Typical left wing commie hypocrite wants the "1%" to pay 80% in taxes

Using Obama's own numbers, if the "rich" were taxed at 99% that would have just barely covered the deficits in his first years with nothing left for future increases or paying down the debt. Newsflash the "rich" don't have THAT much money.

So all you lazy fat ass moochers get off your couch, get a job, and start paying your own way.

I suggest that for a moment you stop being willfully ignorant (if in fact your ignorance is willfull) and look up Marginal Tax Rates. You (assume you work) pay a % on the first $30 k you earn, the 1% pays the SAME % on the first $30 k they earn. The Marginal Tax % goes up for the more earned income.

Do you comprehend?

Buy a calculator mathwit, my numbers are based on Obama's numbers associated with his punishment tax increase on the "rich".

Using Obama's own numbers, if the "rich" were taxed at 99% that would have just barely covered the deficits in his first years with nothing left for future increases or paying down the debt. Newsflash the "rich" don't have THAT much money.

So all you lazy fat ass moochers get off your couch, get a job, and start paying your own way.

I suggest that for a moment you stop being willfully ignorant (if in fact your ignorance is willfull) and look up Marginal Tax Rates. You (assume you work) pay a % on the first $30 k you earn, the 1% pays the SAME % on the first $30 k they earn. The Marginal Tax % goes up for the more earned income.

Do you comprehend?

View attachment 122912

She and you are suggesting increasing the progressive tax rates so I'll have no problem with her paying 70% or more of her and her families income.

*****SMILE*****

:)

No no no....she wants the "RICH" to pay their fair share....according to her, she is not rich and she tips well and is involved in philanthropy.....because NO ONE IN THE TOP 1% IS INVOLVED IN PHILANTHROPY and TIPS WELL.

Does your avatar have Alzheimer's? :laugh:

Tucker called her on her own bullshit.

SHE SAID SHE WOULD PAY MORE IN TAXES IF SHE KNEW HOW TO DO IT.

TUCKER TOLD HER HOW TO DO IT.

SHE STAMMERED AND TRIED TO MOVE ON.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What a transparent and hypocritical CVNT.

Do you comprehend?

View attachment 122912

She and you are suggesting increasing the progressive tax rates so I'll have no problem with her paying 70% or more of her and her families income.

*****SMILE*****

By you response you've proved you have no clue about the Marginal Tax Rate.

Do you comprehend?
How in the world can you justify taking 80% of someone's income?
There should never be a tax where the government gets more than the person that earned that income.

Do you comprehend?
There should never be a tax where the government gets more than the person that earned that income.

Wow:

You and others need to have someone who understands taxes explain what is self evident in this link:

2014 Tax Brackets - Tax Foundation

The Federal Income tax is never 80% of someone's income

The irony is that she's making the exact argument libertarians and many conservatives make, which is you don't need the government to provide charitable services. She, herself, says she sends a ton of money to private charitable causes to help people as opposed to sending it to the government

images

You're response, and hers, suggests otherwise. That's what the 'marginal tax rate' is all about. It's a progressive tax that taxes more as you take in more. If she's paying over 30% of her income in taxes and has time to give generously to philanthropic causes then she's in the top 2-3%. She and her family can give generously to the government too if she thinks the 1% should give more.

I'm sure the government will appreciate it all...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

Do you comprehend?

They can't, that's why they LIE their LYING mouths off claiming the 'rich' don't pay their 'fair' share. LIARS that's why I hate liberal's guts.

Do you comprehend?

Wow:

You and others need to have someone who understands taxes explain what is self evident in this link:

2014 Tax Brackets - Tax Foundation

The Federal Income tax is never 80% of someone's income

Watch me destroy this liberal ^^^ okay go ahead tell us, how much of their income is a fair share? I know you won't answer, you libs never do.

The never ending drone of the whiners on how those poor wealthy people are so persecuted and abused. Stockholm Syndrome en masse.

images

You're response, and hers, suggests otherwise. That's what the 'marginal tax rate' is all about. It's a progressive tax that taxes more as you take in more. If she's paying over 30% of her income in taxes and has time to give generously to philanthropic causes then she's in the top 2-3%. She and her family can give generously to the government too if she thinks the 1% should give more.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Your post makes no sense. The first three sentences are exactly what I posted, after that you go into a hypothetical which is nonsensical.

Your post makes no sense. The first three sentences are exactly what I posted, after that you go into a hypothetical which is nonsensical.

upload_2017-4-23_16-1-16.jpeg

Actually you're the one not making any sense. If you're going to tax those at the top by 80% then naturally those below will be taxed at a higher rate also. I don't see any reason that it should be otherwise. This professor appears to make quite a bit to be paying over 30% of her income, after taking her philanthropic deductions, as she stated. Sounds like she can pay more.

Makes no difference to me because I don't need to own my own private jet or limo. That's what the company is for. When I need fancy transportation for business then the company provides such. No problem.

That's called...

*****CHUCKLE*****

The never ending drone of the whiners on how those poor wealthy people are so persecuted and abused. Stockholm Syndrome en masse.

Anybody having their money confiscated via force for the purpose of wealth distribution is being persecuted and abused.

Anybody having their money confiscated via force for the purpose of wealth distribution is being persecuted and abused.

'Wealth distribution' is a meme created by the very wealthy people that are the loudest about how abused they are.

All taxes in all government's are then redistributed to purpose. Roads, safe cars/beef/doctors/civil engineers. And all taxes are 'confiscated' by force. 'Wealth distribution' is a non-existent strawman argument that somehow the wealthy are the ones persecuted by collecting taxes from people.

Yes let us all comfort and assist the wealthy, they have such a hard road to walk. The original income tax of 1913 (if I remember correctly) was only on people making over $100,000 a year which in today's dollars is likey $500,000 a year or more. Let's go back to that. Anyone that has that kind of money and is still bitching about anything has lost complete contact with real life.

Forum List

Back