My female cousin found out about one of my fetishes on Facebook

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
so annoyed and embarrassed

started a topic about fetishes

So the topic was active all afternoon and all of a sudden this person responds to my topic and it turns out to be my cousin
tango_face_surprise.png

So now I am annoyed and embarrassed because I dont want any member of my family knowing about what I like behind closed doors. Damm is there any group on FB where I dont know anyone????

Now I can't even look her in the eye at the next family gathering

Whatever you do, don't make a big deal about it if she brings up the subject. Dig up your best acting skills, and laugh it off.

Then bribe her with an ice cream cone. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Whatever you do, don't make a big deal about it if she brings up the subject. Dig up your best acting skills, and laugh it off.

Is there not anything on the internet I can have to myself?

Is there not anything on the internet I can have to myself?
Im even watched on these anonymous forums, by evil people.

-Hi assholes btw. Thanks for ruining my life, assholes-

1984 is now, fbj.

So the topic was active all afternoon and all of a sudden this person responds to my topic and it
turns out to be my cousin
tango_face_surprise.png

So now I am annoyed and embarrassed because I dont want any member of my family knowing about what I like behind closed doors. Damm is there any group on FB where I dont know anyone????

Don't worry......I'm sure she already knew that you were a pervert. ....... :cool:

So the topic was active all afternoon and all of a sudden this person responds to my topic and it turns out to be my cousin
tango_face_surprise.png

Yeah, that is a pretty embarrASSing fetish.:eusa_whistle:

Football Players butts?
I love watching football players butts in their spandex tights, especially as they bend over. Especially the Black players, mostly QB's, halfbacks, and wide receivers.
Yeah, I know I'm a big f a g, but am I the only one? It's all I can do not to dive into the TV and bury my face in their rumps.
Are there any other guys who feel the same?

Football Players butts?

tango_face_surprise.png

You are a remarkable idiot.

Facebook deactivated my account because I refused to use my real name. So, I'd say no...there is zero privacy on facebook.

FB did the same with me so I had to use a piece of my first name

tango_face_surprise.png

You are a remarkable idiot.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Forum List

Back