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
MG5aEqKFcQiBEm1JreuiuyofpQ9AnuhhbRY66VciZu22wtGA9Jb52fsxC4EojRnwt9TGwp2MbxF15Np2PseKSRmmuVkUz5CTg

To the Northrop Grumman X-47B Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGANVCJH6vkBBL

Or take the Sunward SVU-200 Flying Tiger unmanned helo:
EfcLDDAkyqguXw9VbV7dgBAhvE6oV3wcnABRPr2FHnpPUvR2Uqp2CPcbpuj9MkNeBhQjqbyW7cdvgg5u4LYAqwJ94AKEN

And play a game of "spot the similarities" with Northrop Grumman's very own MQ-8 Fire Scout unmanned helo:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAFK92Z54Rqb4

You weren't even alive when China-gate happened.

The Rockefeller foundation built China. :rolleyes:

The only way there is a conflict between the US and China, is if the foundations and the global elites desire there to be one. YOU? Calling folks kid? Is one of the most ironic things I have seen in a while.

It is clear, you don't have a clue what is going on.

China has already reverse engineered our 5th generation fighters, they don't need to even bother with the 4th gen anymore.
(previous post.)
The whole thing was done by the CFR press, and the CFR republicans, to distract the public from the very real, and very consequential campaign finance scandal. That scandal? Amounted to essentially treason, but the deep state, and corporate elites, which buy off pols in both parties, wanted that type of corruption to continue, and did not want the electorate to focus on it.

It was a snow job, and a distraction, a bone thrown to partisans, for the TRUE CRIME, the treasonous corruption that the Trilaterals were engaged in, the same bullshit they have been doing with that Covid GoF and the WEF.

1664743123760-png.704602

The technology transfers started back in the seventies. . . .

It really went full tilt when they used that Lewinsky trial as a distraction to cover for Chinagate. Then they had the US fund that GoF research, which funded the virus. . . and, well, that covered for the whole purposeful controlled demolition of the global economy and subversion of the American civil institutions.

Why do you think American oligarchs have been selling China all the technology they need for a confrontation with America for the past forty years?

:dunno:

nif_chinesearsenal.jpg

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

China's American Arsenal

For instance, here's the Shenyang J-31, China's fifth generation stealth fighter:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAEnfwBpZxAS2

And here's the good ol' Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II:
hgjbks2vRxvp3qu9XRUDtP8pprk1TqtVNQp22oUHFjDHfqHU3omgEpmFXNa3irvD2hxDEkHwhpvjsuiuJmQY7pW3MY

Or compare the Chinese Lijian Sharp Sword Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
MG5aEqKFcQiBEm1JreuiuyofpQ9AnuhhbRY66VciZu22wtGA9Jb52fsxC4EojRnwt9TGwp2MbxF15Np2PseKSRmmuVkUz5CTg

To the Northrop Grumman X-47B Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGANVCJH6vkBBL

Or take the Sunward SVU-200 Flying Tiger unmanned helo:
EfcLDDAkyqguXw9VbV7dgBAhvE6oV3wcnABRPr2FHnpPUvR2Uqp2CPcbpuj9MkNeBhQjqbyW7cdvgg5u4LYAqwJ94AKEN

And play a game of "spot the similarities" with Northrop Grumman's very own MQ-8 Fire Scout unmanned helo:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAFK92Z54Rqb4

Believe the propaganda if you want. Good riddance, fool.

lol if Ukraine falls and the gangster goes after Poland we will be seeing all the posts by the Jane Fonda channelers about all those neo-Nazi Poles and their corruption next.
Why are Americans conditioned to think Putin is another Hitler, intent on conquering the world? Yet, they don’t see their own nation’s hegemonic imperialist actions.

My guess is the CIA and MIC have done a great job of controlling their minds.
1678878200146.jpeg

lol if Ukraine falls and the gangster goes after Poland we will be seeing all the posts by the Jane Fonda channelers about all those neo-Nazi Poles and their corruption next.
Russia has no designs on Poland

Why this is happening is widely known ...

And It ain't to defend liberty and demockwacy

US officials said the MQ-9 surveillance drone was downed early on Tuesday following an 'unsafe and unprofessional intercept' in international airspace by two Russian Su-27 fighter jets.

Pentagon officials said the Russian fighters harassed the drone by dumping fuel on it and flying in front of it, before one Su-27 clipped the propeller of the $32 million drone, forcing it down over the Black Sea in a total loss of the unmanned aircraft.

This incident demonstrates a lack of competence in addition to being unsafe and unprofessional,' said Pentagon Press Secretary Air Force Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder in a press briefing.

In a statement, Russia's Defense Ministry denied colliding with the US drone, saying the American aircraft went into 'uncontrolled flight' due to 'sharp maneuvering'.

The incident happened in international airspace, but not far from the battles raging on the front lines of the war in Ukraine, amid Russia's ongoing invasion of the country.

Someone's gotta say it
What a bunch of sorry assed crybaby fucking dress wearing mother fucking faggits

F.u.s.a.

Curtis is rolling over in his grave.

PUTIN LOVER

Russia has no designs on Poland

Why this is happening is widely known ...

And It ain't to defend liberty and demockwacy

lol he wants to restore the Russian empire back to its pre-1917 borders. He thinks he has the right to tell his neighbors they can't join NATO and who and when they can do business.

Last edited:
lol he wants to restore the Russian empire back to its pre-1927 borders. He thinks he has the right to tell his neighbors they can't join NATO and who and when they can do business.
Yet it’s okay for the US to militarily intervene anywhere it wants. To threaten anyone they want. To sanction anyone they want. To kill a million people in the ME over a lie. To destroy nation after nation.

You aren’t serious.

Yet it’s okay for the US to militarily intervene anywhere it wants. To threaten anyone they want. To sanction anyone they want. To kill a million people in the ME over a lie. To destroy nation after nation.

You aren’t serious.

Lol you have zero credibility on anything, so you're just projecting here. lol at 'libertarian anarchist'; that's something a spoiled white16 year old raised by hippies would run around thinking is something kewl.

Forum List

Back