Two weeks notice. Is it fair to the employee?

So you admit you need someone to go to bat for you because you're incapable of doing it yourself....

Unions are great. They get you better wages, better insurance coverage, better benefits. YES, the companies can afford it.

Ha, watch angry fat white Republican dude freak. This is gonna be fun. Thanks. ;)

LOL...Watch the laughing retired at 46 dude laugh at your pathetic display of resistance to the establishment.
Power to the Morons!!!!:lmao:

Yeah, you sure do make Rush proud. Another one of his fat angry white dude worshippers. And you dipshits wonder why you won't be seeing the White House anytime soon.

You obviously cant read..I dont give a rats ass because i'm retired.
What you idiots do from here on out means nothing to me.
End up on welfare,,,I dont give a shit.
But I wouldnt expect it to last much longer when the dollar collapses.

Right, you don't give a rat's ass about your fellow Americans. You're a typical greedy fat white Republican dude. You worship the Slave Owner. You're bad people. Nuff said.

Paid sick days, paid holidays, retirement benefits, etc, etc. What's the problem?

I had all those and more yet I never worked for a union.

Sure, SOME companies treat their employees right, but not all and probably not a majority, and if they could get away with it, they would be even worse.

The swan song of the loser....

Well, all I can say is that I'm sorry that you would work against yourself. Can't get much more stupid than that! :D

Hmmm....so tell me,how am I working against myself when I do what ever the hell I want to do at any given time?

So you admit you need someone to go to bat for you because you're incapable of doing it yourself....

Unions are great. They get you better wages, better insurance coverage, better benefits. YES, the companies can afford it.

Ha, watch angry fat white Republican dude freak. This is gonna be fun. Thanks. ;)

LOL...Watch the laughing retired at 46 dude laugh at your pathetic display of resistance to the establishment.

Yeah, you sure do make Rush proud. Another one of his fat angry white dude worshippers. And you dipshits wonder why you won't be seeing the White House anytime soon.

You seem really out of touch.

Oh, so I assume you must be collecting social security?

How much you getting on your savings 1%? Thanks bush

Savings???:lmao::lol::rofl::whip::D:eek:o_O:):confused::happy-1::haha::eusa_snooty:

You should care since it's my generation that is supporting your rat ass.

Yeah, fat ole greedy white Republican dude has seen better days. His days are now numbered. He can only lash out and hate at this point. It's over for him, and he knows it.

At 46 ?
Me thinks you're out of your element....

Yeah, fat ole greedy white Republican dude has seen better days. His days are now numbered. He can only lash out and hate at this point. It's over for him, and he knows it.

That's why they call the republicans the party of the old white guy. It's a mindset.

At 46 ?

Are you getting social security? As a worker, the money I pay into social security out of every one of my checks is helping to support your fat rat ass.

LOL...Your generation wont be supporting me in anyway shape or form.

At 46 ?

Are you getting social security? As a worker, the money I pay into social security out of every one of my checks is helping to support your fat rat ass.

You dont even know the eligible age for SS......

LOL...Your generation wont be supporting me in anyway shape or form.

My generation and younger generations are supporting you if you are getting social security. That is how it works. The younger generations who are working are paying for all of your bills if you are retired. Your medicaid too.

At 46 ?

You dont even know the eligible age for SS......

So you will get in 6 years. I'll still be working.

That's why they call the republicans the party of the old white guy. It's a mindset.

Yeah, their time has passed. And that realization on their part, causes them to lash out and hate. More & more people are laughing at greedy fat white Republican dude. It's like watching a trainwreck. You don't wanna look, but you just have to. It's that bizarre and entertaining.

In today's employment environment, why should an employee go out of their way to show loyalty to a former employer?

The old rules of an employer looking out for you and you doing the same no longer exist.
I guess I haven't been in the position of not having fairly good employers in my lifetime...and every time I have left to work for someone else, it was for a huge moving up position that was not available at the company I was presently working at so there was no ill feelings on their parts, it was more like they were really happy for me....so I've only left to go elsewhere for 'life changing' positions.

I was pink slipped once along with 600 other employees globally, when a parent corp of a company I worked for declared chapter 11, and that was a rude awakening....never thought they would eliminate my area of business because it was outperforming all others, but the time that happened, no one left working at the company were even the same bosses or even the same people in human resources, it was a whole replacement staff that was brought in to do the chopping.... I got 6 months pay on a special non-compete contract and was able to collect U/E...so all in all, from middle to ending career, I was fortunate to have good employers, for the most part....

I still was dicked with pay disparity vs the men in the same jobs at all the places I worked, but it improved over time, and was definitely better for the younger women in the workforce than it was in my day and age....by the time I left.
Personally, I have rarely just walked off the job and resigned. It usually was regarding safety and/or money.

How many in this thread have given notice, but were let go prior to the 2 weeks being up because you were not really needed that much?
Just curious.
Or with us being so happy to be leaving management didn't like it. They knew everyone else would be encouraged to do the same and follow.

My boss asked me if I'd like to leave early and I asked PAID? And she said no so I said then I'm staying.

You know how much my VP bro gets if his company let's him go? $1 million. Why doesn't your company give a 2 week severance?

Yeah, their time has passed. And that realization on their part, causes them to lash out and hate. More & more people are laughing at greedy fat white Republican dude. It's like watching a trainwreck. You don't wanna look, but you just have to. It's that bizarre and entertaining.

They don't care about anyone but themselves obviously. They couldn't care less about their fellow Americans as long as they get theirs. Well, someday they may not be getting theirs and see what it's like to walk in someone else's shoes. I do hope there is such a thing as "karma." :D I really do.

Forum List

Back