Two Truths.....and a LIE

Why did you eat cereal with milk?

I love milk.

My gut doesn't though. Dairy products, erm....clean me out.

I guess I don't really understand lactose intolerant. I thought it was more harmful than just upsetting the stomach.

I wouldn't give it up either if it was me.

I haven't had it diagnosed or anything, either by a real doctor or an internet doctor. So I could be completely wrong. But I think there are degrees of it, like allergies or something. Mine is mild. Just need to have a bathroom close by.

Take cheese for example. Most people, they eat too much cheese it clogs them up. I'm the opposite :D

I love milk.

My gut doesn't though. Dairy products, erm....clean me out.

I guess I don't really understand lactose intolerant. I thought it was more harmful than just upsetting the stomach.

I haven't had it diagnosed or anything, either by a real doctor or an internet doctor.

But I think there are degrees of it, like allergies or something. Mine is mild. Just need to have a bathroom close by.

I can recommend a really good internet doctor.

I stood on Mt. Everest.

I held the constitution in my hand.

I can see Cuba from my porch.
you could have been to mt everest
you did not say us constitution nor that you held the original so

number 3 is the lie

I haven't had it diagnosed or anything, either by a real doctor or an internet doctor.

But I think there are degrees of it, like allergies or something. Mine is mild. Just need to have a bathroom close by.

I heard he likes to get paid in sammiches.

I heard he likes to get paid in sammiches.

Last I knew, you were outta fixin's.

I can loan you some but my interest and fees are internet rate, and I don't really know what that means :lol:

1. I can drink a pint of beer through my nose.

2. I was fired from a submarine torpedo tube

3. Her Majesty the Queen has shaken me by the hand

1. I think it can be done...just don't know why you would want to

2. I have seen divers swim out of torpedo tubes.....I think the firing would kill you LIE

3. Queen shakes alot of hands

Spot on RW! Oh, and the pint up the nose, I don't know why I would want to do it either. Just seems the right thing to do after ten pints or so! :tongue:

I can! A straw up each nostril and that mother is gone in no time! You have a choice of two! :razz:
Awwwwww, damn. OK, right...the Queen did not shake your hand.

I so want to believe that #2 is the truth. :lol:

Erm, she did, Si! :lol:
Dammit, dammit, dammit.

I really wanted to believe the torpedo tube thing. In my visual, you and a bunch of other guys were drunk out of your minds when it happened, too.

Awwwwww, damn. OK, right...the Queen did not shake your hand.

I so want to believe that #2 is the truth. :lol:

Erm, she did, Si! :lol:
Dammit, dammit, dammit.

I really wanted to believe the torpedo tube thing. In my visual, you and a bunch of other guys were drunk out of your minds when it happened, too.

No. We would never use the torpedo tube. We can go out through the cat flap. :cool:

fyi, you can buy Lactose free (intolerant) milk

Why would I do that?

I get to enjoy a tasty drink AND get hours of entertainment afterwards!

the drink is just as tasty without the Lactose, and wasn't certain if you were in to THAT kind of entertainment! (but sheesh, seems like most men like to brag about their bowel movements so, I guess you could be in to that too!?!)

1. I have seen a fellow poster naked
2. I have bungee jumped naked
3. I have had my clothes stolen after being dared to swim across a fountain on a college campus

1. I have seen a fellow poster naked
2. I have bungee jumped naked
3. I have had my clothes stolen after being dared to swim across a fountain on a college campus

Tough one

1. I think you have seen LibocalypseNow naked
2. Bungee jumping naked would cause your balls to bounce off your chin..Lie
3. Was that you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back