U. Of California system to provide free tuition to Native America students

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
U. of California system to provide free tuition to Native American students U. of California system to provide free tuition to Native American students | The College Fix via @collegefix

IN OTHER WORDS YOU WHITES CAN GO TO HELL IT’S FOR BLKS TOO but not your CRACKERS lol you’ll see.

Some day white cracker America will realize wth they have done. Wait until they realize how they ultimately fkd their children when they grow up etc….you are the Ultimate a— holes!!

Last edited:
It must be exhausting to be in a bug-eyed panic over the impending eradication of white folks all day, every day.

• Banned
It must be exhausting to be in a bug-eyed panic over the impending eradication of white folks all day, every day.

Actually it’s not I’d rather be infomred to why I might not be able to obtain something rather than look like an idiot walking aways as they laugh hahaha that white cracker can’t get chit now .

Reality of time will prove how CRT has taught htem to hate whitey quite well open your eyes to a nation being attacked from with in.

You should know the real history much better.

Just like how this connects to the above and you couldn’t tell me from your ass in a hold in the ground how this story ties to that title posted. LOL

You can’t not realize how this i sall intertwined all within to touch every person every walking——
wake up!

THIS STORY WON’T CARE WHAT COLOR YOU ARE.

Actually it’s not I’d rather be infomred to why I might not be able to obtain something rather than look like an idiot walking aways as they laugh hahaha that white cracker can’t get chit now .

Reality of time will prove how CRT has taught htem to hate whitey quite well open your eyes to a nation being attacked from with in.

You should know the real history much better.

Just like how this connects to the above and you couldn’t tell me from your ass in a hold in the ground how this story ties to that title posted. LOL

You can’t not realize how this i sall intertwined all within to touch every person every walking——
wake up!

THIS STORY WON’T CARE WHAT COLOR YOU ARE.
Hilarious.

I assume they will enforce their rigorous entrance requirements on the would-be beneficiaries of this program.

The Leftist academicians demonstrate for the gazillionth time that they are good for nothing as much as spending OPM.

Leftists are evil.

Forum List

Back