Two customers suing McDonald's for $5million for unwanted cheese on quarter pounders.

It is here in South Florida. Their names are Cynthia "Kissner" and Leoanard "Werner."

McDonald's sued for $5M over unwanted cheese on Quarter Pounders - finance - att.net

Two McDonald’s customers filed a lawsuit against the fast-food giant, alleging they were forced to pay for cheese that they didn’t want on their Quarter Pounders and Double Quarter Pounders.

The diners said they had to spend an additional 30 to 90 cents for slices of cheese they didn’t want or ask for, according to a class-action suit filed this month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

According to the suit, defendants Cynthia Kissner and Leonard Werner were forced to order the Quarter Pounders without cheese at McDonald’s, and then had to remove it themselves.

----------------------

Just in shock that two jews would be suing Mcdonalds.

So shocking.

Stupid asses like that are what makes the price of food go up. What a bunch of moronic desperate stupid asses who want free money. They will lose . PRAY THEY LOSE lol.

Start naming and shaming the lawyers who take these stupid cases. Do the same with the judges who don't throw these cases out and actually hear them.

Don't be silly. Lawyers are just doing their jobs.

Nobody doubts you really believe this rubbish.

Access to the courts is one of our most important rights. Some people use that right for stupid stuff, but that's not the lawyer's fault. I would be interested in how he might try to prove that unwanted cheese on a hamburger was more than just a mistake though

No respectable lawyer would take a case like this. Stop excusing this behavior

Yes they would the lawyers are just as much stupid fk liberals as the ones suing

You already forget the case of the woman who sued mcdonalds for spilling hot coffee on herself as if it was there fault.

Start naming and shaming the lawyers who take these stupid cases. Do the same with the judges who don't throw these cases out and actually hear them.

Access to the courts is one of our most important rights. Some people use that right for stupid stuff, but that's not the lawyer's fault. I would be interested in how he might try to prove that unwanted cheese on a hamburger was more than just a mistake though

Yes they would the lawyers are just as much stupid fk liberals as the ones suing

You already forget the case of the woman who sued mcdonalds for spilling hot coffee on herself as if it was there fault.

You understand the woman had third degree burns to her genitals and legs, and almost died don't you? Surgery was required. Mcdonalds knew the coffee was too hot, but served it anyway. They should have at least put the lid on it properly. I guess fox forgot to give you those details, didn't they.

It is here in South Florida. Their names are Cynthia "Kissner" and Leoanard "Werner."

McDonald's sued for $5M over unwanted cheese on Quarter Pounders - finance - att.net

Two McDonald’s customers filed a lawsuit against the fast-food giant, alleging they were forced to pay for cheese that they didn’t want on their Quarter Pounders and Double Quarter Pounders.

The diners said they had to spend an additional 30 to 90 cents for slices of cheese they didn’t want or ask for, according to a class-action suit filed this month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

According to the suit, defendants Cynthia Kissner and Leonard Werner were forced to order the Quarter Pounders without cheese at McDonald’s, and then had to remove it themselves.

----------------------

So shocking.
Well shit I should join in! I asked for a Dr Pepper once I got a nasty diet coke! I wanted a Sausage McGriddle once I got a Sausage McMuffin! I drove back around told the non English speaking moron what I had ordered and I had it fixed. These 2 idiots have too much money and not enough common sense.

----------------------

So shocking.
It is politically correct to sue people for no reason… Remember that woman with a hot coffee in the crotch?

----------------------

So shocking.
Well shit I should join in! I asked for a Dr Pepper once I got a nasty diet coke! I wanted a Sausage McGriddle once I got a Sausage McMuffin! I drove back around told the non English speaking moron what I had ordered and I had it fixed. These 2 idiots have too much money and not enough common sense.
Yes, They keep on giving me a sweet tea instead of unsweetened tea them sick motherfuckers…

You understand the woman had third degree burns to her genitals and legs, and almost died don't you? Surgery was required. Mcdonalds knew the coffee was too hot, but served it anyway. They should have at least put the lid on it properly. I guess fox forgot to give you those details, didn't they.
I guess I would throw hot coffee all over myself for millions of dollars... lol

----------------------

So shocking.
Ok, well that's just stupid.

----------------------

So shocking.
Ok, well that's just stupid.
Most frivolous lawsuits are, and they make up the majority of lawsuits in this country

Why not ask for something that already doesn't get cheese in the first place? That is what I do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I know this is going to sound bad, but I am not kidding. Living here in South Florida, I have been around....Jewish people my whole life.

I have dated several Jewish women, and yes they ABSOLUTLEY fall into a stereotpe. In fact, not long ago I went out with this Jewish girl that I see when she is in town. I went out with her and her two friends, also Jewish.

Not kidding. Their conversation was about how they complain to get comped at places. One of them bragged how when they were in Vegas that they complained about noise on the floor from some party on the floor. They even admitted how they weren't bothered but they knew if they complained loudly enough they would get comped. It worked.

They all wanted to try to complain about the restaurant we were at, to get our check taken care of.

I sat there lock jawed and embarrassed. I let them know I am paying and nothing like that is going to happen.

I have been around it my whole life. I have plenty of friends that are Jewish and really, I swear it is all the same.

Those two are going to try the old kosher meat and cheese and they OBVIOUSLY planned it.

Its disgusting.

----------------------

So shocking.
Yes, They keep on giving me a sweet tea instead of unsweetened tea them sick motherfuckers…
Ah man I LOVE McDonalds Sweet Tea!

----------------------

So shocking.
Ah man I LOVE McDonalds Sweet Tea!
One day they gave me honey mustard instead of hot mustard... I just about went postal!!!

Go for it, but it's not that easy. First you have to prove that the place serving the coffee knew it was hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns. Next, you have to prove you had no reason to believe it was that hot. On top of all that, it would help your case to show that the lid on the coffee wasn't put on properly which easily allowed the scalding coffee to spill and cause 3rd degree burns. She did all that. She also had to have surgery to repair the damage to her legs and genitals. You might also note that she didn't spill the coffee in anticipation of any harm to her, or of any potential settlement.

Go for it, but it's not that easy. First you have to prove that the place serving the coffee knew it was hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns. Next, you have to prove you had no reason to believe it was that hot. On top of all that, it would help your case to show that the lid on the coffee wasn't put on properly which easily allowed the scalding coffee to spill and cause 3rd degree burns. She did all that. She also had to have surgery to repair the damage to her legs and genitals. You might also note that she didn't spill the coffee in anticipation of any harm to her, or of any potential settlement.
Plus, that particular McDonalds had been cited by the state for serving the dangerously hot coffee. Yup, there is a state regulation that determines the maximum safe temperature of a cup of coffee.

Bullshit... The very definition of frivolous lawsuit.
Contrived all the way

A quarter pounder without cheese is basically a nothing burger. The cheese is probably the best part of that burger.

Plus, that particular McDonalds had been cited by the state for serving the dangerously hot coffee. Yup, there is a state regulation that determines the maximum safe temperature of a cup of coffee.
Go to McDonald’s to drink lukewarm coffee what a fucking load of shit... lol
Thanks to frivolous lawsuits

Contrived all the way

It's a little late, but you should call that judge up and explain that he was wrong. I'm sure he will rescind that ruling once he hears from you.

Contrived all the way

It's a little late, but you should call that judge up and explain that he was wrong. I'm sure he will rescind that ruling once he hears from you.
Lol
People get paid millions for nothing all the time by the courts now because of fucked up pussies like that judge.
Who cares, political correctness has made our bed, we are past the point of no return...
The pussy-fication of America is widely excepted by Progressives.

Forum List

Back