Two old men are robbed, one has a gun, the other not...that one is stabbed, the gun guy, not stabbed

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here we have a tale of two senior citizens...one, in Britain, has no Right to self defense and can't own a gun to defend himself...the other, in the U.S., has the Right to defend himself and owns a gun that he can actually carry with him....

The British man is robbed and stabbed....the American takes out his gun and the criminal runs away...

British man.....75 years old.

Keep in mind...when they stabbed him, they didn't stab to commit murder, they stabbed him repeatedly in the leg.....

CCTV shows thugs targeting elderly man for pension before they stabbed him

Ryan Hatwell then joined his mother and threatened to stab the man if he did not hand over his money. When the man refused he knifed him repeatedly in the leg.

The pair made off and a neighbour who witnessed the aftermath of the attack helped the victim and called the police.

American man....84 years old...

84-Year-Old Man Sends Tulsa Robber Running In Fear

At first he thought it was one of his buddies playing a trick until the robber punched him in the side of the face.

"I felt him take my billfold out and he head over to the door where my wife was," said Jandebeur.

The robber stopped near the door - like he was looking inside the billfold – then, all of a sudden, he took off running.

We asked what scared the man off, Jandebeur said, "I pulled out my automatic and was getting ready to ventilate him."

He pulled his gun out of his left pocket, and that's when the tables were turned, and the robber was the one afraid.

"Once he saw my gun he decided to leave," Jandebeur said.

Sadly, I don't have anything to contribute here, I'm exhausted and frustrated in posting, commenting and debating the issue of guns with the progressive ilk. I commend your perseverance! I'm at the point of just forgoing the logic and straight up stating that there are more important tenets fundamental to our nation than human life; Freedom, Liberty, & Justice supersedes their BS illusions of "if it saves just one life" argument (not to mention the preservation of our Constitutional rights). God bless in your continued efforts in getting through to the obdurate who seem to have forgotten the 10's of thousand who gave up their lives for the freedoms that they seek to relinquish.

Forum List

Back