Two teenagers shot dead in Sydney, man on the run

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A WOMAN in her 30s arrived home to find her teenage daughter and son had been shot dead in their bedrooms in a suburban Sydney home, police have confirmed.

Police are now searching for a man in his 50s after the two teenagers were shot at around 5.20pm at the house in the northwestern Sydney suburb of West Pennant Hills.

Police say the shooting was a “targeted incident” and the girl and boy were found in their rooms in “a horrific scene” found by officers called to the house.

The woman said to be the teens’ mother arrived at the scene after police and is being treated for shock.
Policeman manhunt underway after two teens shot dead

I wonder if it was grandpa.

A WOMAN in her 30s arrived home to find her teenage daughter and son had been shot dead in their bedrooms in a suburban Sydney home, police have confirmed.

Police are now searching for a man in his 50s after the two teenagers were shot at around 5.20pm at the house in the northwestern Sydney suburb of West Pennant Hills.

Police say the shooting was a “targeted incident” and the girl and boy were found in their rooms in “a horrific scene” found by officers called to the house.

The woman said to be the teens’ mother arrived at the scene after police and is being treated for shock.

/----/ I can't imagine anything more horrible than finding your child was murdered. And two of them, at home where they were supposed to be safe.

Wait.....didn't they get rid of guns in Australia????

Probably the suspect in his 50s is a former lover of the mother of teenagers and her father is likely to be in his 60s. He went after her children in a revenge attack after a break-up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back