"Two Officers Shot"

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, if this is a Black Thang, cops might need to just start shooting Dark Skin people on sight?

Authorities: 2 south Georgia officers shot; shooter at large

Dec. 7, 2016 12:41 PM EST
AMERICUS, Ga. (AP) — Authorities say two law enforcement officers have been shot in south Georgia.

Georgia Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Nelly Miles says two officers were shot Wednesday in Americus, about 130 miles south of Atlanta. She says the shooter remains at large.

Dianne Brown is an administrative assistant with the Sumter County Sheriff's Office. She said an Americus police officer and a public safety officer from Georgia Southwestern State University were both shot at an apartment complex near the campus.

The university, which is in Americus, issued an alert on its website saying the shooting occurred off campus but that the campus was on lockdown. Brown said the shooter is not a student at the university.

Brown said one officer was airlifted to a hospital for treatment and the other was driven to a hospital.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/eb1d...s-2-south-georgia-officers-shot-shooter-large

"GTP"
graphics-bugs-bunny-829345.jpg

These douche wads don't see what's coming. When Trump said "law and order" he was not playing with these pieces of shit.

miketx, don't talk tough; you are a snowflake.

The police will catch the shooter(s), and I hope do the right thing. :)

miketx, don't talk tough; you are a snowflake.

The police will catch the shooter(s), and I hope do the right thing. :)
Typical pretend liberal. Anyone with two thirds gray matter knows what I was talking about.

You can't help lying, can you?
Says the liar. I served in the military. You did not. I boxed at the YMCA as a kid. You did not.

I tell the truth, something you try to ignore.

Now you are getting hysterical because you are being held up to the Board as an alt right Snowflake.

Yo, if this is a Black Thang, cops might need to just start shooting Dark Skin people on sight?

And if its not make excuses for them because white people deserve a chance to come up with excuses like a hard like or depression or restless leg syndrome

Forum List

Back