Two Gypsy men fight - Police intervenes... question do you consider the police as brutale?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Of course the two gypsy men need to be stopped by force, but the police kicks them in the face etc. with boots, and beats them with sticks when they are on the ground. Do you think the police acts brutale? Should the police just wrestle them down, because they do not attack the police, just fight eatch other, the two men. Or the police acts rightful?

I think the police is brutale, because they are "just" two gypsies.

I suppose the cop is too brutal. However, people like that.. or anyone who wants to fight in public over nothing, need to learn that it is not acceptable. It steals the peace from society... and they probably need to be beaten then.. so that they learn.
They should have taken their fight to a private place and handled it there.

I suppose the cop is too brutal. However, people like that.. or anyone who wants to fight in public over nothing, need to learn that it is not acceptable. It steals the peace from society... and they probably need to be beaten then.. so that they learn.
They should have taken their fight to a private place and handled it there.
So which laws indicate a beating is proper punishment for breaking those laws, and shouldn't the judge be the one to determine if they are guilty?

So which laws indicate a beating is proper punishment for breaking those laws, and shouldn't the judge be the one to determine if they are guilty?

There's no law. Sometimes police get out of hand.

Um, the men continues to fight after the cops intervened to break up the fight. The men including the one of the women involved were kicking each other, so I think the cops response was justified.

Um, the men continues to fight after the cops intervened to break up the fight. The men including the one of the women involved were kicking each other, so I think the cops response was justified.
In the beginning when the cops first arrive the first thing they did was kicking the men with boots in the face the men seem to fight eatch other but not to attack the cops or pay attention to them the cops keep kicking the men after they are on the ground and beating with sticks why are the cops intervening in the first place i guess to stop further violence but the cops are violent themselfes and this video seems to be on YouTube for the amusement of others looking at the title of the video and comments no one seems to notice the brutale cops

Of course the two gypsy men need to be stopped by force, but the police kicks them in the face etc. with boots, and beats them with sticks when they are on the ground. Do you think the police acts brutale? Should the police just wrestle them down, because they do not attack the police, just fight eatch other, the two men. Or the police acts rightful?

I think the police is brutale, because they are "just" two gypsies.

The kicking was in no way needed to overwhelm them. I don't know which country this is in but a lot of Eastern European treat the Roma as sub human. Perhaps they were pissed as it looks a silly fight. The police of that country need to be taught that you can hold a person captive and put handcuffs on them if needed but it is unacceptable to kick them just for the fun of it. You need to stop doing this if you want to continue being in the police.

In the beginning when the cops first arrive the first thing they did was kicking the men with boots in the face the men seem to fight eatch other but not to attack the cops or pay attention to them the cops keep kicking the men after they are on the ground and beating with sticks why are the cops intervening in the first place i guess to stop further violence but the cops are violent themselfes and this video seems to be on YouTube for the amusement of others looking at the title of the video and comments no one seems to notice the brutale cops

I honestly didn't see all that in the video. I don't know what language they were speaking but it sounded like one of the women called out for the police to help, but then she kicks one of the men, o_O so I have no idea what was going on. Personally I love all the history you share about gypsies and the culture mostly with gypsy women and the families, but if wherever this is they are known for causing issues I can understand the police response. Also I don't know if short men is a gypsy thing, but the cops were towering over them so yeah I wouldn't expect them to fight back.

Forum List

Back