two lady shoplifters lead cops on hide speed chase

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
\
stealing from target and threatening people with guns then cowards run over boarder into mississippi before they get caught./ dumb crooks they got caught though.

It is unknown at this time whether or not they face any charges.
stealing from target and threatening people with guns then cowards run over boarder into mississippi before they get caught./ dumb crooks they got caught though.

Wow. Store theft, high speed chase, gunfire, and the author of the article wonders if they will face any charges? :shok:

\
You use the term "lady" loosely.

I would be embarrassed to have anyone know I stole ... FROM TARGET!

I'd probably run to the border as well.

\
Collierville is in Shelby County, same as Memphis. Exactly the same as Memphis.

I would be embarrassed to have anyone know I stole ... FROM TARGET!

I'd probably run to the border as well.
LOL.... yeah hey yawl I just ripped off a Target store... I got a bag of white socks some shaving cream and an exercise video with Jane Fonda.....

A woman and her accomplice -- is what the story reads.

What is a woman? The supreme court doesn't know. Then there is a CIS female, a Trans-female, Bi-gendered, FTM, Non-Op, Pangender, Butch, Two-Spirit, Gender Gifted--- we need to be specific here to know what we are dealing with unless you want to bring the DOJ in with a human rights civil violation of misgendering!

What is a woman? The supreme court doesn't know. Then there is a CIS female, a Trans-female, Bi-gendered, FTM, Non-Op, Pangender, Butch, Two-Spirit, Gender Gifted--- we need to be specific here to know what we are dealing with unless you want to bring the DOJ in with a human rights civil violation of misgendering!
May not know what a woman is, but we all know what a dooshbagh is. Wear the label proudly.

\
They'll be right back out.

They were black women.

:ack-1: :surprised1:

I never imagined.

CantThieve.jpg

Forum List

Back