U.S. Economy in 2016

We would of been in a depression if Obanka
hadn't spent 6, trillion dollars of borrowed money - which will make the eventual depression more precipitous ...

LOL. Still making with the BS predictions.

Seriously, don't you guys get tired of being wrong? I would think it would, eventually.

Nah, they don't mind being wrong. Just makes them work harder to make their predictions happen. And of course, they are not really wrong, just a little off on their time lines of predictions. If they can just get more rethug assholes elected to Congress next time, nirvana will be just around the corner.

I am just wondering how you Obama supporters view the U.S. economy over the next four years. Unemployment rate? GDP growth? Inflation? If you had $100k to invest, where would you put it? C'mon, help me out!

Put the money in stocks. The economy is growing, the deficit is shrinking, and these trends will continue.

Republicans can still derail recovery by refusing to rise the debt ceiling, or by some other crazy trick, but that is not likely.

I'm not an obama supporter but here is mine :
- $22 trillion national debt
- 25% unemployment (using original methodology)
- 40% youth unemployment
- 60 million on food stamps
- we are still in Afghanistan
- fighting half a dozen proxy wars in Africa
- the drug war continues
- weaponized drones flying over American cities
- the CPI will breach 5%, with real inflation closer to 20%
- gold will be over $3500/oz
- oil will reach $150/barrel
- selective price controls will be imposed, resulting in shortages, lines, and rationing
- the top marginal income tax rate will be at least 45%

After reading all of the above I just have 2 questions;

1. What are you smoking?
2. Why aren't you sharing?

Forum List

Back