Two left-wing terrorists convicted of attacks on trains in Washington state

From one sort of nuts to another. You clowns are extremists yourselves.

If you disagree...then how about you change your ways and just accept ALL Republican / Conservative values.

Yeah, didn't think so.
Your problem is........you can't think. You let others think for you (actually direct you / manipulate you)

From his own words…OBAMAS CIA DIRECTOR is an ADMITTED communist.

“This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate.”

Brennan is an ADMITTED communist. The head of Obama’s CIA.

If you disagree...then how about you change your ways and just accept ALL Republican / Conservative values.

Yeah, didn't think so.
Your problem is........you can't think. You let others think for you (actually direct you / manipulate you)

I resigned the Republican after 35 years party just before Bush invaded Iraq..

I could no longer stomach that far right ignorance about Gog and Magog.

From his own words…OBAMAS CIA DIRECTOR is an ADMITTED communist.

“This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate.”

Brennan is an ADMITTED communist. The head of Obama’s CIA.

LOLOL.. He went to one meeting when he was 20 for the refreshments.

At least Brennan knows what Communism is and what it isn't. Americans are so uneducated they rallied around that lush Joseph McCarthy and his cutthroat gay lawyer Roy Cohn.

Eco-terrorism. Against Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway, motivated by opposition to the construction of a natural gas pipeline across British Columbia. Not an attempted over throw of the Government.
There is ZERO proof for this claim.

"While local authorities and a joint terrorism task force (JTTF) were trying to figure out who was responsible, someone wrote an anonymous letter to It’s Going Down, the pro-Antifa news site. That letter described placing shuts on tracks in Washington and encouraged others to do likewise to show solidarity with an indigenous protest that was taking place in Canada at the time.
I wrote about the Canadian protests here."

People were encouraging others to attempt to sabotage rail roads in Washington to somehow
show solidarity with indigenous protestors in Canada. The attempts at terrorism predated XL pipeline
concerns by a year at least.

All acts of terrorism by ultra leftists are attempts to bring down the government.

"While local authorities and a joint terrorism task force (JTTF) were trying to figure out who was responsible, someone wrote an anonymous letter to It’s Going Down, the pro-Antifa news site. That letter described placing shuts on tracks in Washington and encouraged others to do likewise to show solidarity with an indigenous protest that was taking place in Canada at the time. I wrote about the Canadian protests here."

People were encouraging others to attempt to sabotage rail roads in Washington to somehow
show solidarity with indigenous protestors in Canada. The attempts at terrorism predated XL pipeline
concerns by a year at least.

All acts of terrorism by ultra leftists are attempts to bring down the government.

These attempts to sabotage trains have been going on a couple of years. They call themselves "naturalists".

BELLINGHAM, Wash. (AP) — A Bellingham woman has pleaded guilty in federal court to a terrorist attack and violence against Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway in northwestern Washington that investigators have suggested was motivated by opposition to the construction of a natural gas pipeline across British Columbia.

Samantha Frances Brooks and Ellen Brennan Reiche were each indicted with one count of terrorist attacks and other violence against a railroad carrier Dec. 9, 2020, in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington in Seattle.

They’re accused of putting a shunt on tracks near Bellingham in late November. Such devices consist of a wire strung across the tracks, mimicking the electrical signal of a train. The devices can cause trains to automatically brake and can disable railroad crossing guards, investigators have said.

Deputies found Brooks and Reiche in the area and they were detained for trespassing, according to court records. Deputies later found a wire shunt between the tracks. A bag Reiche allegedly was carrying was also found containing rubber gloves, a piece of insulated copper wire and a drill, according to court records.

Reiche has filed a motion to suppress evidence found in the bag, as well as statements she made before she was read her Miranda rights, according to federal court records.

Since Jan. 19, 2020, there have been at least 41 similar attacks along BNSF track in Whatcom and Skagit counties north of Seattle in which shunts have been placed, according to the U.S. Department of Justice. The FBI’s Terrorism Task Force has been investigating the incidents.

Sure thing Forest.

BELLINGHAM, Wash. (AP) — A Bellingham woman has pleaded guilty in federal court to a terrorist attack and violence against Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway in northwestern Washington that investigators have suggested was motivated by opposition to the construction of a natural gas pipeline across British Columbia.

Samantha Frances Brooks and Ellen Brennan Reiche were each indicted with one count of terrorist attacks and other violence against a railroad carrier Dec. 9, 2020, in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington in Seattle.

They’re accused of putting a shunt on tracks near Bellingham in late November. Such devices consist of a wire strung across the tracks, mimicking the electrical signal of a train. The devices can cause trains to automatically brake and can disable railroad crossing guards, investigators have said.

Deputies found Brooks and Reiche in the area and they were detained for trespassing, according to court records. Deputies later found a wire shunt between the tracks. A bag Reiche allegedly was carrying was also found containing rubber gloves, a piece of insulated copper wire and a drill, according to court records.

Reiche has filed a motion to suppress evidence found in the bag, as well as statements she made before she was read her Miranda rights, according to federal court records.

Since Jan. 19, 2020, there have been at least 41 similar attacks along BNSF track in Whatcom and Skagit counties north of Seattle in which shunts have been placed, according to the U.S. Department of Justice. The FBI’s Terrorism Task Force has been investigating the incidents.

Sure thing Forest.

41 attacks? The girls should get 40 years in the penn.

Sure thing Forest.
Ironic considering how wrong you are about the motives of the terrorists.
Using shunts to cause railroad derailments predated by months and months any
concerns or knowledge of the XL pipeline, as I've already pointed out.

But you claim otherwise for some reason.

Do far left wing terrorists wish to bring down the US government through acts of
terrorism? Not according to a stooge like yourself.

Two more Bidenistas put away! Good news!

A 28-year-old Bellingham, Washington woman was convicted today in U.S. District Court in Seattle of violence against a railroad carrier, announced Acting U.S. Attorney Tessa M. Gorman. Ellen Brennan Reiche, was one of two people arrested on the BNSF Railway tracks near Bellingham, near midnight on November 28, 2020. Reiche was convicted of placing a ‘shunt’ – a device that interferes with train signals – on the tracks. The jury deliberated about three hours following the two-day trial. Reiche faces up to 20 years in prison when sentenced by Chief U.S. District Judge Ricardo S. Martinez on December 17, 2021…

In her closing argument, Assistant United States Attorney Sok Jiang told the jury, Reiche “disrupted the signal system designed to stop trains from crashing into each other or crashing into cars…. A car driving through the intersection (near the shunt) would not have warning that a train was coming.”
She should get life in prison and not because she is a liberal. But because she could've murdered hundreds doing something that stupid.

You fucking naive sheep who think the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY is not HEAVILY influencing what happens on planet earth are literally fucking retarded.

You stupid fucks claim 1/6 was an insurrection…and you claim COVID 19 did NOT come from a lab in Wuhan.

Such brain dead fucking sheep. Wake the fuck up….you stupid stupid stupid fucks.

Please abort any and all monsters you create.

Ironic considering how wrong you are about the motives of the terrorists.
Using shunts to cause railroad derailments predated by months and months any
concerns or knowledge of the XL pipeline, as I've already pointed out.

But you claim otherwise for some reason.

Do far left wing terrorists wish to bring down the US government through acts of
terrorism? Not according to a stooge like yourself.
I accept your capitulation. The "smiley face" emoji, or whatever it is, is a popular way
to maintain a position, that is otherwise indefensible, as pointed out twice already.

But have a good life anyway, no matter how dishonest your posts are.

I accept your capitulation. The "smiley face" emoji, or whatever it is, is a popular way
to maintain a position, that is otherwise indefensible, as pointed out twice already.

But have a good life anyway, no matter how dishonest your posts are.

Forum List

Back