Two known pervs in Congress Name them, shame them, and expell them

The holier than thou Senators and Congress critters all going after Moore saying he's not fit to serve over two accusers bringing allegations forward from 40 mother trucking years ago are covering for their buddies.

Fucking hypocrites. Expel them. Make them resign. You demand it of everyone else you don't like.

And screw any investigations. Just take the accusers at their word. NO innocent before proven guilty.

Come on. Every one of you sons of bitches who has demanded Moore step aside throw out your perverts. TOMORROW.

Two of you are known pervs! Congresswoman attacks colleagues during debate and reveals one serving Democrat and one Republican have been investigated for sexual harassment
  • Rep. Barbara Comstock says a staffer told her she should quit her job after a lawmaker asked her to bring work material to his house, then exposed himself
  • Rep. Jackie Speier said there are two current lawmakers who have been involved in sexual harassment
  • One Republican and one Democrat
  • The spoke at a House Administration Committee hearing on the issue
  • Processes for sexual harassment complaints gives advantage to lawmakers
  • Some women fear using elevators in Congress because of groping
  • Speier claims to have suffered harassment when she was a staff aide
  • Speaker Paul Ryan has announced that the House will adopt a policy requiring all members of Congress and their staffs to undergo training to prevent sexual harassment
  • Senate voted for harassment training last week

Read more: Congresswoman to colleagues: TWO of you are known pervs | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Apples and Oranges...

The two 'alleged' grab-assers or exhibitionists (bothersome but less-terrible acts) in Congress are entitled to legal review of their circumstances.

The one 'alleged' pedophile (the extreme in despicable behaviors) in Alabama must pass muster in the Court of Public Opinion, before elevation to a loftier status.

And, to tell the truth, if I had to choose between a mere Ass-Grabber and a phukking Pedophile, the sonofabitch Pedophile loses every goddamned time.

Moore has become a Lost Cause... give it up.

Worse than ass grabbing. Read the article. And I don't believe the accusers in the Moore case. No evidence. Innocent until proven guilty. I'm being a smart ass in my OP by calling for the immediate termination of the lawmakers because that is the attitude McConnell and Ryan are taking with Moore.
Remember that a large % of Alabama church goers are MORE LIKELY to support Moore now.

They know McConnell has gone to war with them bod for choosing Moore over his man Luther Strange. Party establishment going to war with voters because they didn't pick their man.

These accusations at this point in time mean jack shit. When the RINOS would rather a Democrat than any Republican that wasn't picked by then I'd say the base and the party are in a mega battle.

And that's what we are witnessing.

The holier than thou Senators and Congress critters all going after Moore saying he's not fit to serve over two accusers bringing allegations forward from 40 mother trucking years ago are covering for their buddies.

Fucking hypocrites. Expel them. Make them resign. You demand it of everyone else you don't like.

And screw any investigations. Just take the accusers at their word. NO innocent before proven guilty.

Come on. Every one of you sons of bitches who has demanded Moore step aside throw out your perverts. TOMORROW.

Two of you are known pervs! Congresswoman attacks colleagues during debate and reveals one serving Democrat and one Republican have been investigated for sexual harassment
  • Rep. Barbara Comstock says a staffer told her she should quit her job after a lawmaker asked her to bring work material to his house, then exposed himself
  • Rep. Jackie Speier said there are two current lawmakers who have been involved in sexual harassment
  • Speaker Paul Ryan has announced that the House will adopt a policy requiring all members of Congress and their staffs to undergo training to prevent sexual harassment

Read more: Congresswoman to colleagues: TWO of you are known pervs | Daily Mail Online
That’s no reason to elect a child molester and rapist to the Senate.

Who got charged with rape or molestation? Did I miss a police investigation resulting in charges?
Why won’t Moore deny having dated highschoolers while in his 30’s?

Why should he? In the original WP article two women he dated were complimentary; even the Democrat Gibson. No sexual misconduct. No more than kissing and hugging. Permission from the moms. Mothers considered Moore awesome husband material. In that day and age girls were getting married right out of high school.

So why should he deny it?

Who got charged with rape or molestation? Did I miss a police investigation resulting in charges?
Why won’t Moore deny having dated highschoolers while in his 30’s?

Why should he? In the original WP article two women he dated were complimentary; even the Democrat Gibson. No sexual misconduct. No more than kissing and hugging. Permission from the moms. Mothers considered Moore awesome husband material. In that day and age girls were getting married right out of high school.

So why should he deny it?
Yes a 30 year old man "kissing and hugging" children on dates. What in the flying fuck is wrong with you?

You know something that has really surprised and saddened me about this whole mess? The FACT that Congress has some really archaic rules for how they handle sexual harassment, as well as the FACT that sexual harassment training hasn't been implemented yet.

I know the U.S. Military has been doing sexual harassment training since the mid 80's.
I don't know about you...but I'm looking at the good ole' boys here just like the Navy Hierarchy after Tailhook....dragged to admit there was a problem ONLY after their promotions were threatened, and even then fighting it.

Tell us about Denny Hastert
Oh my yes....the former Speaker of the House....voted in by his GOP peers.
And this guy:
images
images
images
images

Apples and Oranges...

The two 'alleged' grab-assers or exhibitionists (bothersome but less-terrible acts) in Congress are entitled to legal review of their circumstances.

The one 'alleged' pedophile (the extreme in despicable behaviors) in Alabama must pass muster in the Court of Public Opinion, before elevation to a loftier status.

And, to tell the truth, if I had to choose between a mere Ass-Grabber and a phukking Pedophile, the sonofabitch Pedophile loses every goddamned time.

Worse than ass grabbing. Read the article. And I don't believe the accusers in the Moore case. No evidence. Innocent until proven guilty. I'm being a smart ass in my OP by calling for the immediate termination of the lawmakers because that is the attitude McConnell and Ryan are taking with Moore.
Remember that a large % of Alabama church goers are MORE LIKELY to support Moore now.

They know McConnell has gone to war with them bod for choosing Moore over his man Luther Strange. Party establishment going to war with voters because they didn't pick their man.

These accusations at this point in time mean jack shit. When the RINOS would rather a Democrat than any Republican that wasn't picked by then I'd say the base and the party are in a mega battle.

What we are witnessing is a partial destruction of the Good Ole Boy network that harassed women for centuries. I'm loving the backlash.

Apples and Oranges...

What we are witnessing is a partial destruction of the Good Ole Boy network that harassed women for centuries. I'm loving the backlash.

There has always been infighting among those "good ole boys". Some of 'them' would Sarah Palin over Bush, Trump, Scott, or/and Cruz, Rubio, et. al.......................

Apples and Oranges...

There has always been infighting among those "good ole boys". Some of 'them' would Sarah Palin over Bush, Trump, Scott, or/and Cruz, Rubio, et. al.......................
There was a lot of MILF'ing with Palin as there is with the current Third Lady.

There was a lot of MILF'ing with Palin as there is with the current Third Lady.

That is mean, stating male Republicans are simple minded "lust" prisoners, that would equal not being able to trust them with power, and constant care til death......Is Liddy Dole around? Sure she is retired, but the GOP NEEDS WOMEN : )

You know something that has really surprised and saddened me about this whole mess? The FACT that Congress has some really archaic rules for how they handle sexual harassment, as well as the FACT that sexual harassment training hasn't been implemented yet.

I know the U.S. Military has been doing sexual harassment training since the mid 80's.
I don't know about you...but I'm looking at the good ole' boys here just like the Navy Hierarchy after Tailhook....dragged to admit there was a problem ONLY after their promotions were threatened, and even then fighting it.

Yeah, I remember when that happened as well. Matter of fact, was stationed with VFA-131 (FA-18 outfit out of Cecil Field in the 90's) when the whole thing went down. The only person who took responsibility for the whole mess was RADM Dunleavy who ended up retiring, and he wasn't even there. But, he said he was in charge, which is why he resigned.

His son was a LT in my squadron, and both men were pretty decent officers IMHO.

Training to prevent sexual harassment?

Is this a fucking joke? How bout JUST DON'T DO IT

Training is what children being potty trained require.

I'm just waiting for the OP to see 2 names fly and watch him defend the Republican and ask silly questions like:

Why now?

We had a rapist president named Bill Clinton.

With the floodgates which have opened after Harvey Weinstein, I have proudly told my daughters they are going to grow up in a much better world for them than the one in which their mother grew up.

It's time for a good, thorough scrubbing. From top to bottom, from the Left to the Right.

Training to prevent sexual harassment?

Is this a fucking joke? How bout JUST DON'T DO IT

Training is what children being potty trained require.

You probably also think that if a woman sleeps with an aspirin between her knees, she won't get pregnant.

Sexual harassment training is something that most large corporations do nowadays, and I know the Navy has been doing it since the mid 80's when they started to open up more sea billets to women.

And no..................telling someone simply not to do it is of little use. In some cases, the person who is doing the harassment doesn't think it's harassment, but rather the way women were treated when they were younger, and think that is the way to do things today.

Why is it that we hold our military to higher standards than what is required for Congress?

I'm just waiting for the OP to see 2 names fly and watch him defend the Republican and ask silly questions like:

Why now?

Won't defend anyone at all. It doesn't matter if they have a D or an R after their name. BUT I want evidence.

What I am going after with the OP is the sheer hypocrisy of the Senators and Congressmen that are calling for Moore to remove himself after two women make accusations after 40 years and yet the sons of bitches won't even name the perps on Capitol Hill. Code of silence.

McConnell, McCain, Gardner, Ryan and all the others should be bitch slapped into a new galaxy for their hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back