Two arrests following murder of Holocaust survivor in Paris

So all of the bombings, attempted bombings, arsons, and vandalism on synagogues and mosques in the U.S. were perpetrated not just by Muslims, but ALL Muslims?
Would you defend MY new cult if it taught what Islam teaches?

Hell, you even have a problem with the WORDS of that tiny Baptist cult, and those are just WORDS.

This poor, poor woman. There is nothing to be said except may she rest in peace.

Will there ever be an end to the horror spawned by religious bigotry? It takes a particular kind of ignorant and violent scum to blame all members of a particular faith for real or imagined slights and crimes. I'm sorry to say that some of these rotten souls are here among us in the U.S., spewing this crap.
YOU are the reason she was murdered.

so you even object to Freedom of Speech and see it as a threat eh Lysis ?? ---------anyway , murders and beheading , wars and tortures are muslim style and have been for hundreds of years since the founding of 'islam' . muslims cause the murder and deaths of thousands worldwide on a daily basis . 6 dead 'sikhs' and some chanters in the South are not comparable to the worldwide religious work of 'islamic' murder that muslims do . Like i said , i like your naivete Lysis .

see the works of 'omar mateen' the muslim murderer at the Pulse Nightclub in Florida or see the works of the muslim murderers in 'san bernadino California LYSIS !! And that Death and destruction was caused by just 2 - 3 [maybe 4] imported muslims into the USA and the dead Americans body count has got to be over 60 - 70 or more murdered by 'muslims' Lysis .

This poor, poor woman. There is nothing to be said except may she rest in peace.

Will there ever be an end to the horror spawned by religious bigotry? It takes a particular kind of ignorant and violent scum to blame all members of a particular faith for real or imagined slights and crimes. I'm sorry to say that some of these rotten souls are here among us in the U.S., spewing this crap.
Speaking of religious bigotry:

Jews dislike Muslims much, much less than they do Whites. Jews try to give the appearance they hate Muslims, but they really don't. Jews will side with the Muslim cause in a heartbeat against the White race. Jews are using Muslims right now to invade Europe and out breed superior White Europeans. Jews don't care if a few of their own die as a result. The ones who die are considered collateral damage.

The fact of the matter is the Jews hate the Christian religion and find much more in common with the Muslim World. It's partly because Jews can tolerate the Muslim religion much more easily than the Christian one but also because Jews don't fear the Muslims as much as the White race.

All Jews want to do is destroy Whites enough so that they might dominate without any competition. They don't care what kind of a shithole they have to make of the World in order to do it. The Jews lack idealism. If Europe turns into a sharia hell hole, Jews don't care. All the Jews care about is money and power.

Jews dislike Muslims much, much less than they do Whites. Jews try to give the appearance they hate Muslims, but they really don't. Jews will side with the Muslim cause in a heartbeat against the White race. Jews are using Muslims right now to invade Europe and out breed superior White Europeans. Jews don't care if a few of their own die as a result. The ones who die are considered collateral damage.

The fact of the matter is the Jews hate the Christian religion and find much more in common with the Muslim World. It's partly because Jews can tolerate the Muslim religion much more easily than the Christian one but also because Jews don't fear the Muslims as much as the White race.

All Jews want to do is destroy Whites enough so that they might dominate without any competition. They don't care what kind of a shithole they have to make of the World in order to do it. The Jews lack idealism. If Europe turns into a sharia hell hole, Jews don't care. All the Jews care about is money and power.

Wow. Just wow. Where do you get these wacked-out theories? Go back on your meds and go read your David Duke. Sheesh.
You are definitely part of the problem. And if you fancy yourself to be a Christian, you are a disgrace to the Christian religion.

Wow. Just wow. Where do you get these wacked-out theories? Go back on your meds and go read your David Duke. Sheesh.
You are definitely part of the problem. And if you fancy yourself to be a Christian, you are a disgrace to the Christian religion.
Lol, I'm a beacon of hope at my local Baptist church. I envelope myself in Christianity. My former reply to you is the truth.

it takes a particular kind of ignorant and violent scum to deny mass atrocity
consistently based on creed &/or ideology---------such scum seem to
CONSISTENTLY resort to the filthy, hypocritical, bull shit canard "YOU SAID
ALL"

--------------------------------------------------- i really like your NAIVE questions Lysis . And looks to me that it is primarily 'muslims' at fault Lysis .

So all of the bombings, attempted bombings, arsons, and vandalism on synagogues and mosques in the U.S. were perpetrated not just by Muslims, but ALL Muslims? The monkey-brained boys who marched with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us" in Charlottesville were all Muslims? I didn't know that. Was the guy who killed six people at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin a few years back a Muslim, too? I take it that the three guys arrested in Illinois this month for bombing a mosque and attempting to bomb a women's health clinic are Muslims?

Pull your heads out of your butts.

You continue, Lysie---to demonstrate your depravity and the FILTH of
your character. So far----who has said "ALL MUSLIMS" ---or
"ALL ATROCITIES ARE COMITTED BY MUSLIMS"??------easy----
NO ONE ----but filthy disgusting SCUM insist that muslims are so libeled-----
BULL SHIT------you are DISGUSTING FILTH------the people who play the
"YOU SAID ALL" -------game are FILTH. your response is a pathetic attempt
to DEFLECT and claim the BULLSHIT defense of "islamophobia".
Islamic terrorism is real. It is taught in mosques. If I had not witnessed it-----
I would not make such a claim. Crime is real too. So far, long life covering
one half of the 20th century and more than one quarter of the 21st century---I have
never witnessed it in a Christian church or a synagogue. I have very limited
experience in hindu "lessons"------but never got it from that source either

So all of the bombings, attempted bombings, arsons, and vandalism on synagogues and mosques in the U.S. were perpetrated not just by Muslims, but ALL Muslims?

Hell, you even have a problem with the WORDS of that tiny Baptist cult, and those are just WORDS.

I have been in Baptist churches------the sermons never preached
"FIGHT THE ENEMEEEEES OF BAPTISTS" ------silly as they
are

are
Slay them wherever you find them! (The men and boys. The girls and women can be taken as "wives")

are
Slay them wherever you find them! (The men and boys. The girls and women can be taken as "wives")

boys are taken as sex slaves too. ------and men as merchandise

Lol, I'm a beacon of hope at my local Baptist church. I envelope myself in Christianity. My former reply to you is the truth.

As an agnostic, I bet I could empty the pews by year-end, just by sharing your posts on Twitter. You wouldn’t mind me doing that, Steve?

Hate is hate, Steve; and from the fullness of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Not if The Crusades are any indication.

This explains it. Bet you are a "Southern" Baptist, which always has been a phony cult for the more aggressive loonies and a playpen for immature white men. There is nothing "Christian" or valuable about it. There never was.

This explains it. Bet you are a "Southern" Baptist, which always has been a phony cult for the more aggressive loonies and a playpen for immature white men. There is nothing "Christian" or valuable about it. There never was.
---------------------------- in YOUR opinion Lysis !!

anyway , look at the murder being done TODAY by muslims . Anywhere that their is daily murder it is probably muslims doing it Lysis .

This is not that thread. If you want to look at the subject in that light, look at the murder being done TODAY by White Men in America.

On shooting sprees.

Start a new thread, and I am there.

.. . . . . . . did that sound like a thread? I kinda feel like it did.

Forum List

Back