Two biggest GOP fears: 1. Obama got a bad deal........2. Obama got a good deal.

R

rdean

Remember when Reagan was president and following policies set in place decades before him which led to the Soviet Union losing the "Cold War"? How many nuclear weapons were they able to keep? Thousands?

Remember that George Bush let bat shit crazy North Korea develop and keep nuclear weapons AND long range missiles?

So how many nuclear weapons does Iran get to keep? (beep) If you said "none", you would be correct.

And how come Republicans keep saying Obama and Iran? Remember, Russia, China and 5 European countries are also involved and they are much closer to Iran.

I suspect Republicans, who have failed again and again at foreign policy will scuttle this deal. They might even purposely let Iran develop nuclear weapons so they can say Obama failed. We already know they hate Obama more than they love the United States. And we know that for a fact.

Rderps biggest fear....

1. That he will forget how to troll.

2. That he will ever be taken seriously.
Not being taken seriously by your kind is a badge of honor:

Grampa Murked U - Where, if anywhere, does personal responsibility fit into that? I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con.

Remember when Reagan was president and following policies set in place decades before him which led to the Soviet Union losing the "Cold War"? How many nuclear weapons were they able to keep? Thousands?

Remember that George Bush let bat shit crazy North Korea develop and keep nuclear weapons AND long range missiles?

So how many nuclear weapons does Iran get to keep? (beep) If you said "none", you would be correct.

And how come Republicans keep saying Obama and Iran? Remember, Russia, China and 5 European countries are also involved and they are much closer to Iran.

I suspect Republicans, who have failed again and again at foreign policy will scuttle this deal. They might even purposely let Iran develop nuclear weapons so they can say Obama failed. We already know they hate Obama more than they love the United States. And we know that for a fact.
........................^^^ Rdeans first monday morning post after a weekend drinking binge. .... :lol: :lol:

The Koch Brothers say that paying Rdean to post on boards to embarrass Progressives was one of the most rewarding investments they ever made

Rderps biggest fear....

Not being taken seriously by your kind is a badge of honor:

Grampa Murked U - Where, if anywhere, does personal responsibility fit into that? I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con.
Haha

You're so damn stupid you STILL think using that is somehow a weapon or an insult.
Not only that you were so obsessed with ME that you had to quote me in your sig. You just couldn't stand that I was successful after prison & to make matters worse I'm white & conservative

I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con.
They could only hire you because their business location was over 1,000 yards from a playground or a school. ...... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Notice, they can never really argue with me. Only personal attacks from the dregs of the USMB. Such sad people.

Rderps biggest fear....

What part did I get wrong? No simplistic answers like "all of it". Explain in detail. Otherwise, people will think you may be a "tard".

Forum List

Back