Racist black professor

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Seems this fellow has taken the position of a slave living 150 years ago. I'd like to know what this "DANGER" is he constantly speaks of? And who are these people who "turned on" who the fucks knows, presumably blacks, and who the fuck knows why?

Other than that, he's your typical racist liberal. And like most liberals, he speaks in circles to defend his position. Cause and effect, his position is emotional as opposed real, and he's not prepared to let it go.

Tucker Takes on Writer of NYT Op-Ed Titled 'Can My Children Be Friends With White People?'

Last edited:
He is right. Don't let your kids be friends with white people. It's segregation and necessary more now than at any other time.

I wouldn't let my kids associate with stupid libturd genetic garbage.

Race has nothing to do with it.

Nine out of ten black professors are totally racist. Eight out of ten black professors are very openly racist. The expressed racism of ten out of ten racist black professors is almost totally ignored. #blackprivilege.

Tucker made a fool out of that ridiculous clown. Another reason why college is a total waste of money nowadays, and actually an investment in stupidity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back