Two blue states cut medicaid ????

She ran away, right smartly, little dust puffs rising from her little cloven hooves.

Did your imaginary gay lover teach you to write like an asswipe ?

I checked in over at the bullring and noticed you ran from Yurt.

What's the matter, pisswad ? Afraid you'll be outed for the low I.Q. poster everyone already knows you are ?

Everyone will check the time on your last posts and see you are nothing more than the little kid who calls people names because his mother is standing close by and he can hide under her skirts. You wait and wait until no one is looking, then you post (four hours later) and act like you've been made to wait.

I'll bet even some of your imaginary friends think you are a cretin.

Your OP was ripped apart, you ran away and came back and sniped, you were ripped apart, you ran away and sniped, and now you are doing it agian.

Every OP you have ever posted has been torn apart.

Why? Because you are posting weak propaganda.

At least know something about your subject, or this is going to happen to you every time.

These Two States Cut Medicaid And Saved Money - Matt Vespa

I was interested in the article and would not have shared it except that it was Illinois and Penn. Two blue states.

Seems they actually went after waste...

Medicaid doesn't even cover the reduced rate of healthcare to begin with.

That's why people who are on Medicaid have a difficult time finding a Doc.
Doctors didn't spend ten plus years going through Med School merely to graduate in order to hang their shingle and practice at a loss.
Hospitals, LTC and Assisted Livings also need a mix of patient payors or they all go out of business.

Your OP was ripped apart, you ran away and came back and sniped, you were ripped apart, you ran away and sniped, and now you are doing it agian.

At least know something about your subject, or this is going to happen to you every time.

A simple yes or no JakeStarkey: Will you meet me in the bull ring and let others decide if you could be seen as tearing anything except the hair off your tiny little head.

The OP still stands...has not been objected to...and adults continue to discuss it.

You, on the other hand, are feckless child who can't even be original in your posts.

The bull ring is not an option for you, Listening.

You have lost here.

The bull ring is not an option for you, Listening.

You have lost here.

In other words Jakey, you don't have the guts to face me (or Yurt who called you out and you dodged also).

You don't lose Jakey because you never get to compete. You are defeated before the game even starts.

The bull ring is an option for me and I'll keep pointing out what a gutless coward you are until you STFU or show up.

You have not shown what it takes to be in the Bull Ring.

When you are worthy of it, you will be so notified.

A simple yes or no JakeStarkey: Will you meet me in the bull ring and let others decide if you could be seen as tearing anything except the hair off your tiny little head.

The OP still stands...has not been objected to...and adults continue to discuss it.

You, on the other hand, are feckless child who can't even be original in your posts.
I don't know that states are cutting Medicaid as a response to Obamacare. I don't think the link you put up shows that, and I did google this yesterday and didn't find anything. I doubt that is the case ... at this time, because the federal match of Medicaid dollars for Obamacare is so generous. But that will change. I think in the future the Medicaid expansion may come back to hurt states that opted in for Obamacare.

The law as written, until Justice Roberts rewrote it in affirming the constitutionality of the ACA, did not allow poor rural states to opt out of Obamacare and still keep traditional Medicaid. But given that option, it's no surprise poorer states with a greater % of population already on Medicaid don't want anything to do with Obamacare.

The Medicaid expansion was one reason I detested the law from day one.

why would a State expand Medicaid when the State can absorb all the costs of Medicaid without any Federal assistance ... ?? State taxes go up, and state residents foot the bill!!

it's magic !!!

refuse to expand Medicaid and all the $$ the State pays FOR Medicaid/medical care just goes away.

RW's are nucking futs.

Contrary to claims made by some of the health reform law’s detractors, the law’s Medicaid expansion does not impose substantial financial burdens on states. The additional state Medicaid spending that CBO expects to result from the expansion equals 2.8 percent of what states would have spent on Medicaid in the absence of health reform. Moreover, CBO expects the expansion to result in 17 million more people being covered, which will significantly reduce state costs for uncompensated care and related programs. In short, the federal government will pick up the overwhelming share of the costs of the Medicaid expansion, making it a favorable deal for states

I was interested in the article and would not have shared it except that it was Illinois and Penn. Two blue states.

Seems they actually went after waste (you know...that thing that really worries conservatives when it comes to government programs) and fraud (you know...that thing that really encourages liberals to support it).

You do realize that those cut were identified as dead in an archaic and obselete database? Thank God these blue states took the initiative to fix the system.

Two more things you, and the hilariously flawed Townhall author, failed to note is that many blue states are actually reducing Medicaid rolls by enrolling participants in Obamacare; and the fact that two red states actually signed up for the healthcare exchange in the past week.

You have not shown what it takes to be in the Bull Ring.

When you are worthy of it, you will be so notified.

JakeStarkey does not have the balls to go one-on-one.

That is more than clearly evident by his constant unwillingness to enter the Bullring.

Then he pushes responses like this to impress his imaginary friends in his imaginary world.

The bull ring doesn't exist in your imaginary world Fakey.....

You'll get your ass kicked if you even go close and you know it.

The only thing you'll notify anyone of that (that they care to hear) is that an EEG actually picked up brainwaves from your tiny little bit of unused grey matter.

Listening, your OP got beat to death by me and others.

Thus you have no cause to litigate again in the Bull Ring.

You will be notified when you earn that right to oppose me.

Seems they actually went after waste (you know...that thing that really worries conservatives when it comes to government programs) and fraud (you know...that thing that really encourages liberals to support it).

You do realize that those cut were identified as dead in an archaic and obselete database? Thank God these blue states took the initiative to fix the system.

Two more things you, and the hilariously flawed Townhall author, failed to note is that many blue states are actually reducing Medicaid rolls by enrolling participants in Obamacare; and the fact that two red states actually signed up for the healthcare exchange in the past week.

Actually, that is why I posted the OP and I thank you for the information.

Some things just don't pass the smell test and this seemed like one of them.
Listening, your OP got beat to death by me and others.

Thus you have no cause to litigate again in the Bull Ring.

You will be notified when you earn that right to oppose me.

Jake, I'll notify you when I decide you can kiss my ass.

You have no debating skills and hence have no interest in being shown a fool in the bull ring.

You'd lose if nobody opposed you in the bullring.

You are that stupid. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Your OP was flawed, your backtracking now is noted, and I will let you know when you pass the smell test.

Your OP was flawed, your backtracking now is noted, and I will let you know when you pass the smell test.

Go have sex with your imaginary lover and leave the conversation to the sane adults.

It is now VERY CLEAR that you are a gutless wonder who won't take me (or Yurt) on in the BullRing.

If you ever did decide to enter, they'd change the name to the Bulls**tRing.

This is the real world Fakey.

Not the imaginary one where people believe your brain works.

The only thing you've handed me is convincing evidence you are a coward (unless you'll meet me in the bull ring...and let others decide who handed someone their ass).

Not holding my breath.

Coward.

Forum List

Back