Two versions of Trump-Putin private meeting....we believe the Russians!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Tillerson comes out and says, Trump pressed Putin on the hacking....The Russian guy says, yeah he brought it up,. but agreed to move on pass the shit....uhmmmmmm, I believe the vodka guy.
595fd0bb1800003500673348.jpeg

Trusting the Russians makes a lot more sense than trusting your liberal Media. In fact, trusting liberal Media doesn't make any sense at all, CNN has just proved it.

Last edited:
I already posted in another thread a Tweet from the AP that the Russian Foreign Minister said Trump accepted Putin's statement that the Russians didn't hack the U.S. elections...

Trump is Putin's bitch.

I already posted in another thread a Tweet from the AP that the Russian Foreign Minister said Trump accepted Putin's statement that the Russians didn't hack the U.S. elections...

Trump is Putin's bitch.

Putin was right. The Democrats did the hacking.

Trump is Putin's bitch.

So he supports Putins over his own country and our own instutitions. Wow, thankfully Reagan isn't around or he'd be fucking pissed.

Trump is Putin's bitch.

The Democrats hacked their own people, some Republicans, several state voting offices?

Quit being delusional.

Trump is Putin's bitch.

So he supports Putins over his own country and our own instutitions. Wow, thankfully Reagan isn't around or he'd be fucking pissed.

He's just pissed off people like John McCain and Lindsey Graham even more. The Senate will NEVER allow him to ease up sanctions on Russia.

Hard to believe but I now trust the Russians too.

Sad.
Trump has denied meeting this guy ever, yet over and over there is real footage of the moron saying he met the guy once.....and then Putin comes out and says, its nice meeting you for the first time? Both of these guys know something, but here's the deal, the moron in chief, is wanting to partner with Putin on Cyber intelligence?? You couldn't make this shit up even if you were writing a spy novel on steroids...what a moronic simp, this Trump guy is

Trump is Putin's bitch.

He's just pissed off people like John McCain and Lindsey Graham even more. The Senate will NEVER allow him to ease up sanctions on Russia.
Can you believe, Trump wants us to partner with Russia on Cyber intelligence? A spy and a moron who spills top secret intel, partnering up....LOLOL...if it wasn't so serious, you'd laugh over shit like this, incredible

aw , this is the thread where the lame lefty Trump hating dems are eh ?? By the way , i don't think that President Trump needs the Senate to sh1tcan mrobamas Sanctions Lewdog . [correct me if i am wrong please LDog ]

Trump is Putin's bitch.

All this shit, and Democrats still trying to figure out life.....if the rolls were reversed....the GOP attacks would be relentless and non stop

Hard to believe but I now trust the Russians too.

Sad.
Trump has denied meeting this guy ever, yet over and over there is real footage of the moron saying he met the guy once.....and then Putin comes out and says, its nice meeting you for the first time? Both of these guys know something, but here's the deal, the moron in chief, is wanting to partner with Putin on Cyber intelligence?? You couldn't make this shit up even if you were writing a spy novel on steroids...what a moronic simp, this Trump guy is
--------------------------------------------- whatever President Trump thinks is best for the USA is the way we should go TRed !!

aw , this is the thread where the lame lefty Trump hating dems are eh ?? By the way , i don't think that President Trump needs the Senate to sh1tcan mrobamas Sanctions Lewdog . [correct me if i am wrong please LDog ]

Sanctions on Russia can not be eased up without Senate approval. That's a fact.

Trump is Putin's bitch.

Horse-shit, I know its the weekend, your bored and your hooch cocktails are getting low...but do us all a favor, get a fuckin life and go golfing

Sanctions on Russia can not be eased up without Senate approval. That's a fact.
With Mitch in charge, don't hold your breath, that turkey neck red fuck is a Trump bitch to the core!!

Republicans have to now either do a 180 degree turn and agree that Russia hacked us as Trump says or believe that Russia didn't hack us like Trump says.

....and yet your sorry ass white ass is here.....I know I know.....its hard trying to celebrate a penis in the white house and its much more fun, attacking a liberal than a retard in chief!!

i don't think you are correct Lew , mrobama threw sanctions on the Russians willy nilly and i think that Trump can sh1tcan the sanctions if thats what he decides . --------------------- and by the way , both mckain and linsey should be pizzed on rather than pizzed off eh !!

Forum List

Back