TX DEM crowing about fundraising levels.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Ted Cruz losing 2018 fundraising race to likely Democratic challenger, filings show

I hope the moonbats dump a billion dollars into TX, I love when imbeciles throw money into black holes of liberal ignorance. Ted Cruz could beat Princess Dianna (God rest her) in a state like TX. No city government moonbat is going to win a statewide contest with the threat of gun control looming.

Hitlery wasted $1,400,000,000 only winding up having to be chemically tranquilized when she lost to someone we were told had no chance, everyone hates, and hates even more now, blah blah blah...

Captureht.PNG

Democrooks waste money no matter what. It's always other people's money.

Ted Cruz losing 2018 fundraising race to likely Democratic challenger, filings show

I hope the moonbats dump a billion dollars into TX, I love when imbeciles throw money into black holes of liberal ignorance. Ted Cruz could beat Princess Dianna (God rest her) in a state like TX. No city government moonbat is going to win a statewide contest with the threat of gun control looming.

Hitlery wasted $1,400,000,000 only winding up having to be chemically tranquilized when she lost to someone we were told had no chance, everyone hates, and hates even more now, blah blah blah...

View attachment 178748

Probably not the thread for it, but-----------> virtually ALL Republicans/Democrats are tied to the Russian collusion story. How that plays out, will determine who wins in November across many states. Both sides have put their careers on the line by choosing sides.

My take is----------> Democrats chose their stance BEFORE there was any resistance, Republicans chose their stance after they got to see the evidence; therefore, it is obvious unless Republicans are dumb as a box of rocks, which side is telling most of the truth!

Do Not elect another anti-American Democrat to the Senate.
The Democrats are bad for America
The Democrats are against
Civil Rights because they demand racial discrimination in employment and education.
The Democrats are against the
Right to Vote because they refuse to protect everyone's right to vote with common sense Voter ID laws.
democracy because Obama illegally used the IRS, FBI and DOJ as political weapons.

Last edited:

View attachment 178748

Probably not the thread for it, but-----------> virtually ALL Republicans/Democrats are tied to the Russian collusion story. How that plays out, will determine who wins in November across many states. Both sides have put their careers on the line by choosing sides.

My take is----------> Democrats chose their stance BEFORE there was any resistance, Republicans chose their stance after they got to see the evidence; therefore, it is obvious unless Republicans are dumb as a box of rocks, which side is telling most of the truth!
Both parties are whores that can be bought....and what is worse for them is they are so busy trying to get someone else in trouble they are blind to their own illegal actions...

Beto O’Rourke will have explain why the Corrupt Democrats are against controlling our border crossings and why the Racist Democrats are against enforcing our immigration laws.

Beto O’Rourke will have explain why the Corrupt Democrats are against controlling our border crossings and why the Racist Democrats are against enforcing our immigration laws.
When in the history of the US in the last fifty years has any president not had agents on the border crossings?

Do Not elect another anti-American Democrat to the Senate.
The Democrats are bad for America
Civil Rights because they demand racial discrimination in employment and education.
The Democrats are against the
Right to Vote because they refuse to protect everyone's right to vote with common sense Voter ID laws.
democracy because Obama illegally used the IRS, FBI and DOJ as political weapons.
Like Princess Diana?

View attachment 178748

It's Princess Diana there Einstein....

View attachment 178748

Whatever bed wetter, bottom line is, as much as she or anyone else is loved by the public, running as a democrook in TX is a waste of money when it comes to the threat of gun control. So when you loons are rushing to dance in the blood of innocent "gun free zones" victims while it's still warm, you are oblivious to how much you disgust people who live in the real world.

When in the history of the US in the last fifty years has any president not had agents on the border crossings?

See, there YOU go again-) What is the LAW Moonglow?

Let me ask you something, and maybe we can agree-----------> Why do/did/does ICE agents stop Cubans from setting foot on the beaches of Florida?

ANSWER: Because if they do NOT arrest them at sea, the moment they put one foot on Florida beaches, they can LEGALLY request asylum, that is why!

In many instances, certain laws PREVENT deportation of certain individuals from being deported once they cross our Southern border. It becomes a LEGAL issue.

The only way to stop that from happening is----------->PREVENT people from setting one foot on American soil! The law does NOT then apply! As long as they are on the other side of the border, our courts have NO jurisdiction! That is exactly why a barrier is so important. If you keep them on the other side, they have no rights to our Juris Prudence.

If they get ONE LOUSY foot on our soil, many of them then get to court, get a court date 8 months down the line, that 85% never show up for. They then get a change in status from ILLEGAL ALIEN, to........wait for it...........DREAMER, or UNDOCUMENTED CITIZEN!

Hell of a way to run a country of citizens, isn't it!

View attachment 178748

Whatever bed wetter, bottom line is, as much as she or anyone else is loved by the public, running as a democrook in TX is a waste of money when it comes to the threat of gun control. So when you loons are rushing to dance in the blood of innocent "gun free zones" victims while it's still warm, you are oblivious to how much you disgust people who live in the real world.
They will go back to bombing schools like they did in the 1920's to 1960's...So as far as yer guns I couldn't give a shit if you keister them thinking someone is coming to take them....old fool...

The only difference between Democrats and Republicans is that Democrats do all their corrupt bullshit in the open because most media types are Democrats and they will not report it.

:dunno:

Let me ask you something, and maybe we can agree-----------> Why do/did/does ICE agents stop Cubans from setting foot on the beaches of Florida?

ANSWER: Because if they do NOT arrest them at sea, the moment they put one foot on Florida beaches, they can LEGALLY request asylum, that is why!

In many instances, certain laws PREVENT deportation of certain individuals from being deported once they cross our Southern border. It becomes a LEGAL issue.

The only way to stop that from happening is----------->PREVENT people from setting one foot on American soil! The law does NOT then apply! As long as they are on the other side of the border, our courts have NO jurisdiction! That is exactly why a barrier is so important. If you keep them on the other side, they have no rights to our Juris Prudence.

If they get ONE LOUSY foot on our soil, many of them then get to court, get a court date 8 months down the line, that 85% never show up for. They then get a change in status from ILLEGAL ALIEN, to........wait for it...........DREAMER, or UNDOCUMENTED CITIZEN!

You are forgetting the legal boundary of the USA is extended out past the shores and into the body of water? Even if taken at sea they can claim a status of refugee..and the GOP helped to push that law when Panama was invaded...By who? GW Boosh............

You are forgetting the legal boundary of the USA is extended out past the shores and into the body of water? Even if taken at sea they can claim a status of refugee..and the GOP helped to push that law when Panama was invaded...By who? GW Boosh............

And your point is? Are you telling everyone here, that we claim our territorial waters extend 200 mls off shore............which means that the instant that a Cuban enters a boat on Cubas shoreline, which is 90 mls off Florida, they are now refugees?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You sure about that Moonglow-)

And your point is? Are you telling everyone here, that we claim our territorial waters extend 200 mls off shore............which means that the instant that a Cuban enters a boat on Cubas shoreline, which is 90 mls off Florida, they are now refugees?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You sure about that Moonglow-)
No it's not two hundred miles it's like fifteen or twenty. I'd have to look it up but ain't gonna...

Forum List

Back