Two proud boys Found Guilty

The message here is clear........

If you're a Right Wing protester.....regardless of evidence, even without witnesses, you will get prosecuted and go to jail for a long time.

Conversely.....

If you're a Left Wing Protester.......even if you start things and do the attacking...."kick ass bros, we got your back"

This is EXACTLY how fascism goes from discussion to implementation..targeted, biased enforcement of law.

This should be a wake up call to all Americans who don't want Fascists to take America. It's here. it's happening.

Too bad it's alarmist bullshit that doesn't reflect reality. Now, tell me a Western!

maxresdefault.jpg

But Antifa gets away with anything it seems...

Does anyone doubt that Trumpflakes touch themselves as they type about their guns?

So, the first two Nazi thugs who attacked nonviolent (at least at the time, and that's all that matters) antifa protestors are now in prison. It seems that despite what DearLeader promised, the Trumpflakes don't have free passes to assault any Jews/Liberals that they see. So much for their fascist utopia. No wonder they're crying.

Trumpflakes, is it really that bad? After all, since none of you here have the guts to go brownshirt yourself, you're not in any actual danger of being arrested for thuggery and terrorism. Simply cheerleading white supremacist terrorism on a message board isn't a crime.

Do you get off on posting this inflammatory crap?

I voted for Trump and I have a gun or two....and they are nothing to me but a means of protecting my family.

Antifa is just as bad or worse than the Proud Boys. The point is, only the right wing protesters were arrested and charged. That is dead wrong. At the VERY least, both sides should have had members arrested and charged.

Who has been arrested for beating the Conservative Journalist beaten by Antifa members?

If you feel one side has the right to an open season on the other and there will be no repercussions, you may be right. The Right has show no spine through it all outside of a small isolated handful of true patriots who are willing to protect the Constitution and are not race or party motivated. Seems so far, your fascist side has the cover of corrupt cities on it's side.

A MANHATTAN JURY found them guilty. Huge surprise there.

There is a term for agitators like yourself.

Finally, if you think abuse of law and corruption in law enforcement and government is cute or acceptable as long as it leans to one side, you need to spend a month in Venezuela. Your position is nothing more than stark ignorance.

View attachment upload_2019-8-20_19-54-28.gif
Proud Boys Dwarfed by Anti-Fascist Protesters at Portland Rally

Are the Proud Boys Done or Are They Just Getting Started?

Hare and Kinsman will return to court October 11th to face sentencing. They both face a maximum sentence of up to 15 years for the most serious count, attempted gang assault.

In a statement, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance said, “As violent extremism rises in America, a Manhattan jury has declared in one voice that New Yorkers will not tolerate mob violence in our own backyard. These defendants transformed a quiet, residential street into the site of a battle-royale, kicking and beating four individuals in a brutal act of political violence.”

Hare and Kinsman’s trial was centered around video of the altercation, as none of their alleged victims took the stand because they declined to speak with police after the incident. And while the protestors would have also been subject to arrest for their role in the fight, charges were never brought because authorities were never able to identify them (in documents, they were referred to as “Shaved Head,” “Ponytail,” “Khaki,” and “Spike Belt”). As a result of their unwillingness to come forward, though, prosecutors were only able to pursue attempted assault charges against Hare and Kinsman, as regular assault charges require evidence of injury.

Hare and Kinsman’s attorneys spent much of the trial trying shore up their clients’ self-defense claims by putting the blame for the fight on antifa (at one point Kinsman’s lawyer even suggested that the loose-knit organization was secretly working with the New York DA’s office). In turn, prosecutors argued that the Proud Boys were an inherently violent group and focused on video footage in which Hare and Kinsman could be seen taunting protestors and bragging about their exploits during the brawl.

Last edited:
You sound like a very sick, violent, and hateful person, dude. Maybe you should check yourself into a psychiatric unit for eval, before you get sectioned.

:auiqs.jpg: Oh, boy. I'd say the same for you, snowflake. One way or another, men with bad intentions almost always get dealt with eventually in the end. Perhaps making some smart life choices could do you some good, because dumb, broke and stupid ain't no way to survive, sport.

Reenacting a real assassination with a plastic sword? And then the "assassinated guy" joins them in beer drinking and having a good time?

Those are the bad guys? While you ignore the posts I've done of the howling mob outside, screaming death threats, serious death threats, barely being held back by a line of real police?

I asked you if you wanted to follow up on where the decision to arrest came from, form the police or the politicians.

YOu did not answer. The question stands.
Yes, those are guys with fucked up priorities, celebrating the assassination of a politician on the anniversary of his death as a GOOD thing. Japan was a democratic society by then and it never went communist; I'm sure it wouldn't have even if this one lone politician had been allowed to live by the far right nationalists who murdered him. Remember the moral of McGinnis's little performance: "Never let evil take root." McGinnis was commending the assassin for killing someone for his politics.

That is totally screwed up. And the audience of 100 Proud Boys cheered.

But really, they're nice guys...hate violence....it's all Antifa, who's mean to them.

McGinnis is playing pretend with a plastic sword.

Antfia is out side, screaming serious death threats, being barely held back by the police.

Then you should hide under your bed.

YOur support of blood thirsty mobs, is noted.
Misrepresenting what was said...what next? Name-calling?

Gaslight comments from you just keep going huh.

You sound like a very sick, violent, and hateful person, dude. Maybe you should check yourself into a psychiatric unit for eval, before you get sectioned.

:auiqs.jpg: Oh, boy. I'd say the same for you, snowflake. One way or another, men with bad intentions almost always get dealt with eventually in the end. Perhaps making some smart life choices could do you some good, because dumb, broke and stupid ain't no way to survive, sport.

The conversation was about an imaginary SHTF scenario and you decided to make it personal.

Thanks for show just how violent, unhinged, unstable, and desperate you leftists are. Ya'll never fail to deliver.
:laughing0301:

Antifa is just as bad or worse than the Proud Boys

Who has antifa killed? Nobody? Imagine that.

In stark contrast, I can list a very long body count from white supremacist terrorists.

Both sides are obviously not the same, and pretending they are is an exercising in running cover for white supremacist violence.

The point is, only the right wing protesters were arrested and charged.

Well, yes, because only right wing "protesters" were observed and filmed there in vicious assaults on non-violent people. The fact that someone is insulting you does not justify assault.

If you feel one side has the right to an open season on the other and there will be no repercussions, you may be right.

No, anyone who feels that way is wrong. It's not complicated. Your side is wrong for feeling that way.

There is a term for agitators like yourself.

It's Fascism 101 to dehumanize the enemy in order to justify more violence against them. So, what would you like to call me?

Anfta refused to speak to the cops. The Proud Boys gave their names to the cops that had been protected them from the violent mob all night. (either then or later)

And then the cops let them leave, because to the cops at the scene there was no reason to hold the Proud Boys. (or antifa,)

It was days later, when politicians got involved that charges were filed. For political reasons.

This is not about the fight, but about the politics of the Proud Boys, and the use of the power of the State against them.

This is pure oppression.

Even if you disagree with EVERYTHING the Proud Boys stand for, this should be a huge red flag for you.
anigif_enhanced-6732-1422551428-2.gif

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

So, they you go. MOB. Just like you asked.

Now, defend it.[/QUOTE]
Easy... you're posting fake news from a rightwing site.

observer.com ......

Of course the right blames the left. Meanwhile, it was radicals on the right who got arrested.[/QUOTE]

Said the man that didn't even try to establish that ONE fact claimed was false.[/QUOTE]
There's no need to when you're posting fake news

And I did post a fsct.... it was proud boys who got arrested.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

It was proud boys who were arrested.

It was proud boys who were found guilty.

It will be those same proud boys who will go to prison for several years.

Not anyone from Antifa.

I read a 1938 LA Times that reported Nazi Germany was going to investigate Kristallnacht and prosecute those guilty.
And of course we now know the truth and who was behind it.
Yes, the Woketards are still using the same old playbook written by Lenin and Stalin from the early 1900's.
Hitler and Mussolini used those tactics too.

It is why we have the 2nd Amendment here in the U.S.

There are three essential pillars of an open society.

The freedom of speech, the freedom of assembly, and the right to bare arms.

If ANY of those is taken away, our popular sovereignty, and our entitlement to an open society is under threat to direct assault. The fact that Old Lady cannot see that? Is troubling.

I do not care who you are, or what you stand for. I will ALWAYS defend your right to protest, anytime, anywhere. I will defend your right to free speech, anytime, anywhere, to write anything, or say anything you wish. I will ALWAYS defend your right to self-defense, no matter what your political affiliation is.

The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot - Wikipedia

The ten steps
Wolf outlines ten steps that "closing societies" — such as Hitler's Germany, Mussolini's Italy, and Stalin's Russia — have historically followed. These steps, Wolf claims, are being observed in America now.

The steps are:

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy.
  2. Create secret prisons where torture takes place.
  3. Develop a thug caste or paramilitary force not answerable to citizens.
  4. Set up an internal surveillance system.
  5. Infiltrate and harass citizens' groups.
  6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release.
  7. Target key individuals.
  8. Control the press.
  9. Cast criticism as espionage and dissent as treason.
  10. Subvert the rule of law.[3]

If you don't like the Proud Boys being arrested, you should tell them to quit breaking the law.

I don't care if they are arrested.

What concerns me, is the alignment of the state with Antifa in an effort to turn America into a police State.

(see #3.)

"Develop a thug caste or paramilitary force not answerable to citizens."

If you believe there is a realistic chance we are becoming a police state, then you are nuts. (see "you are nuts")

69051745_828767837518818_7821974016905707520_n.jpg

Yes, the Woketards are still using the same old playbook written by Lenin and Stalin from the early 1900's.
Hitler and Mussolini used those tactics too.

It is why we have the 2nd Amendment here in the U.S.

There are three essential pillars of an open society.

The freedom of speech, the freedom of assembly, and the right to bare arms.

If ANY of those is taken away, our popular sovereignty, and our entitlement to an open society is under threat to direct assault. The fact that Old Lady cannot see that? Is troubling.

I do not care who you are, or what you stand for. I will ALWAYS defend your right to protest, anytime, anywhere. I will defend your right to free speech, anytime, anywhere, to write anything, or say anything you wish. I will ALWAYS defend your right to self-defense, no matter what your political affiliation is.

The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot - Wikipedia

The ten steps
Wolf outlines ten steps that "closing societies" — such as Hitler's Germany, Mussolini's Italy, and Stalin's Russia — have historically followed. These steps, Wolf claims, are being observed in America now.

The steps are:

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy.
  2. Create secret prisons where torture takes place.
  3. Develop a thug caste or paramilitary force not answerable to citizens.
  4. Set up an internal surveillance system.
  5. Infiltrate and harass citizens' groups.
  6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release.
  7. Target key individuals.
  8. Control the press.
  9. Cast criticism as espionage and dissent as treason.
  10. Subvert the rule of law.[3]

If you don't like the Proud Boys being arrested, you should tell them to quit breaking the law.

I don't care if they are arrested.

What concerns me, is the alignment of the state with Antifa in an effort to turn America into a police State.

(see #3.)

"Develop a thug caste or paramilitary force not answerable to citizens."

If you believe there is a realistic chance we are becoming a police state, then you are nuts. (see "you are nuts")

69051745_828767837518818_7821974016905707520_n.jpg

Those Proud Boy thugs weren't accused, shot, or hanged for being traitors, were they? You are exaggerating gain.

Forum List

Back