Two arrests following murder of Holocaust survivor in Paris

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
A court investigation is underway after the body of 85-year old Mireille Knoll was discovered over the weekend.

Police found she had been stabbed at least eleven times before being set alight.

The case is being treated as a murder motivated by antisemitism.

The National Bureau for Vigilance Against Anti-Semitism (BNVCA), said Ms Knoll had previously reported a neighbour of hers to the police for threatening to “burn her."

Death of 85-year-old victim Mireille Knoll is being treated as an antisemitic killing

This is where hate takes you.

You leftists do love your "refugees."

I noticed your link hides the killer

Here is your killer
Screen-Shot-2018-02-03-at-3.22.45-AM-e1517646405200.png

FRANCE: ‘HATE CRIME’ CHARGES DROPPED in the trial of Kobili Traore, a 28-year-old Muslim who brutally tortured his elderly Jewish neighbor, Sarah Halimi, 65, then threw the dying woman out of her apartment window

Last edited:

try to understand----- "THE UMMAH" is highly motivated to adjust the stats to
"prove" that today's world social aberration is "ISLAMOPHOBIA" Thus,
expect the "ummah" and its massive array of ummah ass-lickers to avoid, at
all costs to logic and decency, any characterizations of its many atrocities ----
as "Islamic" and as the prominent subdivision of its "allah pleasing
atrocities against jews,----as "anti-Semitism" There is no "jew-hate" in islam---
----there exists ONLY "muslim-hate in Judaism"

Animals. Nuke Mecca.

Nuking mecca is a silly idea. ------a waste. Mecca constitutes a treasure trove
of archaeological data. Real history suggests that it was,-----until the unfortunate
advent of muhummad, A CROSSROAD OF WEST/EAST, EAST/WEST trade.
Many peoples passed thru that land-----Hindus, Zoroastrians, Jews, Christians
and "pagans" of many stripes. The Hindus, Zoroastrians, Jews and Christians
were HIGHLY LITERATE------trade means RECORDS THEREOF------the land
NEEDS TO BE EXCAVATED

all costs to logic and decency, any characterizations of its many atrocities ----
atrocities against jews,----as "anti-Semitism" There is no "jew-hate" in islam---
Well, if those damn Jews didn't settle in our Muslim lands, like France, she'd still be alive today.

Well, if those damn Jews didn't settle in our Muslim lands, like France, she'd still be alive today.

It is very important that jews remove themselves from Muslim lands-----to the
Zionist controlled lands like Israel and the USA

It is very important that jews remove themselves from Muslim lands-----to the
Zionist controlled lands like Israel and the USA
Jews are welcome. Muslims are not

an interesting factoid regarding FRENCH JEWS------lots (probably
MOST) have background in muslim countries. THEY are actually
jews who escaped muslim cesspits--------and most originated in
communities that existed in those lands BEFORE they were invaded
by arabs. The lady named HALIMI was, clearly, such a person.
Halimi is an Arabic name. Jews from places like Algeria and Morocco---
having fled those lands to France-------now face violence AGAIN from
muslims

This poor, poor woman. There is nothing to be said except may she rest in peace.

Will there ever be an end to the horror spawned by religious bigotry? It takes a particular kind of ignorant and violent scum to blame all members of a particular faith for real or imagined slights and crimes. I'm sorry to say that some of these rotten souls are here among us in the U.S., spewing this crap.

This poor, poor woman. There is nothing to be said except may she rest in peace.

Will there ever be an end to the horror spawned by religious bigotry? It takes a particular kind of ignorant and violent scum to blame all members of a particular faith for real or imagined slights and crimes. I'm sorry to say that some of these rotten souls are here among us in the U.S., spewing this crap.

it takes a particular kind of ignorant and violent scum to deny mass atrocity
consistently based on creed &/or ideology---------such scum seem to
CONSISTENTLY resort to the filthy, hypocritical, bull shit canard "YOU SAID
ALL"

--------------------------------------------------- i really like your NAIVE questions Lysis . And looks to me that it is primarily 'muslims' at fault Lysis .

it takes a particular kind of ignorant and violent scum to deny mass atrocity
consistently based on creed &/or ideology---------such scum seem to
CONSISTENTLY resort to the filthy, hypocritical, bull shit canard "YOU SAID
ALL"

--------------------------------------------------- i really like your NAIVE questions Lysis . And looks to me that it is primarily 'muslims' at fault Lysis .

So all of the bombings, attempted bombings, arsons, and vandalism on synagogues and mosques in the U.S. were perpetrated not just by Muslims, but ALL Muslims? The monkey-brained boys who marched with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us" in Charlottesville were all Muslims? I didn't know that. Was the guy who killed six people at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin a few years back a Muslim, too? I take it that the three guys arrested in Illinois this month for bombing a mosque and attempting to bomb a women's health clinic are Muslims?

Pull your heads out of your butts.

Thank you for your correction. His is a different Muslim killer of an elderly Jewish woman
Granddaughter Goldfarb suggested in a Facebook post over the weekend that the murder wasn’t an isolated incident.

“Twenty years ago, I left Paris knowing that neither my future nor that of the Jewish People is to be found there,” wrote Goldfarb. “But who would’ve thought that I was leaving my relatives where terrorism and cruelty would lead to such a tragedy. Grandmother was stabbed to death 11 times by a Muslim neighbor she knew well, who made sure to set fire to her home and left us not even one object, a letter, a photograph, to remember her by. All we have are our tears and each other.”

Forum List

Back