Two arrests following murder of Holocaust survivor in Paris

i think / thought this is a thread about the 'muslims' that murdered the old lady Witchit !!

Last edited:
There is an asshole named Hagee who runs a "Christian" megachurch and seems to be pushing a myth that Jesus will come back after another great Middle Eastern battle. It appears that he sees ginning up hatred for the Muslim faith as a way of forcing such a battle and conning the American government into ordering our service members to fight it as a proxy for a "Christian army." He doesn't care who gets killed.This sort of garbage spreads quickly among the ignorant and easily led.

Two people are under arrest, but not named. This must be one of them lies of omission we hear so much about.

so what and big deal , 'hagee' can say whatever he likes Lysis !!

Sure he can. It's up to the rest of us to make sure that no one outside of him and his group ends up being harmed because of his craziness. There are all sorts of crazy theories circulating out in the ozone that are aimed at incitement. We should pay attention so the situation doesn't get out of hand.

I cried when I read the story. To survive the Holocaust, and die like this. Unspeakable cruelty.
I remember a story in the news maybe a year or two ago, about a Syrian refugee who got killed after he emigrated to the West, although I can't remember any details.

I cried when I read the story. To survive the Holocaust, and die like this. Unspeakable cruelty.
I remember a story in the news maybe a year or two ago, about a Syrian refugee who got killed after he emigrated to the West, although I can't remember any details.

The thing of this particular story is that she should have died in the Holocaust, but she escaped. To die like this is an affront to the human spirit.

Sure he can. It's up to the rest of us to make sure that no one outside of him and his group ends up being harmed because of his craziness. There are all sorts of crazy theories circulating out in the ozone that are aimed at incitement. We should pay attention so the situation doesn't get out of hand.
--------------------------------- 'hagee' can says as he likes , thats all that i am saying and if he keeps his actions to SPEECH YOU are forced at hear or read it as it looks like you have already done Lysis .

---------------------------- hey XYZ , hows it hangin ??

---------------------------- yeah [chuckle] find that church and go 'ON GUARD' Lysis .

Animals. Nuke Mecca.

Nuking mecca is a silly idea. ------a waste. Mecca constitutes a treasure trove
of archaeological data. Real history suggests that it was,-----until the unfortunate
advent of muhummad, A CROSSROAD OF WEST/EAST, EAST/WEST trade.
Many peoples passed thru that land-----Hindus, Zoroastrians, Jews, Christians
and "pagans" of many stripes. The Hindus, Zoroastrians, Jews and Christians
were HIGHLY LITERATE------trade means RECORDS THEREOF------the land
NEEDS TO BE EXCAVATED

Okay, so just demolish the dome of the rock, clear that away, and excavate, then?

Oh, yes! Let's nuke all of the world's sites of religious pilgrimage over petty overrated disputes among religions and sects. This idea shows such intelligence. Not!
Petty arrogance, foolishness, and ego.
No wonder more and more people are choosing spirituality over religion.

Animals. Nuke Mecca.

Nuking mecca is a silly idea. ------a waste. Mecca constitutes a treasure trove
of archaeological data. Real history suggests that it was,-----until the unfortunate
advent of muhummad, A CROSSROAD OF WEST/EAST, EAST/WEST trade.
Many peoples passed thru that land-----Hindus, Zoroastrians, Jews, Christians
and "pagans" of many stripes. The Hindus, Zoroastrians, Jews and Christians
were HIGHLY LITERATE------trade means RECORDS THEREOF------the land
NEEDS TO BE EXCAVATED

Okay, so just demolish the dome of the rock, clear that away, and excavate, then?

the dome of the rock is in Jerusalem------it has nothing to do with excavations there----
were it removed it would not disturb anything beneath------but it will not be removed.
One need not DEMOLISH anything in order to excavate in Mecca. You seem
very confused right now

It doesn’t matter! HATE.IS.HATE.

Indeed it is. Sadly they have hated for well over 1000 years. Removing that hatred is a multi generational task, one that will be expensive in both blood and treasure, but the first thing that must be done is to realize that you ARE in a war to the death. The only way that love can defeat hatred, is for those who love, to survive the attacks of those who hate.

Personally, I will never understand this ongoing hatred of the Jews. They mind their own business, don't annoy people by going from door to door in an effort to convert us to their way, unlike the annoying Christian sects, and unlike Muslims, they aren't throwing gays off rooftops, making women wear burkas or hijabs, killing those who leave the religion or killing unbelievers in general, simply because they're unbelievers.

Personally, I will never understand this ongoing hatred of the Jews. They mind their own business, don't annoy people by going from door to door in an effort to convert us to their way, unlike the annoying Christian sects, and unlike Muslims, they aren't throwing gays off rooftops, making women wear burkas or hijabs, killing those who leave the religion or killing unbelievers in general, simply because they're unbelievers.

learn some history----the MAIN targets of proselytizing at the inceptions of
BOTH CREEDS-----ie Christianity and Islam were DA JOOS----in fact----
the problem lingers. Pay attention to YOUR literature-----Christian children
hear about it from infancy in church and even in stories and poems. Muslims
get it incessantly in the mosques. In communist countries-----the biggest reason for hatred is -------DAT DAMNED CAPITALIST

Oh, yes! Let's nuke all of the world's sites of religious pilgrimage over petty overrated disputes among religions and sects. This idea shows such intelligence. Not!
Petty arrogance, foolishness, and ego.
No wonder more and more people are choosing spirituality over religion.
-------------------------------------------------------- not ALL , the only big problem world wide is 'islam' Lysis .

Forum List

Back