Two proud boys Found Guilty

WTF is "attempted assault"?

They tried to slap a bed wetter but he ducked?

To bad the OP doesn't feel the same way about the commies that murder people on a regular basis.

Again, parasites like these are the reason I encourage libturds to get abortions.

Last edited:
The Proud Boys are extremists; ANTIFA are extremists. I say we hold a Hunger Games and drop them all in an arena together until they all wipe each other out.

If the proud boys were black, terrorizing black people, the Democrats would fight for their release back into black neighborhoods.

The Proud Boys are extremists; ANTIFA are extremists. I say we hold a Hunger Games and drop them all in an arena together until they all wipe each other out.

Why would you do that to a bunch of skinny, mom jeans-wearing basement-dwelling Marx-worshiping Starbucks barristers?

You're just mean. :laugh:

“Gang assault” has up to 15 years max?

I doubt that has ever been enforced on actual gang members, but they want to use it on a few protesters, because they are white.

white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
etc

Good. I hope these reactionaries are made an example of.

In the Justice is Rigged category alongside Epsteins suicide, we have the fact that few if any, none that I know of, Antifa members have been prosecuted for assault. The Antifa in Portland and New York have done lots and lots of violent things assaulting scores of people, and yet not one prosecution.

But ten Proud Boys that were encircled and protecting themselves were prosecuted in New York and the four Antifascists that were caught and handed over to police were not prosecuted because 'they could not be identified', roflmao.

Yep, this is urban Democrat run America today.

Two Members of Proud Boys Convicted in Brawl Near Republican Club

“As violent extremism rises in America, a Manhattan jury has declared in one voice that New Yorkers will not tolerate mob violence in our own backyard,” the Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., said in a statement following the verdict.

Mr. Hare and Mr. Kinsman face a maximum sentence of up to 15 years in prison on the top count, attempted gang assault. They are scheduled to be sentenced in October.

Much of the trial focused on video of the incident from several sources, which showed the minute-long brawl from various angles.

None of the victims took the stand.

The four apparent Antifa members who were involved in the brawl — referred to in an indictment as Shaved Head, Ponytail, Khaki and Spike Belt — refused to speak with a police officer who approached them after the incident. Ultimately, prosecutors were only able to charge the defendants with attempted assault, which requires evidence of intent to cause injury, rather than assault, which requires evidence of injury.

Even after determining that the supposed Antifa members were subject to arrest because of their role in the fighting, investigators were never able to learn their identities.

That fact was cited repeatedly by defense lawyers, who sought to put Antifa on trial in absentia. They presented the decentralized group as a collection of ruthless Terminator-like hooligans and “maniacs” who terrorize conservatives while wielding bricks, crowbars and other weapons.​

And of course the New York OldenTimes' entire article is just one big pile of biased and subjective advocacy journalism.

If you are a racist, i.e. a white male, and get into a fight in New York, if they catch you, you are going to jail for a long time. So don't try to cooperate or give your story. It will not matter in that Marxist hive of Woketard activism.

roiflmao

Last edited:
In the Justice is Rigged category alongside Epsteins suicide, we have the fact that few if any, none that I know of, Antifa members have been prosecuted for assault. The Antifa in Portland and New York have done lots and lots of violent things assaulting scores of people, and yet not one prosecution.

But ten Proud Boys that were encircled and protecting themselves were prosecuted in New York and the four Antifascists that were caught and handed over to police were not prosecuted because 'they could not be identified', roflmao.

Yep, this is urban Democrat run America today.

Two Members of Proud Boys Convicted in Brawl Near Republican Club

“As violent extremism rises in America, a Manhattan jury has declared in one voice that New Yorkers will not tolerate mob violence in our own backyard,” the Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., said in a statement following the verdict.

Mr. Hare and Mr. Kinsman face a maximum sentence of up to 15 years in prison on the top count, attempted gang assault. They are scheduled to be sentenced in October.

Much of the trial focused on video of the incident from several sources, which showed the minute-long brawl from various angles.

None of the victims took the stand.

The four apparent Antifa members who were involved in the brawl — referred to in an indictment as Shaved Head, Ponytail, Khaki and Spike Belt — refused to speak with a police officer who approached them after the incident. Ultimately, prosecutors were only able to charge the defendants with attempted assault, which requires evidence of intent to cause injury, rather than assault, which requires evidence of injury.

Even after determining that the supposed Antifa members were subject to arrest because of their role in the fighting, investigators were never able to learn their identities.

That fact was cited repeatedly by defense lawyers, who sought to put Antifa on trial in absentia. They presented the decentralized group as a collection of ruthless Terminator-like hooligans and “maniacs” who terrorize conservatives while wielding bricks, crowbars and other weapons.​

And of course the New York OldenTimes' entire article is just one big pile of biased and subjective advocacy journalism.

If you are a racist, i.e. a white male, and get into a fight in New York, if they catch you, you are going to jail for a long time. So don't try to cooperate or give your story. It will not matter in that Marxist hive of Woketard activism.

roiflmao

What part of that did you have difficulty understanding?

The NY Supreme Court found that two "proud boys" are guilty of attempted assault and other charges today. in court.

They face up to 15 years in prison for their crimes.

I hope they will be sentenced to the fullest extent of the law. Make an example of them. We won't tolerate such violence in America.

Proud Boys Members Convicted of Attempted Assault in Fight With Antifa
Yeah, the Proud Boys were surrounded by a violent mob that had attacked the establishment the PB were in the night before smashing out windows, etc, and the PB had tried to sneak away out another exit, but the innocent Antifa protesters ran around the block and caught the PB trying to sneak away and was calling the mob to where the PB were. The mob gets there and starts their typical antics of throwing things and making threats when one of the PB charged (i.e. started fighting back because he was too fat and slow to run away).

So ten PB were charged and jailed for violence (defending yourself is violence in NY if you are a white male) and the Antifa who started the whole thing not one of them was charged. NOT. A. SINGLE. ONE.

Is that justice in your mind?

But do you know who was holding an event while the other came trying to scare them and intimidate them?

Do you know which group was trying to sneak out the back way and got caught then pursued?

But that really doesnt matter to you since both groups are equivalent because both have been labeled by various media personalities as 'extremist'?

Forum List

Back