U.S. intel chief warns China interfering in 2020 to stop Trump's re-election

I wonder what laws and sanctions voted into existence by congress that China wants overturned? Biden should dangle those to maximize the Chinese assistance. Or maybe the recent sanctions levied on China.
China invested heavily in the Biden Crime Family and expects a large return
Great! Biden should encourage this Chinese help publicly, right? Those are the new rules, right?

Gee. If Biden is elected, God forbid, I wonder if we can all chant Chinese collusion and try for impeachment?? Oh an lets take four years to constantly harass him the way they have harassed Trump.

Wouldn't that be a fun time??

United States of Xi then...

We know the Chinese are going to do everything in their power to get Biden elected. You don't need evidence--just common sense.

What scares me is all the people in Washington DC who will be working with them.

Ratcliffe may be the only man in the Intelligence Community that We the People can trust.

well if biden wins, here come the elections. biden better not have ever met with any chinese people lately or there will be hell to pay.

well if biden wins, here come the elections. biden better not have ever met with any chinese people lately or there will be hell to pay.
No there wont. Zero consequences of any kind. Sorry. The new rules allow it. Congratulate yourself.

I wonder what laws and sanctions voted into existence by congress that China wants overturned? Biden should dangle those to maximize the Chinese assistance. Or maybe the recent sanctions levied on China.
Great! Biden should encourage this Chinese help publicly, right? Those are the new rules, right?
LOL! How much more encouragement do you think they need???? They OWN him and his family!

Color me shocked. I hope this is repeated often and loudly, Western civilization depends on it.

I was on youtube and saw someone use the nickname "Beijing Biden". Is this the new nickname that was given by Trumps team, or just some random guy who received a bunch of upticks? it appears many have come to their conclusion about where politicians stand on the issues.

China's anti-Trump election meddling raises new alarm, as DNI calls country biggest threat

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe told Fox News that China poses “a greater national security threat” to the United States “than any other nation,” detailing a web of threats that includes “election influence and interference.”

Intelligence officials say they are increasingly concerned about interference in the U.S. election by China, adding to existing concerns about meddling by Russia that have been around since 2016, as well as the threat of meddling from Iran.

“China poses a greater national security threat to the U.S. than any other nation – economically, militarily and technologically. That includes threats of election influence and interference,” Ratcliffe told Fox News in a statement.

While Russia was widely seen as favoring now-President Trump and generally seeking to sow chaos in America during the 2016 election, the difference with China is it is seen to be seeking a Trump loss in November. Yet congressional Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, who ever since 2016 have issued dire warnings about Russian meddling, have not been quite so vocal about China’s potential to interfere in the 2020 election.

Trump has been the most pro China President in 100 years by not negotiating TPP.

"
BIDEN SAYS HE WOULD RENEGOTIATE TPP: Biden said Thursday night that if elected president, he would renegotiate the Trans-Pacific Partnership rather than give China free rein to write the rules of trade for the 21st century.

“I would not rejoin the TPP as it was initially put forward. I would insist that we renegotiate,” Biden said during the Democratic debate in Detroit. “Either China’s going to write the rules of the road for the 21st century on trade or we are. We have to join with the 40 percent of the world that we had with us and this time make sure that there’s no one sitting at that table doing the deal unless environmentalists are there and labor is there.”

As vice president, Biden was a vocal supporter of the TPP, which the Obama administration insisted had the strongest labor and environmental provisions of any trade agreement to date. However, most labor and environmental groups opposed the pact, which they feared would move U.S. jobs to lower-income countries like Vietnam.

Trump handed the keys to China... China know a competent US President is the last thing they need and Trump incompetence in Foreign Trade gives them a major advantage.
Sorry lads China plays Chess and Trump plays Snap....

LOL! How much more encouragement do you think they need???? They OWN him and his family!
Great! He should publicly encourage them and give them secret internal campaign data to help. Right?

I don’t want other nations fucking with our Elections, Russia, China, any of them.
Excellent! Have you noticed the republicans colluding with putin via ukrainian proxies lately? Fascinating stuff. Go read up They sure are emboldened.

How much more of US taxpayer dollars must be spent to prove your wet dream of GOP-Russia collusion?

collusion isn't a crime, very hard to be guilty of a non crime....

Obstruction of Justice is a crime...

Also Paul Manafort was giving information to a Russian Spy....

I don’t want other nations fucking with our Elections, Russia, China, any of them.
Excellent! Have you noticed the republicans colluding with putin via ukrainian proxies lately? Fascinating stuff. Go read up They sure are emboldened.

How much more of US taxpayer dollars must be spent to prove your wet dream of GOP-Russia collusion?

collusion isn't a crime, very hard to be guilty of a non crime....

Obstruction of Justice is a crime...

Also Paul Manafort was giving information to a Russian Spy....

As is a President spying on private citizens. UnMask.

Forum List

Back