I despise Trump

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
I despise Trump, but what Kathy did was NOT okay. Just as bad as all the friggin' lynching photos of my beloved Barack Obama. But whoaaaa, nobody said shit about those photos, those ACTIONS - burning his lynched likeness in effigy. So, I'm not going to get all up in arms about what Kathy did. Stupid, disgusting - yep. And she's paying the price. One difference? Obama rose ABOVE it. He didn't tweet about how awful it was for his little girls to see images of him lynched. He didn't throw a tempertantrump* when people called him names, called Michelle vile names. Ted Nugent called POTUS Barack Obama a "chimpanzee" and a "sub-human mongrel," and the ignorant Cheeto invited that same racist asshat bigot to the Oval Office. So fuck everyone's righteous indignation

Obama?

WTF?

When a wrong has happened, what's wrong in pointing it out? You like bending down and taking it up the ass, don't you? Obama should have condemned all those losers, the BLM, and many many others. But he was a weak virtue signaling President, unfortunately.

I despise Trump, but what Kathy did was NOT okay. Just as bad as all the friggin' lynching photos of my beloved Barack Obama. But whoaaaa, nobody said shit about those photos, those ACTIONS - burning his lynched likeness in effigy. So, I'm not going to get all up in arms about what Kathy did. Stupid, disgusting - yep. And she's paying the price. One difference? Obama rose ABOVE it. He didn't tweet about how awful it was for his little girls to see images of him lynched. He didn't throw a tempertantrump* when people called him names, called Michelle vile names. Ted Nugent called POTUS Barack Obama a "chimpanzee" and a "sub-human mongrel," and the ignorant Cheeto invited that same racist asshat bigot to the Oval Office. So fuck everyone's righteous indignation
I don't recall the photos. Seems like they would be here. I saw one yesterday a bunch of times. I posted a whole bunch of Bush garbage as did some others. One Obama lynching doesn't make all the Bush and Trump garbage OK. Plus I never saw anyone stand by or support the right to depict Obie strung up. Your moral equivalence schtik is a joke.

Obama?

WTF?

When a wrong has happened, what's wrong in pointing it out? You like bending down and taking it up the ass, don't you? Obama should have condemned all those losers, the BLM, and many many others.
Norm I did point out what your sick MFer did in response Get your mouth off his schwantz

Nobody cares...

Media Didn't Care About Protest Signs Threatening Bush

Obama was not unique to the stupidy of others son.

Try again

I don't recall the photos. Seems like they would be here. I saw one yesterday a bunch of times. I posted a whole bunch of Bush garbage as did some others. One Obama lynching doesn't make all the Bush and Trump garbage OK. Plus I never saw anyone stand by or support the right to depict Obie strung up. Your moral equivalence schtik is a joke.
You don't recall ? You have repub disease alzheimers All you idiots rise up in anger over what she did but remained silent when Obama took the same crap Trump is a major asshat as are his followers

Oh Edward, calm down. No one cares what you think. I think the woman should not have done what she did, and she is paying the price. i didn't see it as a threat but something done in very poor taste. Now clean out a corner and go stand in it. Adults are talking here.

Oh Edward, calm down. No one cares what you think. I think the woman should not have done what she did, and she is paying the price. i didn't see it as a threat but something done in very poor taste. Now clean out a corner and go stand in it. Adults are talking here.
Adults??? lol and you include yourself?? They are few and far between in your beloved repub party

Adults??? lol and you include yourself?? They are few and far between in your beloved repub party
Golly Eddie, are you gonna keep lying to us all day?

You don't recall ? You have repub disease alzheimers All you idiots rise up in anger over what she did but remained silent when Obama took the same crap Trump is a major asshat as are his followers
I didn't remain in silence you subhuman sack of diseased feces. I never saw an Obama hanging. Do you get that? Can you get that? Can you find your own ass, because I doubt you can.

So what you are saying is that Kathy Griffin's photo holding up the President's severed head was terrible but it was not so bad.

Trump is despised by 60% of the country and 90% of the world.

What Griffin did was wrong, and she will pay for it.

This has nothing to do with Obama.

Good for you what else is new?

I wish he would be. The world and our country needs him to be gone!!! Yeah for kathy!

I didn't remain in silence you subhuman sack of diseased feces. I never saw an Obama hanging. Do you get that? Can you get that? Can you find your own ass, because I doubt you can.
Seems to me ice you couldn't find it Perhaps because you only look for what pleases you and not the nasty truth Get your head out of trumps butt

It seems when Bush was lynched it was political speech but when Obama was lynched it was racist hate speech.

Can someone please guide me to the rule book?

So what you are saying is that Kathy Griffin's photo holding up the President's severed head was terrible but it was not so bad.
You must have a maggot's brain to work with.

Forum List

Back