Two Different Worldviews

We've had muslims in the us since day one .

Righties act like they are some new thing from outer space .
Well that was before they were killing innocent people.......wow you're slow.

Who doesn't ? You can cherry pick any group . Gun owners for example !
Wow you really don't have a clue.
Your comparing muslims to gun owners.....how are they similar again?
They both kill - innocents.

You couldn't pick up on even that much I see?
LOL, wow that makes them equal, right their with stalin and hitler I guess....this guy is a complete retard.
With gun owners, I'm pretty sure they kill for different motivations.....which is the issue.
Anyone who murders, I'm cool with executing them are you?
So are you saying gun owners murder in the name of gun owners, or they just use a gun they owned?

Article (Amendment 1 - Freedom of expression and religion)
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Read about social contracts.
There are no social contracts that say I have to accept sexual perverts, drunks, assholes or druggies.
When you are all citizens of the same nation your choice is either that - or leave? I'd prefer you two leave. This isn't the kind of place you can respect. We have - very different values.

It is simple stay off of my property.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Is someone keeping you from speaking your tiny (uneducated) mind?
No not at all and nor shall it be regardless of whether you or anyone else likes it or not. Attempt to insult until your heart is content but it won't get you anywhere as you cannot change the facts nor my beliefs. If it could be physically beat into me by as when I was a child to find something acceptable what I knew was wrong you sure as hell are not going to get anywhere now that I am a full fledged senior adult.
I defend free speech. I wonder - do you?
You are posting now aren't you?
Certainly (although the site is private) but you didn't answer the question. Let's say, for example, that a Muslim speaker on the courthouse steps is preaching about how the US should be a Muslim nation under Sharia law and people want to stop him. Do you stop them and defend his right to speak?
Islam has no standing in this country. There is nothing in the United States Constitution or the Bill of Rights that provides for or supports Islamic law much less sharia. You have every right to stick your turban up your ass and walk around on your elbows if you like and nobody is stopping you. You can wear there as long as you want but subversion is illegal. You are the one that insist on trying to swim up the river that you knew was already there so don't be surprised when the flood gates open and your asses are flooded out to sea.

There are no social contracts that say I have to accept sexual perverts, drunks, assholes or druggies.
When you are all citizens of the same nation your choice is either that - or leave? I'd prefer you two leave. This isn't the kind of place you can respect. We have - very different values.

Is someone keeping you from speaking your tiny (uneducated) mind?
No not at all and nor shall it be regardless of whether you or anyone else likes it or not. Attempt to insult until your heart is content but it won't get you anywhere as you cannot change the facts nor my beliefs. If it could be physically beat into me by as when I was a child to find something acceptable what I knew was wrong you sure as hell are not going to get anywhere now that I am a full fledged senior adult.
Certainly (although the site is private) but you didn't answer the question. Let's say, for example, that a Muslim speaker on the courthouse steps is preaching about how the US should be a Muslim nation under Sharia law and people want to stop him. Do you stop them and defend his right to speak?
Islam has no standing in this country. There is nothing in the United States Constitution or the Bill of Rights that provides for or supports Islamic law much less sharia. You have every right to stick your turban up your ass and walk on your walk around on your elbows if you like and nobody is stopping you. You can wear there as long as you want but subversion is illegal. You are the one that insist on trying to swim up the river that you knew was already there so don't be surprised when the flood gates open and your asses are flooded out to sea.
Islam is a well-established faith here. And you would not defend freedom of speech, as expected.

Muslims, BTW, to don't wear turbans. Those are usually Sikhs.

And religious laws and courts? They have a long tradition here.

Islam has no standing in this country. There is nothing in the United States Constitution or the Bill of Rights that provides for or supports Islamic law much less sharia. You have every right to stick your turban up your ass and walk on your walk around on your elbows if you like and nobody is stopping you. You can wear there as long as you want but subversion is illegal. You are the one that insist on trying to swim up the river that you knew was already there so don't be surprised when the flood gates open and your asses are flooded out to sea.
Islam is a well-established faith here. And you would not defend freedom of speech, as expected.

And religious laws and courts? That's a long tradition here.
Like I said subversion is illegal in this country and any other country but ram on catshit its your speech. Just do not be surprised when you are flushed down the toilets of history again because its coming.

You can smear either group with the actions of a few .

A "few," you imbecile????

We used to hear that from lots of imbeciles, but daily atrocities have reduced the numbers to the truly imbecilic....you.

The facts:
40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03 Violence in Defense of Islam – Statistics

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Muslim Opinion Polls

*much more here:

Muslim Opinion Polls

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls

Last edited:
Now that we've heard from imbeciles who complain that merely a "few" of the homicidal maniacs give the rest of Muslims a bad name....note the sister of the Manchester bomber......the slaughterer of little girls.......
...wished him well in paradise.

"The sister of the Manchester bomber has posted a prayer referring to 'Paradise' on Facebook hours after failing to condemn her evil brother's murderous actions.

Jomana Abedi, 18, had described Salman - who blew himself up slaughtering 22 innocents and injured 119 more in the process during the Manchester Arena terror attack - as 'kind' and 'loving' before the social media post.

"(To the righteous soul will be said:), O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction!, Come back thou to thy Lord, - well pleased (thyself), and well-pleasing unto Him!, Enter thou, then, among My devotees!, Yea, enter thou My Heaven!"
Manchester bomber's sister posts prayer about 'entering Paradise' after killings

We used to hear that from lots of imbeciles, but daily atrocities have reduced the numbers to the truly imbecilic....you.

The facts:
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03 Violence in Defense of Islam – Statistics

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Muslim Opinion Polls

*much more here:

Muslim Opinion Polls

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls

What does any of that have to do with America. ?

You turn on the Tv and see all these ex vets shooting up thier neighborhood! I imagine you want us to target vets .

The facts:

Muslim Opinion Polls

*much more here:

Muslim Opinion Polls

You turn on the Tv and see all these ex vets shooting up thier neighborhood! I imagine you want us to target vets .

I prove how widespread the homicidal blood cult known as Islam is, and the imbecile writes
"What does any of that have to do with America?"

PLEASE change your name to 'IMBECILE' so it will save readers time when you post.

The facts:

Muslim Opinion Polls

*much more here:

Muslim Opinion Polls

I prove how widespread the homicidal blood cult known as Islam is, and the imbecile writes

PLEASE change your name to 'IMBECILE' so it will save readers time when you post.
Homicidal Blood Cult? I can name a few of those (starting with the Catholics).

The facts:

Muslim Opinion Polls

*much more here:

Muslim Opinion Polls

It’s too bad stupidity isn’t painful.

The facts:

Muslim Opinion Polls

*much more here:

Muslim Opinion Polls

In honor of you, PC. A nice fat Copy and Paste.

Comebacks:
Yeah, cuz if it were you'd be dying
By: Leela on 01 Apr 2014

It doesn't seem to be curable either, so at least it saves you money on hospital bills.
By: Lilah on 12 Feb 2014

I can see that, because you would want to die due to the amount of stupidity you have
By: Unknown on 16 Apr 2016

Why? Are You a masochist.
By: Jobo on 08 Nov 2014

1 1
Or what? You'd be in a lot of pain?
By: Nah on 12 Sep 2013

I should say so. The entire room would be on the floor the moment you walked in.
By: Vinco on 14 Sep 2013

are you certain its not because my gran died after she said 'my hips are sexy' in primary in the dressing room
By: waffle on 13 Oct 2015

You would know...
By: Burn on 14 Jan 2015

1 -1
Thank god! It's painful enough being around you.
By: Brooke on 13 Dec 2014

1 -1
i know. but your mother was always my whore. you wanna be next
By: jesral on 24 Oct 2014

3 -2
At least its emotionally painful and it looks like you're gonna get a shitload of misfortune

"On that morning ... he left his apartment in darkness to purify himself at a mosque built with Saudi money and staffed by a Saudi-trained imam who spoke no French. ... It was never clearly established whether the act was preceded by the traditional scream of Allahu Akbar.”

Several survivors claimed to have heard it; several others swore the bomber detonated his device in silence. As for the sound of the explosion itself, those closest had no memory of it at all, for their eardrums were too badly damaged.
To a person, all recalled seeing a blinding white flash of light. It was the light of death, said one. The light one sees at the moment he confronts God for the first time.

The bomb itself was a marvel of design and construction. It was not the kind of device built from Internet manuals or the how-to pamphlets floating around the Salafist mosques of Europe. It had been perfected under battle conditions in Palestine and Mesopotamia. Packed with nails soaked in rat poison—a practice borrowed from the suicide bombers of Hamas—it carved through the crowd like a circular saw.

So powerful was the explosion that the Louvre Pyramid, located a mile and a half to the east, shivered with the blast wave. Those closest to the bomber were blown to pieces, sheared in half, or decapitated, the preferred punishment for unbelievers. Even at forty paces, limbs were lost. At the farthest edge of the kill zone, the dead appeared pristine. Spared outward trauma, they had been killed by the shock wave, which ravaged their internal organs like a tsunami. Providence had granted them the tender mercy of bleeding to death in private.

The first gendarmes to arrive were instantly sickened by what they saw. Extremities littered the paving stones, along with shoes, smashed wristwatches frozen at 11:46, and mobile phones that rang unanswered.

In one final insult, the murderer’s remains were scattered among his victims—everything but the head, which came to rest on a delivery truck more than a hundred feet away, the bomber’s expression oddly serene."
From the novel "Portrait of a Spy," by Daniel Silva

The facts:

Muslim Opinion Polls

*much more here:

Muslim Opinion Polls

Its is but psychopaths don't know that.

The facts:

Muslim Opinion Polls

*much more here:

Muslim Opinion Polls

Its is but psychopaths don't know that.

I must admit to being amazed at how indelible their indoctrination is.

"On that morning ... he left his apartment in darkness to purify himself at a mosque built with Saudi money and staffed by a Saudi-trained imam who spoke no French. ... It was never clearly established whether the act was preceded by the traditional scream of Allahu Akbar.”

Several survivors claimed to have heard it; several others swore the bomber detonated his device in silence. As for the sound of the explosion itself, those closest had no memory of it at all, for their eardrums were too badly damaged.
To a person, all recalled seeing a blinding white flash of light. It was the light of death, said one. The light one sees at the moment he confronts God for the first time.

The bomb itself was a marvel of design and construction. It was not the kind of device built from Internet manuals or the how-to pamphlets floating around the Salafist mosques of Europe. It had been perfected under battle conditions in Palestine and Mesopotamia. Packed with nails soaked in rat poison—a practice borrowed from the suicide bombers of Hamas—it carved through the crowd like a circular saw.

So powerful was the explosion that the Louvre Pyramid, located a mile and a half to the east, shivered with the blast wave. Those closest to the bomber were blown to pieces, sheared in half, or decapitated, the preferred punishment for unbelievers. Even at forty paces, limbs were lost. At the farthest edge of the kill zone, the dead appeared pristine. Spared outward trauma, they had been killed by the shock wave, which ravaged their internal organs like a tsunami. Providence had granted them the tender mercy of bleeding to death in private.

The first gendarmes to arrive were instantly sickened by what they saw. Extremities littered the paving stones, along with shoes, smashed wristwatches frozen at 11:46, and mobile phones that rang unanswered.

In one final insult, the murderer’s remains were scattered among his victims—everything but the head, which came to rest on a delivery truck more than a hundred feet away, the bomber’s expression oddly serene."
From the novel "Portrait of a Spy," by Daniel Silva
Giving them ideas (or just masturbating to blood and gore again)?

And religious laws and courts? They have a long tradition here.

How many mosques were in the US in 1930?

The immigration issue needs some clear heads, I sure don't have the answer, meanwhile there are only 5 top jobs filled at the Pentagon, out of 53. 2 filled out of 16 at home land security, does that make you feel secure if we have an attack?

Forum List

Back