U.S. Fighter Jet Shoots Down Syrian Government Plane

Phrump wants ISIS to fight only the Syrian government. Keep on cheering his support for ISIS. Putin will not idly stand by for long.

You are wrong there!

Trump has never supported ISIS, on the contrary.
He guarantees ISIS free travel out of Raqqa. He is doing exactly the same as Obama. Nothing has changed.

Russia prepares to deter Phrump´s ISIS relocation from Raqqa to government-held Palmyra

These dudes are trackable. Is this a word?
I am not sure what you mean...

ISIS fighters travelling back to their homelands. Could they track them?
ISIS fighters traveling to fight the Syrian army. Who tries to track them? The Syrian and Russian airforces.

Another one??

The US lead coalition shoots down another Syrian army plane???

Now almost every week they are doing that :mad-61:

This is getting ridiculous!

Are they for ISIS or against ISIS? :rolleyes-41:

Skye what do you know that I don't?

I don't remember us shooting down jets with jets before in Syria.

Ok downing of airplalne first time

Bombing and killing of Syrian troops and civilians, that happens constantly, unfortunately.

Thread title should read

U.S. Fighter Jet Illegally Shoots Down Syrian Government Plane

We have no business there. All we are doing is slowing down the task set before the Syrian government. Trump=Obama at this point.

As our friends on the left and their pawns in the media fawn over fabricated crimes and non existent cover ups, shit is getting real in the ME...

quote:
A U.S. strike aircraft shot down a Syrian government fighter jet shortly after it bombed U.S.-backed Syrian fighters in North Syria, the Pentagon said in a statement Sunday. The Pentagon said the shoot-down came hours after Syrian government-backed forces attacked U.S.-backed fighters, known as the Syrian Democratic Forces, in the village of Ja’Din. As the attack unfolded, the U.S. military used a deconfliction channel to communicate with the Syrian government to stop the skirmish, according to the Pentagon statement. Roughly two hours later, despite the called-for stand down, a Syrian Su-22 jet dropped an unknown number of munitions on the Syrian Democratic Forces. A U.S. F/A-18 promptly shot the Syrian aircraft down “in accordance with rules of engagement and in collective self-defense of coalition partnered forces,” the Pentagon statement said.

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

LINK
Shocker. The US defending terrorists again. I wish Syria or Russia would shoot down a US jet see how the US likes it.

You know....I'd be really a good move if the US led coalition try hitting ISIS instead, for a change!

As our friends on the left and their pawns in the media fawn over fabricated crimes and non existent cover ups, shit is getting real in the ME...

quote:
A U.S. strike aircraft shot down a Syrian government fighter jet shortly after it bombed U.S.-backed Syrian fighters in North Syria, the Pentagon said in a statement Sunday. The Pentagon said the shoot-down came hours after Syrian government-backed forces attacked U.S.-backed fighters, known as the Syrian Democratic Forces, in the village of Ja’Din. As the attack unfolded, the U.S. military used a deconfliction channel to communicate with the Syrian government to stop the skirmish, according to the Pentagon statement. Roughly two hours later, despite the called-for stand down, a Syrian Su-22 jet dropped an unknown number of munitions on the Syrian Democratic Forces. A U.S. F/A-18 promptly shot the Syrian aircraft down “in accordance with rules of engagement and in collective self-defense of coalition partnered forces,” the Pentagon statement said.

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

LINK
Shocker. The US defending terrorists again. I wish Syria or Russia would shoot down a US jet see how the US likes it.

Let's see a Sryian SU22 bombs US allies and your upset we shot it down

Why?

quote:

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

LINK

Let's see a Sryian SU22 bombs US allies and your upset we shot it down

Why?

and those allies are ISIS terrorists..... like the ones McCain armed and likes so much??????

Thread title should read

We have no business there. All we are doing is slowing down the task set before the Syrian government. Trump=Obama at this point.

Have proof they were ISIS? Jesus we have military "advisors" sometimes with them

Another one??

Why should we be upset about this? Is Syria really our ally against ISIS?

Yes, Syria is against ISIS.
Ok, I hear you - but they aren't really for the US

Truthfully, I'd like to understand this situation better...

The point is that

Syria is fighting ISIS = US is fighting ISIS

That's the point

That Syria is or isn't for the US, or loves the US or not,is another matter.

These troops being bombed are NOT ISIS!

Thread title should read

Have proof they were ISIS? Jesus we have military "advisors" sometimes with them

Do you believe in the rule of law?

Another one??

Why should we be upset about this? Is Syria really our ally against ISIS?

Yes, Syria is against ISIS.
Ok, I hear you - but they aren't really for the US

Truthfully, I'd like to understand this situation better...

The point is that

Syria is fighting ISIS = US is fighting ISIS

That's the point

That Syria is or isn't for the US, or loves the US or not,is another matter.

These troops being bombed are NOT ISIS!
And you know that how?

Thread title should read

Do you believe in the rule of law?

One what laws did they break?

Two We Americans don't go by any laws.

Forum List

Back