Two Potential Strategic Snares for the GOP...Possibly More..

Bullshit.

rosie cares about the scandal, and not the law .. scandal being the key word. She said it herself.

Try again------the situation has NOT BEEN ADJUDICATED yet-----I am not a JUDGE---(by profession or appointment) Right now it IS a scandal------pending adjudication

try again ?

nice response.

Obama passed the amendment 2 years after Clinton was gone. Thats a fact.

Obama passed an amendment? How does that work?

President Obama Signed Update To Federal Records Act In 2014. The Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014 became law on November 26, 2014. [Congress.gov, accessed 3/3/15]

like that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh, so he didn't pass anything. I didn't think so.

RW's are partisan idiots.

Has Hillary gone to jail yet?

LMAO
most, if not all people do not go to jail for simply lying. But most, if not all find it tough to get elected to a high position if they are caught lying.
And if they do? Shame on the people.

I am a registered democrat and never voted in a presidential election for a REPUB----I care, very much, about the Clinton email scandal

Bullshit.

rosie cares about the scandal, and not the law .. scandal being the key word. She said it herself.
and what made it a scandal was not the law....but the fact that she has been caught in numerous lies regarding her emails.
Since when is being a politician and lying not synonymous? Ya'll get what you vote for. :thup:

I am a registered democrat and never voted in a presidential election for a REPUB----I care, very much, about the Clinton email scandal

Bullshit.

Try again------the situation has NOT BEEN ADJUDICATED yet-----I am not a JUDGE---(by profession or appointment) Right now it IS a scandal------pending adjudication

try again ?

nice response.

Obama passed the amendment 2 years after Clinton was gone. Thats a fact.
that amendment has nothing to do with anything other than to ensure no one can fall back on a loophole as Hillary tried to.

RW's are partisan idiots.

Has Hillary gone to jail yet?

LMAO

No, there first has to be an indictment and then a trial and then a guilty verdict and then a jail sentence.

Do try and keep up.
and usually....naw....always....an indictment does not come before the investigation is completed by the FBI. Once it is completed, recommendation for an indictment is made to the DoJ. The last I heard, they are still investigating...and the length of the investigation is directly linked to the length of time it has taken the State Department to release the emails.

Bullshit.

and what made it a scandal was not the law....but the fact that she has been caught in numerous lies regarding her emails.
Since when is being a politician and lying not synonymous? Ya'll get what you vote for. :thup:
More often than not, when an elected official is found to have flat out lied while in his/her elected office, it is a hard road to get elected again.

Well, here we have a politician who made it clear she saw the American people as naïve when she claimed she needed a private server because she needed more than one email address on her hand held device.....something my son taught me to do with one device server and 2 separate email address servers 10 years ago.

when Clinton doesn't go to jail blame it on the media.

Losers ignoring the facts.

Bullshit.

More often than not, when an elected official is found to have flat out lied while in his/her elected office, it is a hard road to get elected again.

Well, here we have a politician who made it clear she saw the American people as naïve when she claimed she needed a private server because she needed more than one email address on her hand held device.....something my son taught me to do with one device server and 2 separate email address servers 10 years ago.
That's called politics........ :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Awesome! It's Sil's daily thread on how gay marriage is going to 'snare the candidates' this election. I guess the other half a dozen or so threads on this exact same topic you've started wasn't getting enough traffic. lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back