U.S. Department of Justice, FBI and FDLE to probe Trayvon Martin killing

Wonder how many blacks that went around the Wisconsin state fair last Summer beating whites got prosecuted?

I'm sick and tired of the hell being raised by national figures when a white or a cop is supposed to have killed some black kid and when blacks commit violence against whites it's swept under the rug.

I don't give a flying fuck about this issue. It's just being used to raise racial tension.

I think it is impossible to raise YOUR racial tension.

STFU.

Having black family members tends to let me see this issue from both sides.
Which, of course, gives you a pass.....

how do you think it wasn't reported correctly?

no parent should be afraid to send their UNARMED kid to the store for fear some vigilante creep from a "neighborhood watch" is going to blow him away for being black.

cause that's really what we have here.

You don't know that. And that is the point, every single time a non black kills a black you people INSIST it is racism, yet when ever a black kills a non black "nothing to see here, no racism" and no Fed investigation.

Well.... I'd say that the 911 tape, where Zimmerman is following the kid and says "these ******* always get away..." pretty much says all that needs to be said.

I have listened to the tape....he does not say that.

So we start with a lie, that a white guy killed him, we add in the fact every oneignores there was fight and that the Hispanic that did shoot him was on the ground with blood on his front and back, ignore the fact the cops found no cause to charge and then call in the feds. I got this right?
No.

Under Florida law there were no ground for arrest.

Federal law is a completely different matter.

Since when do you get to say you killed someone "in self defense" and not have to show any indication of the need for self-defense.
In Florida, since 2005:

The “Stand Your Ground” Law introduced two (2) conclusive presumptions that favor a criminal defendant who is making a self-defense claim:

The presumption that the defendant had a reasonable fear that deadly force was necessary; and

The presumption that the intruder intended to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.

These two presumptions protect the defender from both civil and criminal prosecution for unlawful use of deadly or non-deadly force in self-defense. In addition, the defender/gun owner has no duty to retreat, regardless of where he is attacked, so long as he is in a place where he is lawfully entitled to be when the danger occurs.

Tampa, Florida Weapons Defense Lawyer :: Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” Law and Self-Defense :: Pasco County, Florida Criminal Attorney

Consequently, the statute requires law enforcement to presume Zimmerman had ‘reasonable fear’ and deadly force was necessary, Zimmerman has no burden to ‘prove’ self-defense was justified, or to provide evidence accordingly.

If one wishes to find a villain, look to the Florida State Legislature, not Zimmerman.

You don't know that. And that is the point, every single time a non black kills a black you people INSIST it is racism, yet when ever a black kills a non black "nothing to see here, no racism" and no Fed investigation.

Well.... I'd say that the 911 tape, where Zimmerman is following the kid and says "these ******* always get away..." pretty much says all that needs to be said.

I have listened to the tape....he does not say that.

no. he said "they always get away with it" when he refused the request of the police that he not follow the kid. they specifically told him "we don't need you to do that".

the 911 tape clearly has the kid screaming for help and then you hear the gun shot. it's horrible.

I agree with you Jillian. However, the travesty is that this never would have made national news if it was reported correctly from the get go. Al Sharpton is staging a rally for this kid. How many innocent teens are killed every single day?

no parent should be afraid to send their UNARMED kid to the store for fear some vigilante creep from a "neighborhood watch" is going to blow him away for being black.

i don't know what? the kid had nothing on him. he had no weapon. he didn't threaten the man. the man pursued HIM.

what nonsense you spout.

Negged for bald-faced lying. I've heard ALL the 911 tapes and you're full of shit!

i don't know what? the kid had nothing on him. he had no weapon. he didn't threaten the man. the man pursued HIM.

what nonsense you spout.

And yet an eye witness places the man on his back on the ground with blood on the back of his head and his front. You do not know what happened you are simply assuming. And I find that appalling coming from a Lawyer.

So we start with a lie, that a white guy killed him, we add in the fact every oneignores there was fight and that the Hispanic that did shoot him was on the ground with blood on his front and back, ignore the fact the cops found no cause to charge and then call in the feds. I got this right?
No.

Under Florida law there were no ground for arrest.

Federal law is a completely different matter.

Since when do you get to say you killed someone "in self defense" and not have to show any indication of the need for self-defense.
In Florida, since 2005:

The “Stand Your Ground” Law introduced two (2) conclusive presumptions that favor a criminal defendant who is making a self-defense claim:

The presumption that the defendant had a reasonable fear that deadly force was necessary; and

The presumption that the intruder intended to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.

These two presumptions protect the defender from both civil and criminal prosecution for unlawful use of deadly or non-deadly force in self-defense. In addition, the defender/gun owner has no duty to retreat, regardless of where he is attacked, so long as he is in a place where he is lawfully entitled to be when the danger occurs.

Tampa, Florida Weapons Defense Lawyer :: Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” Law and Self-Defense :: Pasco County, Florida Criminal Attorney

Consequently, the statute requires law enforcement to presume Zimmerman had ‘reasonable fear’ and deadly force was necessary, Zimmerman has no burden to ‘prove’ self-defense was justified, or to provide evidence accordingly.

If one wishes to find a villain, look to the Florida State Legislature, not Zimmerman.

Better to read the full Chapter: 776, should be available online.

Yeah, I found the unedited 911 recordings. He says "these assholes always get away"

The original tape I heard was "bleeped" and there is a false report saying that the word was "*******". I shouldn't have believed that without hearing it for myself.

Yeah, I found the unedited 911 recordings. He says "these assholes always get away"

The original tape I heard was "bleeped" and there is a false report saying that the word was "*******". I shouldn't have believed that without hearing it for myself.

Some Florida newspapers are reporting "a**holes".

That is what he says. I found the uncensored version. I had heard one where "assholes" was bleeped out and then saw where it was reported that he had said "*******".

So no, I couldn't say if race played any part. But the guy got out of his car and pursued the kid and ended up killing him, despite knowing that police were on the way and being told not to pursue the kid. Just not smart.

That is what he says. I found the uncensored version. I had heard one where "assholes" was bleeped out and then saw where it was reported that he had said "*******".

So no, I couldn't say if race played any part. But the guy got out of his car and pursued the kid and ended up killing him, despite knowing that police were on the way and being told not to pursue the kid. Just not smart.

Did George Zimmerman Complain About ‘F*cking C**ns’ In 911 Call Before Killing Trayvon Martin?

Did George Zimmerman Say Fucking Coons | Trayvon Martin | Mediaite

It seems race may have played a part.

All these agencies will cooperate in ginning up a case against this guy. There is no need for an investigation. It's political theater. The government is picking winners and losers and manufacturing the case with a predetermined outcome.

Zimmerman admitted shooting the boy. The facts are not in dispute. The investigation isn't into what happened, but for building a case as to what state of mind the government needs in an election year with a black guy running for reelection.

I'm sure the politicians will make hay out of this guy.

But he was still a thug who chased down and murdered an innocent unarmed kid after he was SPECIFICALLY instructed by a 9/11 operator to stand down.

I have no problem being against Obama when he's wrong, but you have to pick which hills you want to die on.

This isn't one of them.

Wonder how many blacks that went around the Wisconsin state fair last Summer beating whites got prosecuted?

I'm sick and tired of the hell being raised by national figures when a white or a cop is supposed to have killed some black kid and when blacks commit violence against whites it's swept under the rug.

I don't give a flying fuck about this issue. It's just being used to raise racial tension.
I do not believe you have a black wife...not for a nanosecond.

Link?

Let me guess. They won't invesitgate the two black kids who poured gasoline on the white kid and set him on fire will they?

Not a chance, Willow, not a chance; Holder and Obama believe they had a right to do that, or anything else. Gang attacks, murder rape and torture, voter intimidation; it's all good, justified payback for slavery and segregation, and don't you forget it. Meanwhile, the likes of Tim Wise and everyone else who has been brainwashed into feeling guilty for being born White will roll over, and beg them to do more of it. Well, I'll be damned if I will! Racism is racism, violence is violence, and hate is hate, and faced with a choice between condoning and permitting it, or fighting fire with fire, I choose the latter! I didn't stand around and let the KKK do it, and I'm not going to stand around and let people like Holder, and Salt here, do it either!
Damn, you're an idiot. The police are still trying to find the perps in that case, the kid that got torched can't identify them.

Negged.

For disagreeing with you? I'm HONORED! Do it all you want; I won't retaliate. I don't care about rep, and even if I did, YOU are not worth the bother. Now, go attack someone who may actually give a shit! Shoo!

Forum List

Back