two imams screen three times before being kicked off from plane

This is America my friend, we don't have to justify our actions if those actions are legal.

Personally I only see green when I see a customer, don't know or care what color, sex, or faith they are if their money is good. BUT I CHOOSE to be that way. We in this country have a right to be a bigoted, sexist, red neck, stupid pig if we choose. No matter how stupid it is to be so.

Then they should suffer the consequences of their idiocy.

You see, because this is America, all of should hold fast to the ideals of our Constitution. Why is it demanded of the little guy, but the powerful are exempt? Sounds like bullshit to me.

What do I have? I have Delta's Policy that's been displayed here numerous times... Which doesn't say... "We reserve the right to boot you from our aircraft for whatever reason we want".

So, I am saying that if these guys were peaceable and just wanted to get to where they were going(and thus far, I've read nothing to the contrary)... that's exactly the action that the pilot took.... For whatever reason he wanted.

In other words, you have nothing. Even the FAA says that the passenger has to prove that, knowing what the pilot knew at the time, he consciously discriminated against them. If these guys were peaceable how did the pilot learn they were on board and decide to kick them off after he left the gate? You are alleging discrimination, prove it.

I made that EXACT point pages ago. Commercial pilots don't know who's on their plane UNLESS they are brought to their attention by flight attendants. So I suppose a flight attendant MAY have discriminated here, but I find it more likely that they did something wrong.

I think I made it before too. Yet I keep getting the reply that these men were discriminated against simply because of the way they were dressed, looked, or something.

This is America my friend, we don't have to justify our actions if those actions are legal.

Personally I only see green when I see a customer, don't know or care what color, sex, or faith they are if their money is good. BUT I CHOOSE to be that way. We in this country have a right to be a bigoted, sexist, red neck, stupid pig if we choose. No matter how stupid it is to be so.

You see, because this is America, all of should hold fast to the ideals of our Constitution. Why is it demanded of the little guy, but the powerful are exempt? Sounds like bullshit to me.

Power of the free market.

Since when is the Freemarket, and Liberty 'Bullshit' to you?

Ideals of our Constitution are that of Liberty of the Individual...and LEAST Gubmint...why do you cheerlead for Big Government intrusion?

You fucking idiot. THE COTUS does NOT protect you from ANYTHING except government abuses of your rights. It simply doesn't.

As for consequences of their actions. You're right. A consequence would be that eventually it would get around that you were a bigot, and people would shun you. But if that is a risk you are willing to take, you have that right.

Ideals of our Constitution are that of Liberty of the Individual...and LEAST Gubmint...why do you cheerlead for Big Government intrusion?

C'mon T, you know the answer to that !!!

~50% of America doesn't pay any income taxes. Granted, among these one has, off & on, hardworking citizens who meet with unfortunate circumstances beyond their control.

But then one has, probably, 1/2 of that number being arseholes who are freeloaders and who constitute the hardcore Obamarrhoidal voting constituency.

Let's face it, without these perpetual parasites and slackers the Dem Party could not exist.

[

I don't. I cheer lead for Government to GOVERN. You cheer for them to do an Ole' and let big business dictate everything to us.

BTW, Free Market??? FREE MARKET??? Are you shitting me? If you think we have a Free Market Economy, you're crazier than a bedbug. When you have a few dozen huge corporations that have their grubby little fingers into everything, it squashes competition.

It's kind of like a forest full of 100 year old trees. The sunlight doesn't reach the seedlings and they die before they can get started.

You fucking idiot. THE COTUS does NOT protect you from ANYTHING except government abuses of your rights. It simply doesn't.

As for consequences of their actions. You're right. A consequence would be that eventually it would get around that you were a bigot, and people would shun you. But if that is a risk you are willing to take, you have that right.

Funny, there are laws in the books that are deemed Constitutional that protects us from abuses from entities other than government. Equal Opportunity Employment, The Americans with Disabilities Act, Roe V. Wade, as a few examples... Oh yeah, Child Labor Laws too.

[

I don't. I cheer lead for Government to GOVERN. You cheer for them to do an Ole' and let big business dictate everything to us.

BTW, Free Market??? FREE MARKET??? Are you shitting me? If you think we have a Free Market Economy, you're crazier than a bedbug. When you have a few dozen huge corporations that have their grubby little fingers into everything, it squashes competition.

It's kind of like a forest full of 100 year old trees. The sunlight doesn't reach the seedlings and they die before they can get started.

Shitplated Obamarrhoidal Fucktard, consider the following facts that even an LIEbtard Arsehole like you can't deny: Approx 70 % of the employment of workers is by small businesses. THAT IS FREE MARKET, YOU OBAMARRHOIDAL MORON !!!

At no time in our nation's history has there been a greater employment by Fed and State governments.

So.....if there is no free market as you claim.....IT IS BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING BIG GOVT, you ignorant brainwashed idiot.

And, what is worse is that the Obamarrhoidal stimulus has been mostly funding LARGER BIG GOVT instead of the PRIVATE SECTOR !!!......with approx 50% of the nation NOT paying income taxes.

And, WHY is the Obamarrhoidal Stimulus all fucked up and resulting in a National Disaster ?

America is a country that has one of the highest, if not THE highest taxes for business in the WORLD. In a time of National Financial Disaster IT IS PURE INSANITY TO TAX BUSINESS OUTA EXISTENCE

Because the idiot Obami Salaami is more concerned with funding the fucking parasites and slackers that comprise the larger majority of Americans that don't pay any taxes. The congenital fucktards without whom, YOU KNOW, THE DEM PARTY COULD NOT EXIST !!!!

Last edited:

Funny, there are laws in the books that are deemed Constitutional that protects us from abuses from entities other than government. Equal Opportunity Employment, The Americans with Disabilities Act, Roe V. Wade, as a few examples... Oh yeah, Child Labor Laws too.

Roe vs Wade? Child Labor Laws? Those have NOTHING to do with discrimination you idiot.

AND just because a FURTHER law was passed does NOT mean the COTUS guarantees anything.

Simpleton.

Feel free to boycott Delta, protest them or exercise your right to free speech. That's the extent of your right to affect consequences on them. The Dipsy Chicks discovered the consequences of their own words. Maybe enough people will boycott Delta (the world's largest airline) to affect their policy.

They have a contract. They hire very responsible people to fly their aircraft and must trust their judgment. The Imams are free to choose any other airline to haul them, but if they are refused by all airlines for whatever reason, they can always take Amtrak or drive.

They do not have a right to fly or have access to use any private company's property.

Last edited:

Correct.

Tell me something genius, if the Constitution protects us from those things why do we need laws to do the same thing? On the other hand, if I and The Brain are correct that the Constitution does not protect individuals form other individuals, those laws make perfect sense.

Tell me something Genius... what is the SCOTUS for? To deem laws Constitutional or not.... because(Imaging that!) there was, is, and will be again.... Items that aren't explicitly covered by the original document or its Amendments.

BTW.... You THINK a Corporation is an "Individual", but in truth... they are very powerful entities that go waaaay beyond the scope of the individual.

But that's OK... keep defending the MOST powerful and the MOST wealthy and demonizing the everyday guy... you guys are so good at it, why stop now?

Roe vs Wade? Child Labor Laws? Those have NOTHING to do with discrimination you idiot.

AND just because a FURTHER law was passed does NOT mean the COTUS guarantees anything.

Simpleton.

Hey idiot... look at the reference. The comment was said that the only the Constitution protects us from is government... I pretty much showed that to be the lie that the Corporate Right tries to sell you ignorant lunatics.

Forcing children to work is Discrimination... and apparently... so is dictating what a woman can do with her body... imagine that?

Tell me something Genius... what is the SCOTUS for? To deem laws Constitutional or not.... because(Imaging that!) there was, is, and will be again.... Items that aren't explicitly covered by the original document or its Amendments.

I assume that "Marbury v. Madison" is a case you have no familiarity with, right?

Damn crossword, I need a 8 letter word for "ignorant buffoon!"

Ah, here it is: "democrat!"

Simpleton.

Hey idiot... look at the reference. The comment was said that the only the Constitution protects us from is government... I pretty much showed that to be the lie that the Corporate Right tries to sell you ignorant lunatics.

Forcing children to work is Discrimination... and apparently... so is dictating what a woman can do with her body... imagine that?

Do you not know the difference between a law and an Amendment to the Constitution?

I think you're just too goddamned stupid to understand the point that Quantam and I are making.

Every time I go into a convenience store in Texas I wonder if the guy behind the counter is plotting to kill my family or friends. That does not give me the right to be rude or mistreat them. All terrorist are Muslim but not all Muslims are terrorist.

Every time I go into a convenience store in Texas I wonder if the guy behind the counter is plotting to kill my family or friends. That does not give me the right to be rude or mistreat them. All terrorist are Muslim but not all Muslims are terrorist.

Bullshit, you ever heard of the IRA?Tamil Tigers? Timothy McVeigh?

they were trying to attend a conference on prejudice against muslims

Muslim group: two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina - CNN.com

"TSA came on and pulled them off and said the pilot was refusing to fly with them because passengers were uncomfortable with them," Hooper said, referring to the Transportation Security Administration.

I am glad bigotry gets rewarded so well in our country :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I am afraid bigotry will never be gone ,
to many targets for our hate .
even when one group get above it another takes its place as a target , and the people that were oppressed become oppressor them self .

tsa is a republican invention , they have refused to let even politicians on plains because of a list , now they are just ass holes .

Forum List

Back