Two Norwegian lawmakers nominate Trump for Nobel Peace Prize

The world is laughing. Kim agreed to NOTHING.

Your personal opinions conflict with the facts. :eusa_liar:
Read the New York Times editorial on the summit. I t will explain everything to you.

The NY Times :auiqs.jpg:
Best paper in the country

Not only is the NY Times a filthy liberal rag, NY's pizza also sucks ass.
LOL you must live in hicksville and get the hicksville trash news

The world is laughing. Kim agreed to NOTHING.

Read the New York Times editorial on the summit. I t will explain everything to you.

The best paper in the country I found at a state fair a few years ago. It was toilet paper with Pelosi & Obama on each piece.

Kinda pricey tho
Still have a roll or 2 of gwb and the orange anus toilet paper is rolling out Making big money

The best paper in the country I found at a state fair a few years ago. It was toilet paper with Pelosi & Obama on each piece.

Kinda pricey tho
Still have a roll or 2 of gwb and the orange anus toilet paper is rolling out Making big money
Oooh an original and unique comback...

/sarcasm

There is a cult of Donald J. Trump. Only those lost are members. There is not more conservative party. You can give him 10 noble prizes, it means nothing to the maj of us. You are cult members.
English.

FUCKING LEARN IT TWIT
Learn comprehension you trump puke
Punctuation is your friend tard.

What is a tard? Slang for retard. You belong to the party of Trump, there is no more conservative party, you belong to a rogue party of one, you worship Trump.

Kinda pricey tho

/sarcasm
Me and dump know big words

There is a cult of Donald J. Trump. Only those lost are members. There is not more conservative party. You can give him 10 noble prizes, it means nothing to the maj of us. You are cult members.
English.

FUCKING LEARN IT TWIT

What is a tard? Slang for retard. You belong to the party of Trump, there is no more conservative party, you belong to a rogue party of one, you worship Trump.
Would you prefer I call you a deplorable or tell you you need to be brought to heel?

Idiot

English.

FUCKING LEARN IT TWIT

I just hope he asks trump to take a shower before kissing his butt Blues doesn't

Kinda pricey tho

/sarcasm

I am trying to be merciful to the idiots of the Trump party, but it gets harder and harder.

Kinda pricey tho

/sarcasm

I am trying to be merciful to the idiots of the Trump party, but it gets harder and harder.
Bring it on dingbat. Give me your best shot lol

English.

FUCKING LEARN IT TWIT

Would you prefer I call you a deplorable?

Idiot

You can call me whatever you want, but I'm not a deplorable who voted for Trump. If you didn't vote, you voted for him.

Kinda pricey tho

/sarcasm

You are not worth it.

English.

FUCKING LEARN IT TWIT

Would you prefer I call you a deplorable?

Idiot

You can call me whatever you want, but I'm not a deplorable who voted for Trump. If you didn't vote, you voted for him.
I like your logic. I never had that 3 way with two women so I guess that means I did!

Awesome

/sarcasm

You are not worth it.
Awe, you got called out and slunk away...

Be sure to wipe up your slime trail as you go.

2 Norwegian lawmakers nominate Trump for Nobel Peace Prize

COPENHAGEN - Two Norwegian lawmakers have nominated President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize after the Singapore summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't that special and well deserved of course the Trump haters will suffer from the rabies after hearing about it but, it's to be expect from brain eating germs they suffered from all their lives.

I get my news from president Trump lib, oh snap!

Kinda pricey tho

/sarcasm

Merciful how by losing the House, the Senate, and White House? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I get my news from president Trump lib, oh snap!
And he gets his from Hanitty

Forum List

Back